OT - show us your... field artillery!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Paladin
Senior Levergunner

Re: OT - show us your... field artillery!

Post by Paladin »

This is my buddies FOX and it is road legal (Antique Car Registration). The photo was taken in 2005. We have to take the .50 M2 mount off to get it in the garage. We were working on the brakes and co-axe mount (it now holds a MG34). In WV we don’t kid around.
The driver in the photo was Benjamin C. Dillon, my nephew, just before he enlisted for Special Operations and was KIA, 6 Oct 07 in Iraq with B Co 3/75 Rangers on a HVT mission.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It is not the critic who counts
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Mike, that looks like it might be a wee bit expensive to feed!!!
txpete
Departed Friend

Post by txpete »

Paladin wrote:This is my buddies FOX and it is road legal (Antique Car Registration). The photo was taken in 2005. We have to take the .50 M2 mount off to get it in the garage. We were working on the brakes and co-axe mount (it now holds a MG34). In WV we don’t kid around.
The driver in the photo was Benjamin C. Dillon, my nephew, just before he enlisted for Special Operations and was KIA, 6 Oct 07 in Iraq with B Co 3/75 Rangers on a HVT mission.

I am so sorry for your loss.
pete
DAV life member.