Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

Yeah.....and you're welcome! :D

After all......I was just trying to be NICE! :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Gggguuuunnnnnyyyyyyy!!!! Did you see the big dance/dinner/festival on channel 6 news...it was called the

"CHOCOLATE BALL". :D I can just imagine you, Jay, and me walking in there dressed in redneck attire...Jay with "Ole Red with a dog on the hood and cages on the front bumper.......chocolate ball! oh man! What's next?---00

Don't think Fred or GK would join us on that one...too sophisticated---00
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Let’s see, what do I have for you fellows. Moon over here golf course, leaves coming down.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I don't know what a Chocolate Ball is but I do know what a Hunt Ball is :!: It's where the toffs who go hunting Foxes on horseback with a pack of hounds have an annual Ball to show off and raise funds, I don't get invited to them BUT I used to be invited to the Earthstoppers Ball which was for the peasants who made the whole fox hunting thing work.
Terrier men, Earthstoppers, Gamekeepers, Farmers and Fence menders together with their wives, they were who got to go to the Earthstoppers Ball...now that was as Redneck as Pickup trucks and Beer...... :lol:
s891856895887847490_p361_i1_w160.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

No I dint see that, I refuse to watch local 'news' . I was too busy watching The Virginian, Donovan's Reef, Chisolm and my eyelids when I settled into the easy chair to read.
I wouldn't go to a ball of any sort, although to hang out with 'terrier men' I might be persuaded !

Now if there was a chocolate LABRADOR ball I would attend! After all labs are people too.

A Marlin 81 eh? Let me see that again?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Nice! Sure you won it but can I have it? Just to study how it was engineered, take dimensions, so I can reverse engineer it. You'll get it back in oh say 3-15 years.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

A moon in the sky? I now have a moon facing the water.......

English people have real class..at least GK and the Queen do........a few years back I took a Frenchman and his Chinese wife under my wing to show them the finer aspects of shooting and naturally as the day progressed we got friendly.....I asked them, "tell me, what does the rest of world think about us Americans, "crazy cowboys"? They both laughed and said "no, not really"....but I could tell they were lying.

Gunny.....yea...you can have it...get over here quick before Jay gets here with that big coat. That's the rifle I saw when I was 18 and over 40 years later I saw a kid (say..30 y.o.) walking it around the gunshow and I remembered it...yes, the rifle....the kid was a baby when I saw the rifle.....I'll forget a face in 15 minutes but never an exotic rifle.....it's a low serial numbered gun, made in 1882......same snag as the two digit Colt Lightning in 44-40.

Man! Nice weather! Low humidity.....Perfect for being a bum........but.....I have garage doors and the frame around it to paint.....I bought the paint last month but it's getting "crunch time" with the arrival of cold weather..

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Now that I'm ashamed of myself for learning the finer aspects of life too late in life I making good use of it....

You talk about a good old fashioned F..ing I gave to the insurance company a few minutes ago.....told them (car ins.) that "you people know that we have a special mileage limitations policy as everything is recorded when you get your car inspected so why is our car insurance still x amount of dollars? ...like what am I doing, paying for your insurance too".

Ooohhhhhhh they said, we forgot to put you in the "new system". I smelled B.S. instantly.....so I say, "how does this money thing work, I continue to pay the rate until I get p.o. and call you?"

Which is what they do...collect your money until you bi:-h......I got my bill down another 30%...

NO! The Jayster is RIGHT! .....you cannot be "nice" or they will steamroll you over, just like some people do to other people.

Old Savage is WRONG! ......in today's world you HAVE to be vitriol...... :D

NOW, if you all will excuse me I have two garage doors to paint...leave me alone or I will get vitriol.------006

Ooooooooo....I feel sooooo good with the old fashioned F ing I gave the insurance company

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ok, straighten up here :( I ain’t the insurance company and you fellows seem to be purposely misinterpreting and misrepresenting what I have said. Nice is not the point and what I have said only applies to the stated rules here. You can be mean if you want, you just have to do it politely.

There now, that was fun 🤠

And that would vitriolic.

And another thing … 🥸
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Couple weeks ago I got an email from the company that has my firearm insurance, they want me to pay online. I replied to send me my policy in the mail THEN I would pay it. Well the policy came today and its due in 4 days in Kansas City. Talk about cutting it close! I'll drop it in the mail tomorrow morning. Oh and the premium went DOWN!? SHH don't tell em!
The policy says if my guns are damaged 'by nuclear ' they don't cover but if nuclear and catches fire they do cover. Umm if we get nuked do ya really think I'm gonna try to get an adjuster here for a claim ??

Ok Six ill be there in time for dinner and collect that Marlin, my 25-20 and that Colt 44 Russian.

Hey look, GK I found this for you!🐊
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Me: I can get Old Savage to speak Indian.......he's gonna ask me "how". Hope that was not mean...I said it very politely MASTER....

Now, on to business........what I did today I'd rather eat sewage....paint with a brush.....did the garage doors and frame after mom told me, "I want new garage doors". That sent me into quick thinking telling here they are in great shape but need some new fresh paint. That's probably what she wanted from the beginning ...she knows I HATE to paint.

THats like 5-8 big ones for new doors and frame that could be better spent on tools, guns, new motor for ole Yeller.....you know, "man things".

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

IF you could FIND NEW doors! For a while ( during this chicom bs) garage doors have been close to nonexistent without 6 month wait time. Now it's cream cheese that's hard to find. Still can't find foam insulation board. What's next, dental floss and tooth picks?

I too don't care to paint, just mindless repetition but if ya got a steady hand it's a better way than spraying or a roller. Garage doors are a lot of acreage to do with a brush!

Gee I though by now the Ford character would have checked in by now... wonder what happened to him?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

My garage doors are on their last go-round too. I scraped and painted mine a couple years ago. I bought the cheapest ones I could get when I built my garage in 1991. Guess I can't complain. They have lasted because they face east, and take relatively little weather and sun. I'd like to have a set of nice insulated doors, but.....
Like Six says, I'm too concerned about what's IN my garage. :D

Windy again, but not as bad as the other day. Gonna run up to the lot and do a damage assessment. Run some tapes. Tomorrow I will go cut some more.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Had a cold front move through this morning, 45* to 17* in an hour and 40 - 50 mph winds.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Garage doors, you want to see garage doors.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

1991? !! ?? !! facing east is a goodie... mine face northeast and the winds and rain come from the west, southwest or north west.

1991.......sheeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt......that ain't nuttin! Nuttin!! These are from December of 1974.......I've replaced several panels and the bottom areas of the frames have been replaced multiple times from mower decks and big tires smashing into them. Just last summer when my son was home he backed my Rubicon in the garage and ripped off the molding........then he looked at me and laughed proclaiming, "you are Mr Fix It" .....

Well boys...it's oooooofffffffff to the woodpile!!!!!! It's soooooo fun being poor. Rich guys like Old Savage just hit the switch then run off to their $300 a month storage units with steel doors and if they don't get inside quickly, they will be mugged, shot, or forced to join BLM.......and that does not stand for "Bureau of Land Management"----006

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh Lordy.....I was told they were coming but this many??!! Geeze! Even an M-4 with dozens of mags would be no good....a 249 SAW would be useless.........for this, the big boys need to be brought out......the flame thrower.....

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ah the Boattail Grackle! We used to shoot them by the dozens out in the orchard. Buckets of 12 ga every fall for them. Those were the days!

Jack the doors look good with fresh paint. You certainly won't get 40 years from new doors, maybe aluminum.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, I spent today cruising the lot. Worried that wind put all kinds of wood in my trails. Nope, all good.
I hoofed around and taped off additions to my trails. Going to head up tomorrow and do some work.
I walked up across the beaver pond and up the stream till I reached the secondary dam. The ice looked dicey around it. I was alone and WAY back in there so I erred on the side of caution. The ice on the pond was very thick.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Boattail grackle? I thought they are simple starlings.....dunno.....one time back when I could shoot anything around here I fired a 12 ga. in a group of them and got 15 birds....

Ice? Wow...it does get cold there......

I worked in the wood pile all day......gives me something to do in the winter.....

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Those might be starlings or grackles, can't tell from the pic. Starlings- an English invader! They should all get shot outta da sky !

Ground here was starting to get some frost but now with the warmer weather its just MUD!

Time for my semi weekly bi annual every 3rd leap year on a new moon shower.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Man.....your overly clean.....I thought birthdays were a reminder to jump in the fountains up in Philly. I wear tighty-whiteys and after a few weeks I'll get a s.stain or two so I just turn them inside out and wear em for another month.

It's easy to tell we are getting bored coming up with stupid stuff. Speaking of stupid stuff I'm watching Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C....was he your D.I.?

Mom's watches that Bachelorette show....you got to see the ugly one this time....she's so fugly it would take me 2 six packs and a half pint.....---00

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Starlings, they were my number one quarry as a kid with a BSA air rifle and Webley air pistol. Rarely see any now their numbers have declined together with the number two quarry the House Sparrow. We never shot songbirds only what was legally defined as vermin. The 9mm Flobert was a great Starling round but way too expensive, only really used it when there was a chance of multiple kills.
Image-from-iOS-9.jpg
Mild and damp is how I would explain our weather, they are forecasting snow after Christmas.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah all of your starlings are here, where you should be :lol: Never had a chance to play with a flobert, I'm sure it would be a fun gun! Some places here still allow you to remove starlings, others consider them songbirds.

Not once have I sat to watch any of those "reality " shows. To me they are just stupid ( I see how popular they are which reinforces my opinion of how stupid humans are). All these shows now are just pitiful commentary on mankind.

Mmmm good, BRCC Gunship with cinnamon.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:49 am Not once have I sat to watch any of those "reality " shows. To me they are just stupid ( I see how popular they are which reinforces my opinion of how stupid humans are). All these shows now are just pitiful commentary on mankind.

I agree 100% Gunny!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes...GK's ancestors are responsible for the European starling...from what I read......(that's a nice looking thumb you have there GK)
You and Gunny have the nicest thumbs and fingers...I've seen them a thousand times, especially on Gunny.

Black things from other countries that breed uncontrollably are alway a nuisance.......wish those starlings would go away.

Watching reality shows and sports are for the mentally challenged or like I like to say, "stupid retarts"......if I can't do it myself, I'm not interested. It's like these simple minded people who are "followers" of "celebrities"....oooooooo Britney Spears has 2,000,000 followers......like, who gives a f.?

Yea, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.....I'm itching to give someone a head bashing. I told my wife that if my neighbor, who has been a faithful neighbor for 46 years, gives me any s. I'm gonna go and baseball bat his knees out.....this guy is tough...78 years old and probably weighs 95 pounds. :D ----00

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Where's Old Savage? I hear he had some issues driving to his office.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Celebrities are just vacuums with legs. Not a dozen braincells each. No use for em. Now, Mel Brooks, Tim Conway, Bill Murray and the like are comedians, their brains work!
Sports figures- ha what a joke. Dumb- thats the school system at work. If ya cant add & subtract, write a sentence ya shouldn't be graduating and have a job waiting that pays millions per year, ya belong at McDonald's pouring salt on fries!

Only 1 problem with those syringes sticking out of the tire, there is no way the drug addled heroine junkies would toss their needles on the street, they have to recycle them in CA. :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

They just leave them laying around. :P

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Off today Six, pretending I am reTIRED. :shock:

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes Fredrick.....Doctors always take off Wednesdays to play golf.

What the left doesn't understand is that you cannot reason with a lowlife because they don't have the reasoning powers.....they think, "in the moment" like a wild animal does. That's why they are always broke on the 2nd of the month. I have the National Geogrphic magazine that explains it all..but you know, if these things are repeated today, it makes you a "bad man".

Can't figure out why people are not allowed to speak the truth anymore....O.J.'s IQ is 89, Mike Tysons is 71 and the rest of the people,in professional sports are in between those numbers, except the quarterbacks and the pitchers.

Fred...found out why my mind is not right today.....the next 3 days are overcast with rain....mom can't get off the couch because of her arthritis and I can't think because of "you know".....inner ear is filling up. I need to spend time in Southern Cal, Arizona, or New Mexico.

I feel miserable and I deserve it for having all those ear infections when I was a kid.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I am familiar with the internal storms of folks subject to what we have discussed with change of weather or other elements such as diet and the ability to rest or combinations including stress.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yep, them Starlings didn't fly across the pond someone brought them over. Same with the Grey Squirrel, we were quite happy with our own Red Squirrels until someone decided we needed Grey ones....
My son had a great time in New Zealand shooting anything that was imported and harming the natural wildlife, has have I with the Grey Squirrel, spent sixty years shooting the buggers... :lol:

I have given up watching all TV :o it seems strange not having it on but when it was on I rarely sat down and watched it.....too much interesting stuff on YouTube.
Reality shows are really sad, if that is reality I want out...

Gunny, I've had a lot of fun with the Flobert cartridges, started as a kid molding my own bullets and blowing chunks out of the post that held mom's washing line, then reloading unfired cases with BP to see if I could get more power without blowing the gun up, loading #BB instead of #8 or #10 and finally got my hands on some bulleted Flobert shells.
I regret selling that gardengun.... :oops:

Jack, I hope you feel better real soon, just remember that you are on the right side of the pond and have all the best toys...🇺🇸
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sounds like a fun childhood, GK! Good for you!

Hope you feel better Jack. I had ear infections when I was a kid too. Those suck. Strangely enough, I had on this summer. Hadn't had one in over 40 years.

Well, I got a bunch done at the lot today. Got a trail cut from the one I made down by the stream, up the line to where my dad's blind is. For the first time, we can make a loop on our trails. Must be almost 2 miles around. Still lots more to do, though.
We stopped to discuss where we wanted a section of trail to run and take a break. I thought I heard something up in back of us, but thought nothing of it. After we finished, we walked out the trail we made, cause the 4 wheeler was back by my dad's blind site. We walked a ways and when I looked down there were deer tracks in ours from when we came in! Guess I did hear something. I ran the trail where the deer travel so they would use it. It turns off our north line and heads southeast towards my hang on stand. There is an intersection where a trail goes back to the line, then down to the stream. Should be a good spot.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Feel for ya Six! When I was young, 6 or 7 years old, the allergist decided I needed my sinuses vacuumed. You want to talk about traumatic!!?? It took 3 people to hold me down. I attribute that to my sinus problems. Im not as bad as Felix Unger's roommate but a sinus infection is normal at least once a year. To this day nothing goes into the holes in my head! :lol:

I'd really like to have a garden gun, especially now that we have the chicom lantern fly. You can flush them like pheasants and wing shoot them, I'd be buying .22 shotshells by the case! I dont recall who made them but have you seen the little trap machines that throw crackers( you call them crisps). That would be a boat load of fun!

Yeah Jay keep the trails open and the deer will use em. We always tried to run our quads into our stands, to dump corn and give the mountain maggots( a term of endearment my forester buddy uses for deer) a place to walk easily in deep snow. But you already know that.

You are to get rain for 3 days? Just Saturday up here. Of course, loose a day of birds and muzzle loader.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Sixgun wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:58 pm Oh Lordy.....I was told they were coming but this many??!! Geeze! Even an M-4 with dozens of mags would be no good....a 249 SAW would be useless.........for this, the big boys need to be brought out......the flame thrower.....

Huey and 50 # bags of salt. Then just walk around and pick them up.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, we are supposed to get 3 inches of snow tonight, then it's gonna turn to rain and make a colossal mess. I can't STAND that.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh well......Jeepnik.....those birds are long gone......here one day and gone the next and I guess they are flying south...at least that's where they headed......always wondered how birds know which way to go....like the pigeons armies used to centuries to deliver messages.......

My dad grew up in the thirties when no one had any money and if something did not have a purpose and cost money to keep, he got rid of it. I never found out until later in life about this one orange cat we had....it would be gone for a week or two and then come back. He told me he used to "take it for a ride" on his way to work which was 17 miles away. He started dropping it off a couple of miles away and it would come home and each succeeding time he would take it further until one day he took it to the plants parking lot 17 miles away and it came home a month later.......he was a good man but just didn't like to pay for an animals keep. Same way with my wife who grew up on a dairy farm....she was not allowed to have horses!

Believe that's why we have lots of animals and it's a safe bet to say 1/4 of our income goes to feeding them.....our dogs and cats eat canned chicken breast along with many other foods most people don't get a chance to eat...two of our three horses lived until they were 28 and the last one died two years ago at 40.....

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay....to me NOTHING beats a day in the woods even if you are working.....I think it's because we are away from other people and other societies craziness. Probably why I like cutting the grass.....jump on the Kubota and no one bothers me...no phone calls, no "get me this or that", etc.....if I'm out in the front yard working and someone sees me while driving by they consider that an invitation to drop in...but not when I'm on the Kubota. A couple of guys tried it and I drove up next to their car/truck with the rpm's all the way up with the mower blades moving and screamed, "hi, what do you want?". :D (with my ear muffs on)

I thought starlings came from England.....

Our country is coming apart.

People are on extreme edge..(I'm not) ...me and mom went down to our favorite store, Brandywine Ace Hardware and you can see the tension in people's faces and by the way they drive. Maybe Old Savage needs to gather up some of his sunshine and soft stuff and head east.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Life is hard.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Travel east??? 10 years for the college and 25 for NJ.

Here is golfing Santa at the office and some sunshine.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I can just imagine the next picture from the babe....she's holding the white furry thing in and then she opens her arms wide and .....POP! ....out comes the soft stuff..........and it's all for you....then you mosey over to the special message sofa for more squeezing and a cheap beer......

One thing for sure Fred...no one can call you gay!---004

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

She is a top chiro. I think she could help you. :)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred...no one can help me...there's no cure, only management which keeps it minimal.

Anyway, on to more fun and better items to uplift your life.....you think you, Gunny and Jay could be customers? Don't think it could work for GK...He lives too far away and the stink may go away in time.

https://toofab.com/2021/12/15/90-day-fi ... her-fanny burbs/

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred...no one can help me...there's no cure, only management which keeps it minimal.

Anyway, on to more fun and better items to uplift your life.....you,think you, Gunny and Jay could be customers? Don't think it could work for GK...He lives too far away and the stink may go away in time.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment ... ar-AARRjLD

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Somehow that doesn't surprise me. But WHY ? Just goes to show just how fubar people are. We all know ours don't smell but someone else's stink to high heaven. Reminds me of a comedian talking about dog poots, ' I've seen a dog make a family leave a car at speed on the highway' . I can relate to that, thank you Parker.

Six your new pup looks like she has settled in just fine.

Isnt that interesting, 1944 the Avero bomber by the Brits used a nitrogen system to prevent the fuel tanks from exploding if hit by AAA/bullets. Learn something every day.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:27 pmLife is hard.
Yup. Just like our house. A 100 dollar dog bed and they lay on the floor! :D
Gracie is growing like a weed. She is doing well and is a very pretty dog.
Yes, it was a beautiful day in the woods yesterday. It was 16 degrees when we left the house, but warmed up to 30 with no wind. My old dad commented on how nice it was too. Hope this dry spell holds on. As long as we don't get too much snow, I can keep working up there.

I have to head out and snowblow.
Least we didn't get too much. Wet and heavy though. Hate it.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Customers? For what :shock: ?

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Yes, of course when I said help it was for management but sometimes there is a glitch in the wiring that makes the issue more prevalent.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here is a squirrel eating a pine cone in the condo wilds.