Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

Sure buddy! Both you and your guns are welcome here!
Bring plenty of sandwiches. Probably be a slow trip. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You know OW has plenty of old Wins and Colts for you to use. And of course Six will be sending him a Fiat 126 for the win, you could tool around in that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Geeze that Fiat looks like a plastic model!
I wouldn't feel comfortable driving that on the highway, I'd be worried about being squashed like bug!

Might want to invest in a bunch of jerky, sandwiches will get awful soggy on a trans Atlantic trip at 3mph!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

We could get him into the American version … the Smart Car with a similar squash potential.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

PROOF! I'm having an influence on Fred....... :D ....that was funny..."get out the paint brush".......S Fred, you won't have to, Jay will do it on his own..or his buddies will.

Jerry Blavat.....Oh yea.......Sheeeeeeeetttt.....if you don tell know Jerry Blavat, you DONT kNOW PHILLY......back in the day Philly was "the" place to be, especially on SOUTH STREET!!!! There was even a song called South Street....Martha and the Vendellas?..

Late sixties, very early seventies we went a few times up to Front Street where the Saturday night races would be.....guys would unhook their mufflers and run open headers and if you were lucky sometimes a truck and trailer would show up and a real deal blown big block would show up.....we would line the streets with no fear....cops would come and we'd all scatter and come back 15 minutes later......cops didn't care...they were good days but.................

Then "they" came in enough numbers to screw it up for everyone....shooting, needles, robbing....

No Fred...the Fiat fits in with the left, like a Prius.......ANYTHING that comes from France HAS to have snails in it somewhere...
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Apparently the DeLorean was a time traveler.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...right next to the '56 Ford......50 million sold....that must be about 1960....I remember when they hit 1 billion....'63?

There's something about outdoors guys......just look at the vehicles we drive..Me and Jay have Jeeps....Gunny with his big diesel...T-Bone has a dually......GK has a Duck.......and Fred has a ......a.......a........plastic Fiat and plays golf....goes to concerts......drinks wine........stays all neat and clean with a shirt and tie.......

I tell ya what's big around here amongst the "in crowd".....those little cars called Mini's.....

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ah … Fast :) breaking update. Haven’t worn a tie in years. ;-) Make that white wine and beer, Coors light if I buy, the Silver Bullet. And the Cali Jeep 27-35 mpg.

Keep in mind, we get around out here.

Ford, 55-56, hard to tell.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well Fred...it looks like you and I are the old heads here.....those "other kids", Jay and Gunny don't know about those old cars and GK gets an exemption as he's only used to Rolls Royces......well, Jay MIGHT know a few from the side of the road in in the bushes...

HEY! How 'bout dis?....you know the cat who got caught in the tornado where his pick up fell over, spun around and back on its wheels??......Chevy is giving him a new truck.....I love it...I'd like to hake that kids hands...he's got smarts in a time where many people would have folded.....

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/chevrolet- ... ck-tornado

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I need a new sig line...gotta take some pictures...---00

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Them’s some nice Colts.

My first was a 51 Ford, second a 56 Plymouth Savoy.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Waddya mean I don't know old cars!? Heck I've got a 67 Road Runner, a 48 Ford pickup, 2 63 split window corvettes, and a unimog!
But the one I really want is a 50 Merc Cruiser, love that car!

Yeah smart car, my Ranger has more leg room and horse power!!!

Know why Coors light is referred to as making love in a canoe?
Cuz its f-ing darn near water :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

My dad had a 56 Ford. Had a 59 too. I know those cars a little. I actually have a 54 Chevy. Well......it's up to the lot in the woods up towards the main road. It ain't in the best of shape. :D
My neighbor lives in the old farm across the street. Sometimes you can see the barn in my pictures from around the house. Anyway, this guy had everything. Been into antique cars his whole life. Had 2 Anphicars, a mint 1927 Town Car owned by some famous actor. He had a ferris wheel from 1916 on his lawn. When Ford had their 100th anniversary celebration, he got a personal invite to bring some cars.
Old Dale passed a year or so ago, but his boy is just like him, and I've known him my whole life. He moved into the old place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Let’s see pics of the split windows.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'd love to show you pictures but they are up in Jay's door yard! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I don't know about Rolls Royces but I know a bit about old Land Rovers my first was a 1950 series one the second was a 1965 series two the third a 1956 series one. Two busted marriages put an end to keeping old gas guzzlers on the road :cry:
Split screens ... The first Morris Minors had split screens as did the VW camper vans they fetch a premium price nowadays over here.
1949-morris-minor-mm-low-light-2-door-sedan.jpg
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK GK.....I might let ya slide on the Rolls...but......EVERYONE from England is rich............you probably have a Bentley......

Gunny had Corvettes??? For 30 years I wanted one but like Harley's, mom would not let me.....you'd have to know my personality....fast cars, drinking, weed, and a reckless attitude don't mix with anything that goes over 15 mph, the speed of the mighty Kubota.

Didn't I tell you boys that Jay sees old cars in the bushes? :D

Go get em Fred...your finally falling in line...drinking, making fun of stupid people, busting down on me (deserved :D ), showing pictures of needles and used rubbers out in front of your office..........just ONE more thing we have to cure you of....YOU KNOW!....hint.....he asked you for financial advice.
:D

Hey....hey....hey!'.....I JUST CUT THE BACK YARD......it's still green and brown here and there and the green is clumpy. It's didn't really need it as I only evened it up......daffodils are blooming and my winter insanity is waning....

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

In the middle picture right above the trailer you will see a house in the background.....That's called the "Yellow House" where part of it houses the oldest post office in the USA that's still operated out of the same spot....the rest of the house is part beauty salon while the majority of the house is unoccupied......this was a hospital during the Revolutionary War from the Battle of the Brandywine.....

The post office is on the lower floor all the way to the left.....considering a conservative estimate of 4 times a week, I walked through that door 10,000 times.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

When I was 18 I found a 57 vette that had gone through a complete frame off restoration. It was black with a light metallic blue accent . The car was gorgeous. I went and looked at it a couple times. The asking price was $23,000. I had a good majority of the money and Dad said he would make up the difference if I really wanted it. Well IF it was red I would have bought it... I walked away from a real bargain and I've been kicking myself ever since!

Maybe 20 years ago a road I traveled frequently had an old run down house i passed with a big multiflora rose thicket behind the house. Anyhow I go by one day and the thicket was cut down. Sitting in that rose thicket was an honest to God 63 vette. Sadly it was completely destroyed. If that car wasn't left there to rot it would have been worth a quarter million!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well, Six, if I busted down on you and I haven’t of course I would feel guilty if you went haywire. But, :D if you want me too …

Now on to the “OD green Rubicon, guys playing in front of me and holding me up all day - one guy had one, good golfer, no bench rest pistol groups or 25 yd rifle groups. He has the diesel - 22 - 27 mpg. Guy looks like Gary Cooper if you left him out in the weather to age him. Good golfer knows he worked to know what he is doing and can do it. Says his son has a gas and it does a bit better.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You know :o

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
YOU could never bust down on me and get a result.....I'd laugh.....my friends can pull me outta bed at 3 am and I'd get dressed and tell them without asking what it's all about ..."lets go get em!".....my enemies will get shot for even calling me a turd......your good bro.

Now, on to that "hood machine"....WTF is that?....with those bicycle spoked wheels I'd be surprised it would pass inspection.....is that real?----006

Hey, ya like my new sig line? :D

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You kidding, you went haywire over the Jay Bird ;-) he could do a fly by, you never know, he hasn’t checked in lately.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That's because you know something that I don't..........Jay Bird is just waiting for his moment.........he knows all of his enemies let their guard down and when they do........POW! ........he deals the winning blow.

Good night...sleep tight....and don't let the bed bugs bite.......

Look to your right and tell me who is looking at YOU......---J.B....

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, Wow, there’s an old saying but I still don’t know the something you don’t that you think I do. We are both in the dark. I can only guess. In fact you may know something I don’t that you don’t know you know. Seems to me I missed something there along the way that was key. Also seems I am not going to find it out maybe because whoever knows doesn’t know they know or doesn’t want to say. Something happened but that branch has floated by. Something happened between somebodies that I don’t know, maybe at least one of them doesn’t either. I think gk has also told you I/we don’t even know technically what was done or how or by who or how to do it or why. Is that convoluted enough, it is for me. As far as we are aware if there was evidence it is no longer available.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Someone may have mysterious powers but I can only speculate as to who, OS and I were both press ganged into helping maintain the smooth running of this place and only given certain powers, certainly not the sinister stuff the two weirdos think we have.... :lol:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Now gk onto more current matters. If you were to be spirited over here to the colonies what would your official vehicle be? Many suggestions have been made.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

That gold & red Oldsmobile looks like one of those swamp buggy racers they use in mud bogs. With a tire/ rim combo like that it wouldn't steer too well in mud but as high as it is you could drive over a Mini, Fiat or Harley and not even know it. :lol:

I think GK would still opt for a Rolls but the Lets Go Brandon edition like Kid Rock has.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

A really old Toyota Hilux single cab would do for me especially if it looked like the one on " Last of the Summer Wine".... :wink:
1776114-63029-clp-720.jpg
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

GK, I think I've found you a good way across the pond ! I'm watching Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. I forgot how corny this movie is. Anyhow, a toy submarine could get you here in a matter of hours( according to hollywood) :lol:

Mmmm, smell that? Yup bread baking!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Maybe my old one gk, I was told that will buff right out.

But an old Toyota is a target rich environment here in Cali. Could be great for to look. We could continue the search for the best chili dog.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

No such thing as an old Toyota around here, they rust away! Great trucks though!

Sure a little elbow grease and you ol truck will be showroom ready!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. It's a tougher find than you think. The solid front axle Hilux hasn't been available in the US since 1985 (assuming you mean the REAL Toyota Hilux). Everywhere else in the world, they are everywhere, and were made for decades. Not for us! :x
Many guys actually do a solid axle swap on newer Tacomas and pre-Tacoma IFS trucks.

I thought sure old GK would try and round up an old series one or two Rover. Glad we weren't bettin'. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Confucius say, "never let your enemies know your coming over the hill"......Jay Bird also says dat.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Confucius say
'Leave me alone white man im tired '
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Confucius would be at a loss too, in these times.

Jay Bird will be just fine. He probably can make better decisions than Confucius nowadays. If he gets confused, he has Six to ask for advice. :shock:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
I don't think people get the facts....Jay Bird didn't do nothing and broke no rules.....it's the "powers" that decided that Jay Bird needed to be imprisioned and exiled off to some far away land......Communists and Hitler did this regularly....they silenced their political opposition and anything they felt that did not fit into their ideology. Having two handles made the "powers" think and felt frightened/threatened by a contributing member possibly gaining influence above their ability to rule.

And that is why I no longer contribute. I'm going to be a bum just like the left wants us to be......

Ring a bell?....the left does the same thing to this country but on a larger scale......put yourself in my shoes....Jay Bird was a fun guy to add atmosphere to an otherwise boring place to be........similar to being around a mess of academics.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

No, I absolutely understand. Confucius bases his decisions on wisdom and what is right. Thise days are over.
Like I've been saying.....
One of the biggest problems today is that most democrats and liberals don't know or think they are one.
The entire language has been perverted by slowly changing the meaning of words.

Nowadays, being to the right of left......is still left.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jayster.......nothing is going to affect you or I or Gunny...or T-Bone or Fred or GK......well, GK is used to idioticy.........BUT, our children and grandchildren will be so let's get the AR's ready and pray for the guys who have single shots!

OK, this $3,000 TV we have is going to get a baseball bat through it the next time that Infinity commercial comes on....it's the one where the snotty looking liberal woman is sitting in her Infinity with a bunch of kid musicians and the music gets bad......

On another note I have this one section (about 4 x 8 ) of the basement wall that gets moist whenever a heavy rain comes....not much but it stains the wall.......so.........last week I buy two cans of white Flex Seal............wire wheel the wall.......heat it up .........spray one can and the other don't work at all even though I pre heat the can with a propane torch and shake it for two minutes.........job HAS to get done and luckily I had two cans of black Flex Seal......

Looks like S but tomorrow I'll paint it.......

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Having dinner with two lovely women. Can’t attend to this falderah right now. Another Irish dinner with soda bread.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I can attest that flex seal works on foundations buddy! I did the same thing a few years ago. Just on the outside. I used the stuff you put on with a brush.
Great minds think alike! :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yum Irish soda bread!

Flex seal does NOT work on neoprene waders!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You can patch your boat, but not your waders! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Flex Seal has its uses.....as far as I'm concerned it's way overrated........some of the stuff I did spray it on..and applied it properly...it did not last..maybe a year. I do think it's good for concrete and cider blocks.

Fred.....don't pay attention.....your high falutin and pay people to do these menial jobs while your on the golf course....your UPPITY.....

Finished it up ...have some loose ends tomorrow......I'll know more when a big rain comes....ahh...maybe a quart or two of water on the flow but to me that's too much.

There was this very nice African American woman who was at the doctors and she asked him what kind of female pads to use, mini or maxi......the doctor axed her, "what's your flow?" She responded, "Oh! My flow is linoleum!"

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ha!

We'uns have heard that one way up here! A classic.

Linoleum.....that's what we plan to put in our camp on wheels. It's gonna be 8 feet wide so it's a no Brainerd. Just roll a piece out and tack er down!

Redneck mosaic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, now you’re not tryin’ to mess with me are you ;-) after I have been super accommodating and understanding?

While I don’t know what happened I could put together a pretty darn good guess about who
acted up, though … I may have missed it 😎

Think I live in a bit bigger bubble than you do. Anything you want to tell me, not here of course. I notice no reply to my PMs? 😟

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

PM's? No...didn't get any....for real. I'm not important enough to get a PM.

HEY! There were a few A. American trash truck drivers hanging around bull pooping.....one was dressed in a Tuxedo.....his buddies asked him, "yo Lantrell, we is trash truck people so why do you have a tuxedo on? Lantrell says, "I went to the doctors last night and he toad me I was impotent so I'd figure I'd dress impotent. :D

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Not only didn't it fix the leak on my waders but it made the area so stiff that it was no longer pliable!

Below freezing!? Wind blowing... Guess I won't go shoot groups today.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Gunny....yea...cold dude......40 here but it's a cold 40.............well, looks like another day of doing nothing! Well, I did put in 7 straight hours downstairs last night and I have another 4 to finish da job....

You wanna hear something funny? Well, your gonna hear it anyway......yesterday mom found some old Hot Pockets in the freezer to which I told her I'm not eating that S so she put them on the counter......I threw em out the back door but forgot one which I just threw out the front door.....wasn't 15 seconds later a crow came and took off with it.....the crow was about 30' in the air when half of the hot pocket fell apart.....the crow came back in a few minutes and got the other half.......funny watching it as the hot pocket is about 6" x 3"---00

.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Wow Six is up Early today....! and He has a heatwave there. high of 28* today for us , snowed all night but it was warm yesterday so only about 2" stuck. wind blowing like a gale all night ,power went out yesterday , like the smart Geezer I am left the Generator hooked up all winter. not to worry Momma . it sure starts fast when you move the choke in the right direction......after about 20 pulls . :oops: . at least nobody was watching. :lol: .