Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Thank you Jayster……Rubbermaid……that’s about the size I wanted, maybe a bit smaller………..I don’t want the place looking like some places do upstate……..you know what I’m talking about?….a house with 14 little sheds all around it in varying degrees of condition with 11 cars on cinder blocks. I really like that shed and the way it looks…..I’d ask you if I could have it but it seems you can’t give away what other people bought even though you have most of my Colts. I heard your area has the highest percentages of Colt SAA’s amongst the population.

On the “rant”, I disagree. Most of this stuff was stolen (gee, who would have guessed) and it would be a nightmare to find the owners or to “re-vin” them. Within 6 months they would all be back in the hands of the animals. Maybe, the original lawful owners, whom have been properly reimbursed will think twice about leaving their machines were it easy to steal……………..Big city life is different than rural life as for every dirt bike that’s stolen there’s a dozen high end cars that are stolen and shipped overseas or parted out.

Could you imagine how much cheaper insurance would be without these types?
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yesterday, I also got the blanket tacked in place for the top bunk. We got some apolstry tacks and washers. Then we tacked the blanket to the wall side of the bunk. Tightly wrapped it over the mattress and tucked the excess underneath, and then tacked the edge to the outside.
Now, when the bunk is folded down to make the couch the mattress and blanket stay in place. Especially when people sit on it.
It looks weird, but it's super comfortable. And, if only one person is sleeping, the bottom bunk can be slid out away from the wall a little and be slept on without having to fold the top bunk up.
Just have to do the other side now.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oooooo…I won! I’ll take that Rubbermaid shed……please overnight it……your pal———00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Doh! I noticed today when I hauled the box to the dump that I screwed up!
It's not Rubbermaid, it's Lifetime.
Sorry Six.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey! Did you know I beat you to the win by a second or two? As soon as I submitted my post I immediately wrote another one on the win and yours came up as a “previous post submitted”.

You may be making the camp too comfortable…everyone will hang out and drink all day……..like the old timers used to do at our camp…………Yes, on the blanket “washers”……..you know the type of plastic that comes in kitty litter containers?…..it’s like 1/16” hard plastic……I’ll cut them out in 1” or 1.5 circles using a hole saw and I’ll use them for extra protection on tarps…..

OH……LIFETIME…GOT IT BRO!

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey that's a good idea buddy. Making grommets out of that plastic. I gotta remember that.
Haha yeah. It's mostly for the old man. He's so.e tickled over the whole thing. Wish I'd do e it sooner.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay…stop it! You’re patronizing me! 😄

You know every redneck hack there is. You can even make them out of heavier plastic for a more secure hold……..yea, one of those hole saws you put on a drill press…..I’ve got them from 1/2” up to around 3”……any bigger than that I use a compass and cut it out on the band saw.

Hey! Those sheds like you have ain’t cheap……..the one you have is (I can’t remember too good as I looked at 200 of them) about 12-1500…….as you know, I like quality but this shed thing can be junk as only gas, diesel, and other combustibles will be in there……..I’m looking at a 6x8 metal shed that’s coated for longevity……has a 4 star rating…..like $400

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha I ain't patronizing bro. I wouldn't do that. That IS a good idea.

I checked with the kid and he got it a Sam's Club on sale for 900. Still not cheap.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

$900? Thanks little buddy……Yep, $900 still ain’t cheap and it probably took you the better part of the day putting it together but if you did another one tomorrow it would take you 2 hours.

Major rain all day….feel like S………watched a 1965 movie last night until 2 or so starring Audie Murphy…..a western……poor guy never had any peace in his mind after ww2.

A buddy just called me up and told me I can have his dads old shed for $500. What do you think? I figure a tarp until I can get new wood on it.

Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Look at this picture I took a couple of weeks ago…..I just noticed
Last edited by Sixgun on Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yup. Most of the day. And yeah, the next one would be a lot faster. There's nothing better than experience.

Haha yeah. Some of it is an illusion, but not all I don't think. I think that has to do with the scrub radius. That's why you have to be careful about making a big change in wheel offset or backspacing. And using wheel spacers. It will effect the scrub radius when turning.
There's a lot of mucky muck geometry going on there. Even in a simple solid axle front end.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, I just went out, started it up and turned the wheels every which way and it looks perfect…….goes down the road at 65 as smooth as an ‘86 Winchester…….weird…..the sun was low at the time I took it.

You think that shed is a good buy? He said he would throw in the wheelbarrow with it….

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sure is! That looks like most of the houses up here. Except that is more picked up and landscaped than the houses here. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! (Better than some houses)…….OK, he wants cash and I’ll throw in another hundred for a tip. He also said I could have what’s in it…..something called a Corvette made in 1954……it’s wrapped in an air proof container and has 256 miles on it…….I told him to keep it as I just want the shed….

Have you tried out the new outhouse yet? For real, that’s the nicest outhouse I’ve ever seen. You better keep a lock on it or you’ll find some migrants living in it and stealing the contents.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha oh yeah. I took a test ride or 2 already. It's a smooth ride. And the best part is, no splashes. I HATE that.
Nothing sticks to the side of that municipal PVC! Nothing but the best for this hick!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

You guys crack me up :lol: why ain't you writing scripts for TV shows... :?:

70f and the sky has got brighter ☀️
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey GK…….”they” wouldn’t allow rednecks to write for them as it would put them to shame…….nothing funny comes out of Hollywood anymore……..you ever see SNL?…..boring…stupid……

Yea Jay…..just got back from checking out that shed and it started to rain so we huddled in the shed. I asked him why water was coming in and he said it must be moisture dripping down from condensation on the rafters. I believed him and paid him.

Hey…how about that S in the Middle East?……Biden gives 6 Billion to Iran and then this happens…….I truly hope Israel wipes those sand monkeys off the face of the Earth…...

Raining here…..60…..windy….vary nasty…….good day to disassemble that nice shed and bring her home. Oh! It’s Saturday and Jay is sleeping…Wanda think GK?……sure is hard getting up at noon……..😜

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Woo! Just rolled outta bed. Man, I'm getting too old for this.
Raining hard here too. Awful night at work too.
Yeah......me and Six writing a sitcom. I'll have to stew on that one for a while.

Buffalo Coat Junction?

Mean Acres?

The Cornville Hillbillies?

Not Too Brighton?

I don't know.....I haven't been up long enough. But Six is right, they'd never stand for us. Imagine us at those award shows? Swillin cheap beer and throwing the empty cans at all the wussy liberals. Getting up on stage and rippin one in the mic.
Betcha 10 bucks Will Smith wouldn't slap me. And 20 bucks he'd be sorry if he did.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You’re on a roll bro…..”not too Brighton”!!!!🤣

I’m thinking…..”The Cool Kids Club”………but there would be no viewers, especially from here..😜

You better believe it on that Will guy….he’d probably beat me to a pulp but he’d know I was there. At my age I only have 30 seconds. But look where it got him….the same place as Matt Lauer and the Coumo brothers…..done….

Mom wants to go to Costco……mmmmm…..reminds me of the 70’s when she’d drag me to the mall……But they do have cool stuff there at Costco……..I’ll spend my entire time in the “man aisle”…….which seems to be getting smaller every time I go there…..next week there will probably be a “transgender aisle”…….or a faggot aisle…….sigh……00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

We don't have Costco up here. We have one Walmart in my town. And a Tractor Supply and Dollar General.
The height of low class. Every isle is the hick and bum isle. We don't see any trannies or whatever. So there is that I guess.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

“Dollar General”….😄. 🤣. 😁

We have those too Jay………but the Walmarts are at closest 10 miles away…..

Tractor Supply’s are great stores and are not hick…….those dollar stores are definitely low class but you’d be surprised that if you sat in the parking lot how many of your neighbors are going in there but they don’t talk about it…….I’ve been in there maybe 3 times in 10 years and there are some really good buys in there.

…..we have these stores that are called “5 Below” which is a step above Dollar General. In the “hood” they have “Penny Stores” and in the “hood of the hood” they have “free S”. 🤣

You want to hear something funny but at the time it wasn’t funny because I was aggravated by the wait time……..at the Texas Roadhouse eatery we checked in and were told 10-20 minutes wait time……While waiting on the bench several tribes came in and got instant service. We waited an hour and I finally I told mom, “had enough of this S, let’s go” and at the last second they called our names so in we went……the smell of Afro Sheen permeated the air. Their kids were running up and down the aisles and hooping’ and hollarin’ took over the atmosphere. I told the waitress, “last time I drop a C note in here”, gave her $24 on a $75…...

As soon as I got in the Jeep I alcoholed up. For real, I’ll never go back in there and they have good food but some people can’t contain themselves or their kids.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh no, they admit going into Dollar General. They have to, cause there's no hiding or secrets. Too small a town.
Yeah I agree buddy. I hate that. Hate it. If we went into a restaurant when our kids were young, they didn't pull any of that. I didn't care where we were, the hammer would get lowered fast.
I wouldn't tolerate any of that behavior. Especially when it effects others time. They were spending their money for a nice time. Not to listen to someone else's kids.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea……1,000 agree……..no matter who the kids are they need to be curbed……..forgot to say in my last post that while waiting on the bench 2 kids , maybe 3 or 4 years old were doing the same thing……bouncing up and down, banging into me and the mother just sat there looking at her phone….the father did tell the kids to sit tight but they ignored him and their was no retribution.

You read these things online where kids continue to kick the seat of the person ahead of them on an airplane and the parents just sit there and when the good guy complains, they turn the plane around because he got mad.

It’s not going to hurt Texas Roadhouse one bit if we don’t come back as there’s always a waiting line…..dunno dude, maybe it’s the “new wave” of things to come.

On another note I hope Israel levels the sand dunes over there.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. Nothing infuriates me more than the "just a kid" excuse. Wasn't an excuse for me, I'll tell ya that!

Haha yeah.
I'd lay my money on the Israeli's takin care of business long before us. I've always maintained that the only thing that's saved those Arabs is us holding Israel back. We are the best friends the Arabs have.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea…great way of looking at it………oil probably has something to do with it…..

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well….it’s official…….I’m back to work!!!!!! Started my first shift last night…..mom and I are officially in the iron & steel business…..she irons and I steal…….start up cost wasn’t too bad…….$39 iron at Walmart and a $600 buffalo coat form Maine…

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Whatcha gonna be a stealin' :?:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

gamekeeper wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:22 am Whatcha gonna be a stealin' :?:
GK….anything that ain’t nailed down or can grow legs……funny thing, when I was working we got a new air compressor in our warehouse and it was stolen on the first day……(for real, I didn’t steal…was not going to give up a do nothing job for anything)………..I know who did steal it but I kept quiet……..the shipping manager came down to our warehouse and gathered us all up to do an investigation. It happened on third shift and when it came for me to talk I told Dave that the way scientists are playing with genes and robots maybe it grew legs and walked out.”

(It did, right into the back of Billy the Drunk’s truck)

For real, I never stole anything of any value…bolts and screws etc……..they paid me decent and I was not going to give up a decent job for stupidity, plus, I hate thieves and believe thievery is one of the worst character traits a person can have. That’s why I was so mad after “you know who” left my house with a 6” thick buffalo coat on in 90 degree weather.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Boy if only I had that Buffalo coat when I worked for Westley Richards.....but like you stealing wasn't an option even though I was handling Lugers, Colts and Winchesters etc and the massive attic space was full of guns they had long forgotten.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey, hey, whoa there!
I don't like thievery either. Now, I'm not a cross climbing brown noser either. I take home gloves and ear plugs from work. But I don't lug off valuable stuff.

And, as for the coat, it's really not me. Now, I'm a poor hick. That's the only coat I have, and I got it at good will. The problem is, it's an entity and I can't control it. I don't steal......IT does. It's a curse. Try as I might, I can't get rid of it. It keeps coming back. I threw it off the north channel bridge downtown about 3 years ago. I went to bed that night and when I woke up in the morning, there it was sitting in a chair.
Take pity on me, boys!
By the way, GK old buddy.......You wouldn't still happen to have your key card for the Westley Richards facility would you? I could "return" it for you. You ARE a virtuous man. I couldn't imagine being in that place every day. Beautiful stuff.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Jay, sadly the old Westley Richards factory was bull dozed a few years ago... :cry: when I first started working there in the late sixties I couldn't believe how many rare and collectibles guns they had there.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You’re gettin’ really good Jay…”the coat steals”.

Last night after eating out mom tells me to stop and get some lottery tickets which I rarely do. She says get $5 worth so I throw a 20 on the counter and that buys 10 chances. Out of the 60 numbers I was able to circle 5……..

Wonder what happened to all those guns in the W.R.warehouse. I bet there was all kinds of good Winchesters in big calibers there.

Yea Jay….I forgot about the ear plugs….I must have 5-800 of them here…..we never got gloves but the leather ones you gave me are my favorite…..I don’t like lining in my gloves that’s why I gave mine to you.🤣. I was using yours today clearing a path to find out what was dead in the creek on my in-laws side….found it…a little yearling deer…….vultures picked it pretty clean…..oh….oh!…..those vultures were back on the barn this morning…6 or 8 of them on the peak….got my slingshot, put in a 160 gr. 38 slug, pulled it back to my cheek and walloped one square in the chest….a good 30 yards away…..he flew off and the others stayed and I missed the next two and connected solidly again…whack! Didn’t bother it a bit and he flew off…..

The Big Boy Flattops are headed to Israel…….gonna see some action……maybe. Joe Biden will probably say, “if you guys will be our friends we won’t hurt you.” “And I’ll buy you all ice cream cones”.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That's a shame GK. I have this picture in my mind of an old world English armory......
I think I'll just hang onto it. :D

I agree with Six. There musta been some awesome stuff in there. The best. The Brits got good taste. And the best doubles in the world.

Yeah, I never bother with lottery tickets. I have the worst luck in the world with stuff like that.
Hey! That's good shootin buddy. Man! Those things are tough! Takin that 38 slug musta hurt!
Oh! And let me know when you need more gloves. Cold weather is coming. I'll have to start wearing my "coat" to work. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You wear that bulky thing to work?..!,,,,,?.?!,,!.

Year ago, maybe 30, I used to wear an army coat with a liner in it as the warehouse and loading dock temps are no different than outside….that’s all I’m gonna say.😁. Trailers would come in with returnables and we had to throw them on the back after loading the trailer….one time, a broken case of Canadian Club blended whiskey came in…..one broken bottle and 11 good ones…after loading the trailer the empty box with the broken one got thrown on. Me and my buds had a great day and the next day 2 bros didn’t show up for work.🤣

51 degrees even…chilly….got the wood stove cooking

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! What a score. I wouldn't buy it, but for free it'd taste pretty good I'd say.
Cooling down here too. Fine with me. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It was my score so I got 3 bottles…..right in the liner of the coat. If I had your coat I could have taken it all.

Don’t know why I keep watching the news….must be entertainment…….one guy was shot 12 times and is in stable condition. Another guy got shot twice in the elbow…….he won’t be lifting any wine bottles anytime soon……2 other people were shot and are now on a slab.

Just another day in Philly……and no one cares,

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sure is a lot of shootin down that way. Pretty quiet around here mostly. There was some kind of shenanigans over at the motel when the wife went to work tonight. Not sure what happened, but probably no shooting.

Got to haul the ice shack up to camp tomorrow. Get some lime for the outhouse. Gotta put up a coat dryer o er the stove too. Low key.
I really would like to get that woodshed done, but I'm just burning out. Been going pretty steady for over a year. It's coming together pretty good though. Hunting season should be fun this year.
Mom and dad went over "across the stream" today, to our buddies camp. He had a pig roast and had about 30 people over there. Kristy and I would have went if we didn't have to work. Trying to save our time in case the kids come.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Winchesters :o at nineteen years old I had only shot Winchester .22 pumps and shotguns, so when I got to WR and found 86s in Buffalo calibers I couldn't believe my eyes, I can't remember seeing any other Winchesters while I was there but handguns of every variety were everywhere. The boss travelled to the States quite often and brought back all sorts of goodies but India was the main sorce of weapons and no kidding they continued to arrive by the truck load.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That ought to be sight……hauling the ice shack….what are you going to do with it there?….place to keep it?

I’m sure it has been a “working year” but it was worth It and in a few more years you will have your fill of projects and start doing what I do…isolating myself and look out the window half the day……

Good ole GK would have liked to go back in time……..he would be in the attic at WR with a two way radio to me, him holding a sack…….and describing what Colt guns are the rarest. Then he could open a window, tie a little parachute on the sack and let it float down right in the open trunk of his car, padded of course…..or you just do what Jay does.

There were times I’d come home with a half dozen guns and mom wouldn’t say nothing….she knew the deal…..but…there was a common sense limit as she would wonder where the money was coming from so I’d leave the gun or guns in the Jeep and when it got dark I’d take out the trash, run to the Jeep and set the gun/guns next to the basement window where I had a chute for the dogs to get in and out and I’d just let ‘em slide down……

The best $139 I ever spent….use it everyday ….kills bacteria from the sweat.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, those boot dryers are slick.

Well.....We hadn't put the ice shack out on the lake for a couple years. We have the collapsible one, and that makes more sense. We don't go that often.
So.....instead of buying another plastic shed, we used the one we had.
The idea is that it's a big closet and changing room. Your hunting clothes stay in there. There will be a bunch of spruce boughs in there. This way, your clothes don't smell like bacon, cheap beer, vomit, or whatever from camp. Also, when you come back from hunting you can put your rifle in there so it doesn't condensate going into the warm camp. There are rifle racks in it to hold 6 guns.
Plus, the camp being one room, someone can change in there. It also has a counter and a Coleman stove we leave in there. There are pots and pans, utensils, can opener. Theres a table that folds against the wall on hinges. We used to use just this up there every hunting season before we had the camp. We will keep some tools in there and can use it for some storage.
Another use I thought of is a "summer kitchen". If it's hot in the summer and you don't want to heat the camp, you can cook out there.
The interior picture is a couple years old, so the gun racks and coat racks aren't in it.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That baby is pretty slick………I see, you have a storage shed, changing/cooking room and the main camp……this keep all of the useless junk out of the main cabin……😄. You could even use it for an outhouse if that gets too stinky like it does in the summer………let it dry and sweep it out the door…….makes sense…..

YOU tell me where this came from……..mom asked me what they are fighting about over there in Sand N. land……I explain everything from 1947 on…….then I get the world map out and show here how Israel is surrounded by millions of Sand N……I showed Iraq, Iran, S. Arabia, Lebanon, Jordan and Turkey……She cut me off immediately and says, “”””Ooooooo, does the Turkey come with gravy”?

I ruined everyone around me….now I have a headache…

When they showed that sand n. shooting a families dog I went ballistic……then they shot a little girl in front of her parents plus a million other savage atrocities. Then we have these “people” protesting here that Israel deserves it…..boy, do we need Trump!!!

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You'd think all those Arabs would be thanking us. We are the best friends they have. If it wasn't for us stopping them, the Israelis would have cleaned that mess up decades ago. I can't believe the Israelis will even talk to us. We are their biggest problem in reality.
I hope they tell us to shove it and clean that mess up. I guarantee within 2 weeks you will hear this country telling them to slow down and accuse them of "widening the conflict". You watch and see.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It’s happening already. Netanyahu just said their response will change the Middle East……..they don’t give a flying f who says what, they WILL wipe out the stain (Gaza)

I just can’t get over how many Americans and even some of the Congress are on the side of those sand n.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

OldWin wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:28 pm You'd think all those Arabs would be thanking us. We are the best friends they have. If it wasn't for us stopping them, the Israelis would have cleaned that mess up decades ago. I can't believe the Israelis will even talk to us. We are their biggest problem in reality.
I hope they tell us to shove it and clean that mess up. I guarantee within 2 weeks you will hear this country telling them to slow down and accuse them of "widening the conflict". You watch and see.
Biden is probably glad for the diversion.... :|
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Well it's pretty obvious now that both our countries have been invaded by Hamas, seeing all the anti Israel protests. I don't know about the States but a lot of British cities look more like Raghead territory than they did a few years ago...and I bet there's more AKs over here than the UK's government realise.
Why thousands of allied troops died to keep out invaders only for imbecile politicians let them flood in illegally.... :twisted:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It’s all done by design GK……..the world has too many people in it and the ones who are breeding like rats are not contributors, they are takers…….as the balance of good vs evil turns in favor of the evil, all hell will break loose……..

Most people are mindless without the ability to see 50 years ahead of the current time, especially college educated idiots…….

These “Allah first’s” are being spread out evenly around the world and the final day of reckoning is soon to be upon us. History repeats itself, read up on the Roman Empire and what broke them…..

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

DID YOU KNOW……..that HALF the population of the sand N. in the Gaza Strip are 15 years old and younger? Isn’t that mind boggling, knowing that the Gaza Strip is already twice the density of Washington D.C. and is only twice the size of Washington D.C. and with no expansion of its borders and the people keep breeding? Like, how stupid are they as they are already shoulder to shoulder with their necessities coming from outside of their borders?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well I got my hitch installed on my trail bike. She's al ready for hunting season. Just have to cut off the protruding studs with my dremel.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

In 1968 we had a politician by the name of Enoch Powell he made a speech warning that uncontrolled immigration would lead to rivers of blood. He was vilified by everyone for being racist and completely wrong.........it has taken till now for people to start changing their minds and realising that he was correct.

BTW Six I did Google you know who ... very enlightening.

Nice one Jay looking forward to seeing some action shots... 8)
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Why of course…….Americans are not greeted with enthusiasm around the world…..they only want our money…….even in this country, there are divides….I know the country western people dislike the easterners and as soon as someone says they are from California alarm bells go off and the distance between them enlarges……….even people in upstate Pa are cold to the flatlanders from below, especially where I come from in s.e.Pa. Heck, I hate the people 2 miles down the road.

What in tarnation are you planning on pulling with a motorcycle?