Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Here is the champagne saber. You fellows can read up on this ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Champagne Saber???? Everything you have is pristine, even your guns, especially that R gun……when something is pristine, it means that the particular object in discussion is unused or barely used…….”longevity with wear denotes functionality”. You get it Master Fred? 😱

You all remember that song from CCR about the “fortunate son”? Yea, George W. Bush, the lying son of the lying father along with the lying V.P, the big shot at Halliburton (sic?)….Dichhead Cheney…………All three of them need to be taken out and shot. Dig up the old Bush and shoot him like they did with that one Pope who died 500 years ago……

Weapons of mass destruction?! Or was it oil? It don’t matter WHO is in charge of these M.E. countries, as long as they are Muslims, they are not our friend.

Now I’m burned up and my day is destroyed and it’s all because Fred posted a saber that was most likely used by the Japs to lop off the heads of 18 year old GI’s.

That’s it!!!!! I’m leaving and going to my next of kin, GK and we will walk the trails together to get us a few pints at da pub.,!!!!!——006 and 3 pints.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Moms getting mad at me because everything around here is Cornville…..the dog, the Cornville tractor, threatening to leave her and go to Cornville…..the big ear of corn for Saturday night……

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I'm intrigued by Cornville I've been to the Grand Canyon so now Cornville on my bucket list... :D

OS there's lots of videos of folks with Champagne sabers doing it wrong, do you have a 100% record of doing it right :?:

By the way those NewYork steaks looked delicious.. :mrgreen:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Do you know what a New York strip steak is?……..the tenderloin is removed for the rich people in England………😎

I never knew this until recently……I’ve always known that private golf courses had a yearly dues fee…….I was thinking, because of all of the upkeep that the dues would be around a thousand or two. Right down the road is the prestigious Penn Oaks Country Club and the yearly dues are $15,000. .!!…..heck, our gun club dues are $140 a year…….15K is twice my yearly income….

I got to hook up the trailer to the Rubicon and get 2 yards of fill dirt (about 6,000 pounds) then shovel it out by hand. I’ll be 69 in a couple of weeks. If I was rich like Old Savage I could pay to have it delivered but I’m not……..so I say, “let’s have a shoveling party!”

My filthy rich uncle had 5 houses spread out in the U.S, Florida, Mexico and N.J……he used to have this house up in the mountains of Pa. and he would invite my mom and dad up for the weekend. My dad told me that as soon as my mom and dad pulled into the driveway there was a tri axle load of sand, dirt, stone, whatever, already dumped and waiting to be shoveled and wheelbarrowed.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

The Cornville dog, Miss Apple protecting the like new 1892 WINCHESTER in 32-20 made in 1892….😗. When my bud came over to pick it up the dog immediately put her paw over it and she asked Tommy, “Can I have it?”

Complete with kernel of rice stuck in her fur.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The saber is a Father’s Day present, brand new. Never have tried it and likely won’t.

The Model 24 has 6,000 rds through it and still looks pretty good.

Get a porterhouse and you get both those steaks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:01 pm I'm intrigued by Cornville I've been to the Grand Canyon so now Cornville on my bucket list... :D

OS there's lots of videos of folks with Champagne sabers doing it wrong, do you have a 100% record of doing it right :?:

By the way those NewYork steaks looked delicious.. :mrgreen:
Come on over buddy! Kristy says we will give you the grand tour! It's a "hidden gem". :D
And! As a bonus, I'm within walking distance of George's Banana Stand! Man, are you lucky to have such a well placed friend. :D

It's hard to beat a good steak. Especially out on the grill. I don't care what they call it in all that fancy talk. Some are good.....some ain't.
I'm a hick, so I like it with some nice homemade fries or home fries, and some fresh fiddleheads.
You can also substitute the steak for deer steak.

Well, we are finally hauling the tractor up to camp tomorrow. I did replace the air hose on my retractable hose reel today. The old one was smoked. I had to leave it unhooked, cause every time I put pressure to it it sounded like someone shooting .22s in the garage.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well, won 206 with the saber. And, here is a Marlin 410.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Never mind…it don’t make sense….

Guns that come out of the soft case and shot, then cleaned and put away don’t wear. A quality Smith & Wesson or a quality Colt can be shot tens of thousands of rounds and still look nice as long as the loads were not blasters…. . Believe I also have around 6,000 rds out of a Model 24…..Can I have it, the Marlin and the Smith.

You guys can keep steaks……never cared for steaks. Mom eats at least 3 a week…

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Mild Italian sausage, tomatoes and artichokes

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Keep the artichokes…….maybe a few anchovies………Fred…….something happened to me in the last 5 years or so because when I eat the hot sausage……and it’s really not all that hot……..I wake up about 4 a.m.with these waves of intensional pain…..lasts about 20-30 seconds then goes away and two minutes later it’s back……..by the 10th “wave” I have 20 seconds to get to the potty……..

Yea…mom makes it like you do…….(but no artichokes) ….lots of Amish sausage, not in a “wrapper” but loose, peppers, onions, sometimes black beans…..I could live off of that….and Lordy, Lordy, Lordy…..3 hours later I’m singing the Star Spangled Banner!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I’m outside putting the machinery away…taking a break……I’ll show mom your culinary masterpiece in a half.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

My wife’s creation. Really excellent over pasta.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I like hot sausage on the grill or in spaghetti. It's really good.
Holy smokes Six. Hot sausage with peppers and onions.....? You gotta expect a bathroom sprint. Or two.
I also like deer breakfast sausage. That's some goooood eatin, right there.

When we hit Geagans pub over to Bangor, I always get a "pound of ouch" they do their hot wings by the half pound. And "ouch" is the heat level. I think there is one above that, but i cant take it. And i like hot stuff. My oldest boy gets the hottest one though. Tough hombre! They aren't traditional buffalo wings. They are better! Absolutely fantastic. With a cold beer brewed on the premises. Good as it gets.
Now.....when I finish, I know I have just about enough time to make the hour drive home. It's close. If I get a flat tire, I'm gonna be in the woods with my underseat roll of TP. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You use toilet paper Jay? Hey, did you ever take a drive and look for a place to whizz or #2? Most other people seem to pick the same spot in the weeds. More than once I’ve walked in the weeds and there is a pair of underwear here and there…some look like they’ve been there for 10 years…….one time about 10-15 years ago I found a like new pair but they were stained a bit….you know…….anyway, I put them in a plastic bag and took em home and let ‘em soak in a bleach solution overnight…………and that’s the pair I’m wearing right now! In a few more days I’ll turn em inside out.

Everywhere you go there’s a person who just has to cause trouble when they have no business in the discussion. Sound familiar here? Yea, the Colt forum. I’m inches away from throwing the IPad in the trash…….no wonder I’m a recluse.

My neighbor whom I never had an issue with for 48 years is losing it…he’s 82 and hates the fact that I own the land behind him. I’ve been building this bridge behind him this week and he stands on his porch with his arms folded watching me. He told me more than once he tried to buy the land from my father in law………yea, like my FIL is going to go against his own daughter for him……..this guy has one foot in the casket and the other almost in……I let him be and smile…….maybe one day I’ll be as old as him.😝
IMG_0509.jpeg

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahahaha oh man! That's freakin awesome! I'll watch the sides of the road when I'm going through Cornville this morning. If I see any more, I'll pick em up and send em to you.

Your neighbor must think he's gonna live forever. Why does he care about that piece of land? He probably couldn't walk from his house to it anyway.
People are funny. Most all have the same hang ups and petty jealousy.

Jeez, I haven't been on the Colt forum in quite awhile. I mostly just look around anyway. This is the only place I really post. I probably annoy enough people right here.
Besides, they probably never heard of Cornville o er there anyway. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Don’t laugh Jay…..lots of neat stuff can be found off the road…this is TRUE and no lie, I swear on my Colts, the Colts here and up your way…….a few years back I was plowing the driveway after a snowstorm and while at the end of the driveway I had to go on the road a bit. I noticed this clump of something on the road so I picked it up and it was one of those high quality long underwear tops and it looked new…and my size! It was all nasty, wet, frozen…….I brought it in the house and washed her good in the Maytag, …put her in the Maytag dryer and this thing is nice! It’s still in my long underwear drawer.

One day when we are on the phone, I’ll tell you about the Good Will dumpster…remind me…..you won’t sleep after hearing this…..

The best way to get rid of unwanted junk….or broken beyond repair……is to put in on the side of the road after a sharp corner. You lay it on its side like it “fell off the truck”…..I got rid of two push mowers, 2 chain saws and a host of stuff I forgot about…..on the way to work I seldom encountered another driver so after this one turn in the road, I’d stop the Jeep, get the unwanted junk out and lay it in the grass. When I drove home at lunchtime it was gone…every time…….I’d usually strip it of all usable parts like the carburetor, fuel lines, a chain if it was still good, even the wheels if they still had life in them…….

People are greedy and they will stop real fast without looking at what they are “stealing” and when they get home they realize their mistake
so THEY have to find a way of getting rid of it…..

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Up here, if it's on side the road, it's mostly useless. If someone loses something good, they know it and back up and get it. Or, the VERY NEXT vehicle gets it.
But oh yeah! If you pit something on side the road here, it's gone. No matter how bad it is.

Reminds me.....

When we was kids, my cousin lived out of town and was usually bored. He liked to play "pocket book". He will fill an old pocket book or duffle back with dog or chicken sh@t, and leave it in the road while he hid in the ditch.
First and every car would stop and pick it up. They usually got a few hundred yards down the road before slamming the brakes on and tossing it. One night, a guy stopped, got out and got the bag. Then he stood beside the open door, unzipped it, and upended it on his seat! My cousin said he was some pizzed!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Yes, “looked over stuff is fair game”.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I like that Jay…a few years back someone stole our package at the end of the driveway so I got a box, labeled it up real nice and put a shovel full of horse s in a plastic bag and put styrofoam peanuts all over…….dang thing sat there for 4 days and I had to get rid of it.

The Acme market had to close the late shift because of it, depriving honest folk of shopping when that was their only time to shop. Moms got lots of old pocketbooks laying around and we have lots of dogs and cats……

While your cousin is playing “pocket books ”, I’ll be playing “pocket pool”

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha......pocket pool. 2 balls....... corner pocket. :D

My cousin and I were like brothers when we were kids. He was the most incredible shot with a slingshot. I was pretty fair, but no where near his level. After 4th grade, they wouldn't put us in the same class in school. We were quite a crew, and caused a ton of trouble in H.S.
When we transitioned to street bikes in our high school years, we were awful. Always outrunning the cops and causing all kinds of mischief. It got so bad he wound up moving to Louisiana and buying his uncles landscaping business. He has done quite well for himself.
Me? Well.....I've done for myself. :D
My uncle (his dad) is my dad's brother. He is an awesome guy, and was a real BA back in the day. There's lot of stories. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Good to hear there was no cotton wool involved with your upbringing Jay... :lol: I often wonder how I never got a police record, what we called pranks are now deemed serious crimes.... :roll:
Your pocket book story reminded me of a prank we thought up of leaving a shoe box wrapped in brown paper on the sidewalk but attached with a black thread shot over the phone wires with my buddies bow and arrow and me and my buddy holding the other end hidden by a hedge, we waited until someone tried to pick up the box and then we hauled it up into the night sky. The best slingshot hit I ever saw was my buddy hit the milk bottle the milkman's helper (a young kid) was delivering to a customer. We did it from cover so the kid had no idea how it happened, we could hear him trying to explain it to the milkman :lol: like you there are a lot of stories.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha I just KNEW you were an old outlaw. I knew it.
Oh yeah, we were pretty bad too. I never knew it for years. I thought we were just "normal". I guess my circle was small.
My wife calls me a "felon", but I'm quick to point out that a felon has been convicted. We were "suspects".
My second clue was when we went to our 30th class reunion. Many of my classmates pointed out that our crew was pretty bad.

I had no idea! :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Only arrested once, only one night in jail, in court twice.

Now, free stuff … at the high class course I play -

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I’m a firm believer that after 68, almost in two weeks, 69 years that like minded people gravitate towards each other…….you guys have done well as I never outgrew the outlaw thing…….I’m still using a slingshot to bust up these nasty geese……

True 100%…..you know how we all used to throw snowballs at cars……one time during the summer Ma and my buddy were bored so we started throwing rocks at cars, not big ones, like 3/4” of an inch in diameter. We started mischief night two weeks early…we would ride our bikes through peoples gardens and lock up the breaks. While some kids were putting tacks on teachers chairs, I was driving a 20 penny nails up through the bottom of the chair…..then we started robbing gas stations and from there it was banks and finally armored cars……then we broke into Fort Knox in the middle of the night only to find some guy in a buffalo coat running out as I was going in.

I’m up early..gotta take mom to da doctors.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What’s that junk Fred? Did you find that stuff near Jays, next to the refrigerator, outside of Cornville?

Never was arrested…….had some close calls like the story I already told you about when the state cop pulled us over and he handcuffed me and threw me in the back seat with a gun in my pocket.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Tackled by bystanders! Where’s Jay….

Well done Mainesters!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-woman-gu ... v2-jLmNBJ0

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Whew!
Upta camp all day. Got the rest of the brush burned. I worked on the road and the ditch a little with the tractor. Then came home and mowed my MIL's lawn.
Now it's time for a cold brew and a calzone. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You burning weed up there? Saw on the news some guy burnt down 52,000,000 acres in Maine…seems this guy and his dad were slamming down beers outside of their hunting cabin, got drunk with a couple of gals from Cornville and passed out…woke up the whole woods was burning and their wallets were missing.

Hey, read that link I posted. Maine people have big ones.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:26 am Tackled by bystanders! Where’s Jay….

Well done Mainesters!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-woman-gu ... v2-jLmNBJ0
Holy smokes! I hadn't even heard about it.
Thats how I KNOW I'm living right. When someone in Pennsylvania knows more about the news here than I do. :D

Portland is a cesspool. Right full of outastate freaks and commies. The rest of us would like to see it secede to Massachusetts. It's why we have idiot politicians.
I think they try to be like Portland Oregon. And they are succeeding.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You’re just busy…in my 50’s the only thing that concerned me was family, work, work here, and shooting matches……..now I have time on my hands to see what is actually going on….I’ve learned more about mankind and how this country operates in the last 7 years than I did in my previous 62.

Old Savage told me that….He’s my new dad, I adopted him earlier in the year. Fred’s wife is now my mom and Fred’s daughters are my sisters…..His son, doesn’t want me as a brother because he, like Fred, has too much loot and don’t want me to get any of it…..plus, Fred told me about my friend, YOU, who has a buffalo coat.

Yea, I’ll give you Mainesters credit….bystanders tackled that dude…..probably pummeled him too.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, they may have beat the thing, but that's cause it's down to Portland.
Up here, he'd be dead. Dead.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Little windy here today.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Dad,….what’s that in the background of the second picture…kind of looks like a sliding board?….

If you guys have trouble with wind what you all gonna do when the “big crack” comes?

We actually had a very nice day despite the news saying there was an 80% chance of rain….got the grass cut and took Miss Apple out for a walk…….supposed to rain for the next 7 days.

Your son—-6

On another subject, I love that Costco store……just lots of neat stuff and it’s all quality…….mom got me a set of lighters today..$12 Jay could have used these when he almost burnt down the whole woods. No riff raff…people are dressed nice, pleasant, respectful…..and that’s because you have to pay a yearly fee……yea, that’s how cheap the riff raff is….

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Sonny Boy, that sliding board is just an ad that blows in the wind.

And what did I just buy ??? :wink:

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

And here, you are going to love this. Leave a glass of Pinot Grigio out and if you look close those little fruit flies in the bottom just drank to much.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gk, where you been? You oughta take OW’s suggestion to come on over. I am sure he knows the best places to eat in Cornville and all the after hours hot spots.

See if you can get one of these for the crossing.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dad….will you stop using those big foreign words please….I only understand Teamster talk and Ebonics.

I think Jay put on a drunk today…..awfully quiet…..maybe him and GK are at a hoedown in the cabin……

Lots of rain is coming…..my ears are ringing like a telephone is in my head…very disconcerting.

On a bright note I painted the lenses of our outside security spotlights neon yellow…….just as bright as white light but the house looks yellow from the road…….

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well I hope we picked the right lighters. The Bic once was not the ticket.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey what's with all the fancy lighters, I thought you guys only used Zippo's :?
4291fc50bfc12fb672dd0c1616d90674ce2274c120d66fe3caf30e78e74fa9d0.jpg
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey I didn't mean to be MIA boys. I was up to camp yesterday and mowed the center of the road and the dooryard. Split some wood, and a few other chores.
When Kristy got home we rode up so she could see the progress.
Then, just to impress her, we stopped for supper in Athens on the way home! Weeeee dogggie! That there's a big ole time.
Then I went to bed early. So I was scarce around here.

Man, yesterday was a beautiful day. I hated to see it end. Should of been riding my Harley, but just have toi much to do.

Now it's Friday. Sucks. And to top it off, Kristy had her Grand Cherokee backed into at the light by some idiot on her way to our sons to babysit. She's ok, but it upsets me. Some girl in a 3/4 ton pickup rear ended the car in front of her. Panicked, then put it in reverse and backed into my wife. Of course, they are locked because every idiot in the world leaves their receiver plug in and it punched through the bumper cover. If they pull away, it'll tear off every bit of plastic on the front end. I'm sure that hitch has been in for 2 years and is rusted in. That's a huge pet peeve. Don't mean to go off.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Sorry to hear about the Grand Cherokee :( but glad you and Kristy had a good time in Athens :D

I never worry when you go M.I.A. as you are usually having more fun than I am.... :lol:

71F here .
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:58 am Sorry to hear about the Grand Cherokee :( but glad you and Kristy had a good time in Athens :D

I never worry when you go M.I.A. as you are usually having more fun than I am.... :lol:

71F here .

Thanks old buddy.
On the plus side, I got a free hitch! There is actually very little damage. Glad of that.
Like everything around here, it's all "local". The woman that hit her is the wife of a guy I went to school with. A buddy owns the body shop we use, so we always go to the top of the list. Paul is good people, and does excellent work.

Strangely enough, it didn't go through the bumper cover. It went in the screen underneath. Never touched the transmission cooler or anything. The receiver was stuck in there so the cop pulled the pin from the trucks receiver and left it in the Cherokee. It took me a few minutes to get it out.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Relax dude……the board is only something to be used when there’s nothing else to do……we all just like to know that each other is alive and well.

On the road you really do have to watch the other guy……peoples minds are up their butt. I’ve seen this more than once……the other person is 100% wrong in a wreck but they tell their adjuster is was your fault 100%……has that happen to mom…..total a.h came flying around the bend and smashed her 280zx and was able to lie so good the insurance gave US the fault…….we now have no fault ins in Pa.

Just another reason for the reclusion.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Let’s see keepin with the trends. Jeep damage, whoa, look at what a golf ball can do. :shock:

Harley, sure of course I have a Harley :)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey dad……you can make that dent look at lot better…..maybe not 100% because of the crease…….with a toilet bowl plunger and warm water…….pour the water around it and plung back and forth like you would trying to get a Lincoln log to flush.

Hope this helps—-your son—-006

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I rather like it. Gives it some character. And it isn’t the only one.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Sonny Boy, go ahead and just send that 32-20 out here for Father’s Day :D

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Sorry dad….that particular 32-20 was not mine and it went away a few days ago with the real owner…..it’s in the glass rotunda with a $4,000 price tag on it.

Well, rain, rain, rain……I’m gonna get in trouble today and I hope I don’t cost my dad too much money to bail me out…

Speaking of trouble, I’m getting close to be “on my way out”.. at the Colt forum….It’s very cliquish there and any fear of tumbling one of the elites off of their perch results in instant revenge by “the group”. They can’t get me on knowledge and it’s burning them up so being the Teamster I was/am I make sure I tighten the screw a half turn everyday…….

I’ve got more “trophy’s and points” in three months than most of them have in 10 years………boooooooooooppppe…..off the perch they go, tumbling down in the abyss of wannabes….😫

Yea, I’m nasty and I know it…comes from a lifetime of others putting me down……🤣……..now, ask me if I give a #….——006