OT - What was for supper tonight????

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Hobie wrote:
JReed wrote:
Hobie wrote:Ramen.
Same here. :( But hey what else are you gonna have when you are at a school away from home.
:lol: The wife is on a diet and she had the last of something there wasn't enough of for both of us. To tell the truth I wasn't all that hungry but it was Korean ramen with kimchee...

Yeah, I'm buying the .35... :roll:
:lol:
Gotta love the .35cent stuff that is what I was eating all week. I am home for the weekend but come monday it will be back to PBJ's and top ramen cups. :lol:
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Friday was my son's birthday. By tradition, the birthday boy or girl gets to pick dinner. He wanted steak and crab legs. My wife cooked both - the crab legs she got for $6.00/lb, Alaskan King Crab legs, and they were huge! She got 3 pounds, and we had enough left over that she made crab cakes for lunch yesteday. I'm thinking the meal would have cost the four of us $100 at a restaurant - was 1/3rd of that at home and 3 times as good!

Good thing my wife knows how to cook so well and isn't afraid to try new things - my kids have expensive tastes!!! :shock:

Growing up dinner consisted of some form of red meat and potatoes - except for fish on Friday. Every week, week in, week out...
Old Time Hunter
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old Time Hunter »

Raw beef and onions on rye bread with salt & pepper. Pickled Herring w/onions on soda crackers, Limburger cheese on Ritz crackers, then to satisfy the PC crowd (my wife) I buried a raw carrot in dill dip...should'a covered all the food groups with that!