Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Jay…..good to see your home…now, ask yourself……..are you relaxed from the trip or are you semi burned out and glad to be home and your rules?

Pass any gas on the plane? That’s funny, watching other people wince their eyes and gag

GK is doing fine…the people who are helping him came to his place and he was AWOL…..so they looked around and found him at the pub with a pint of Irish Ale in his hand…….good ole GK, party on dude!

We had a stretch of 5 nice days and the next 5 days are rain……got a lot of cutting to do today….
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah.
It's not like just taking a trip. My kid and grandkids are the goal. I hate the travel, but it's great being there and spending time with family. Watching my grandson rip around on his dirt bike and planning them coming back here after my son retires. My boy and I sit up late, have fee beers, and talk guns and hunting.
Priceless.
If it wasn't for my folks getting older and needing more, we would seriously consider selling out and relocating to mainland Alaska. Only issue would be the other two boys would be back here....maybe. In reality though, we are getting on the old side for a relocation like that. We have a pretty good setup here, however.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I agree….same with me during my once or twice yearly trip out west that I did from ‘96-2016. I just don’t have the energy and enthusiasm needed to travel by plane anymore…each time TSA changes the rules to make it harder and the seating on the planes really got bad……..I’m only 5’8.5 and I felt squished…….had to take a sedative so I could sleep due to a bit of being claustrophobic.

You must really have it bad being the humongous giant you are. I used to have to buy 2 seat…one for me and one for “Mr Pete.”. He even had his own pillow. The stewardesses thought it was a pet and they would get a blanket and tuck him in……they would always ask me, “how come your pet only has one eye?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Luckily, we don't get a hassle from TSA. Going through security on each end is a little one room affair with about 6 people. In fact, Kodiak airport is bigger than Augusta Maine, by a good bit.
And yes, those seats kill me. It shames me to say, but the secret is 1st class. Plenty of room, no loser sitting beside you, a nice meal, and free drinks! Worth every penny.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Is the TSA more lax at Cornville International Airport? How many gates are at each terminal? Good food?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Flying out of Cornville is a different experience. The TSA does a cavity search on everyone though. They are looking for corn. :shock:
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Well I'm there at last :D 10.5 hours on the road, heavy rain and bank holiday traffic didn't help..BUT I'm back in business.. :) .
I can't find a darn thing as I forgot to label the boxes... :oops:

Glad you had a good trip Jay . 8)
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Glad you made it buddy! We'll, take your time and sort it out. If you're anything like me, you'll find something you didn't remember packing, and thought you lost 10 years ago.

Thank you! We had a grand time.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Better things coming. :)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK at the new digs? 10.5 hours? That’s pretty good considering the Cornville express would have taken 2 weeks by foot.

Rain..rain……………ripped off a valve stem in the big Kubota yesterday. Try breaking the bead on a tractor tire. The tires are so thick on the sidewalls that with zero air pressure they don’t look flat……..broke the bead with the wood splitter……THATS redneck thinking. Put in a new stem …pop! ….broke it…..another one…pop!….broke that in half too………yea, one of those days………off to the auto store and I bought a half dozen valve stems….came home, clop? the new one went right in………….overwhelmed the tires with 150 pounds of compressed air to pop the bead back on….filled it to 30 lbs…..flat within 5 seconds…………………..something in the swampy area I was in put an 1/8” hole in the 1/2” tread!……….had a heck of a time getting a plug in there …..tore the plug all up but it held air……

Yea….one of those days.——-must be GK sending bad juju from a secret Sexton lodge….

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! That's a sucky day man. But I got ya beat....
I'm at work.

Only going to have one good day this week. Figures. I'm a week behind from going up to my boy's place. I gotta get going. Still have some stuff to do to the tractor, I still haven't even got my Jeep out, and my dirt bike is still in the cellar. Got stuff to do at camp.
Too much to shove into one day.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Your at work?…..or was last night……..yea buddy, sorry to say, you do have me beat in the “field of unhappy adventures”………..

On that Kubota tire I could have just dropped it off at the tire place along with 35-50 dollars to get it back but I wanted the knowledge to fix a heavy duty tractor tire……..if it was the back tire, forget it. Like yours it has liquid weight ballast and probably weighs 500 pounds or about the same weight of a Cornville table dancer.

I tell ya, the wood splitter has lots of uses …for real, no joking….works better than a vise and has 24” “jaws”. You ought to see what it does to old appliances….a 4x4 on top and you can make a microwave oven 4” tall….and after getting a dozen or so appliances squished up I just load em in the Jeep and toss em out the window on college educated owned dooryards…..not really, but the thought is nice.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, the sense of accomplishment is way better when you fix something yourself. It's easy to just shell out some cash, but you don't learn anything or gain any skills.

Crushing old appliances!? No way!
You're supposed to scatter them around the dooryard as a sign of your affluence.
People go by and see that "Hey! They had a washing machine. They may even have another after that one broke. There's a dryer too! And a TV!"
Then they know at ONE time, you had some money. Possibly still could. That's why you leave the boxes from the new ones out there too. They know that not only did you have one, but you got another. Same reason you leave all the Allen's Coffee Brandy bottles laying around. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I tell ya….you have the best comebacks! “they had a washing machine”……”leaving the boxes from the new ones”..:D I guess it’s a status symbol by leaving the boxes outside in the dooryard………..that reminds me of the guys at work who would buy new cars and leave the sticker on….they be impotent bro’s………$10 down and the rest financed for 10 years…..

Watching the “X Files”……..yea, I got a life….

Mom made her Sunday best……the very best spaghetti sauce in the world……she uses some kind of imported tomatoes and herbs and a
whatever else is used in cooking…I can boil water…..ANYWAY, I have to leave the empty cans at the end of the driveway and people will think “we is rich bro…sheeeeeeeeeeet”.

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

You ain't nuttin unless you have your couch and a refrigerator on your front porch. That and a nine foot TV dish antenna and an old bass boat in the front yard. We be cruisin!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Porch......satellite dish.......bass boat? We don't even know what those words are up here.

Satellite dishes are from like Star Wars. That is from movies, they aren't real. :D

Porches is what them rich folks down to coast have. If you had a porch on your house up here, it would stick into the other lane when you were hauling it down the road.

Bass boat.....? How do the fish know you're after just one type? Do only bass take your bait, or do you have to throw the brook trout back?
:D :D

That sounds mighty good Six! Spaghetti is a delicacy for me for the last 20 years or so. Kristy doesn't eat pasta, so it's fairly rare I get it. I can make it, but your wife would be insulted by mine and wouldn't give it to her dog.

Hey! The X-Files is one of the greatest shows ever made. How many shows that are 30 years old are even more relevant than when they were made. We love it, and watch it all the time. That and Seinfeld of course. We quote it back and forth all the time.
Last week were were bowling with the kids on the base in Kodiak, and my DIL said "step off" to our granddaughter. Kristy and I lost it! I said, "See? We should have gone rock climbing. I'll bring the sandwiches".
Awesome! :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Perry Mason
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hill Street Blues...
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Jay……..Walt’s really “in the know”…….couch and a refrigerator on the front porch……………….Hey Walt, did you come from Maine?………Walt…we are not normally like this, we do have some class, not much but a little….its all about deviating from the boringness of everyday life with chores, etc…..like, who wants to brag about having to pay for a new transmission in a car that’s not worth as much as the car? …..and I can write proper….all those little periods saves me the trouble of punctuation marks and capital letters…..instead of “Ebonics” I use “Sixbonics”.

Jays been a bit quiet on the fiddleheads…go on Jay, tell Walt about the hunt for fiddleheads in the bass boat made from an empty 55 gallon drum that used to hold P2P,

Something big happened in N.M. yesterday but because it happened more than 20 minutes ago I don’t remember………

Sure wish GK would check in…….worried he might be stuck in a pub with a 60 ounce mug duct taped to his hand………

X Files probably didn’t last that long as I’m sure the writers ran out of ideas….really good s. along with Seinfeld, Sanford & Son AND the Three Stooges…….Lone Ranger………

I think I’m headed for Tractor Supply……..a good redneck store…….

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK is back in town!……..pics GK…….inquiring minds want to know……

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I put together a post yesterday but it disappeared. :o
The new abode was built when the USA was being born late 1700s the walls are two feet thick and its much better than I expected.
There is a lot of work to be done as the last tenant was a hillbilly and painted everything without using a brush... :lol:
I am busy buying all sorts of essential stuff so have had hardly anytime to explore, my son is helping me with chores and his wife is cooking all my meals as I have yet to get a cooker. I have cows out back and out front swans on the lake and about 5,000 acres of potential hunting ground. :D .
I will try to get some photos but the place is not yet at its best but if you Google Capheaton Hall the houses and land are shown in all their glory.
PS the pubs are excellent.... 8)
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I haven't had time to think about fiddleheads. I think they are up too. When I came home from work this morning and was down by the river, it looked like they would be up. Of course, we don't get them there. We take the boat down the river, then swing up Wesserunset stream (the same stream our property is on 18 miles to the north). We go up the stream a mile or two until we come to a small island.
I don't know as I will get any this year. I still have some in the freezer. I have the oil draining out if the tractor now. Came in to eat and then go out and dump in some fresh.
Of course, the old man is out messing with the boat and the trailer wiring, so possibly he wants to go.
Tomorrow, I gotta go to camp and cut a few trees so they can start drying.

All right GK old buddy! You be styling! We're gonna need to see some pics of this place! Maybe we could all come over for a visit. We can burn some tires, get a keg of Natty Light and some Allen's, and have a big ole time! :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gk, struck gold !!!

Going to need some armament.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OS, I sure feel lucky... :D

Jay I even have fiddleheads growing in my Door Yard.... 8)
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK…..Jays fiddleheads are a special kind…..I have about a half acre thats swamp and it’s full of ferns/fiddleheads, but are no good for eating. We have a uppity food store where the yuppies shop and sometimes I’ll stop in, usually on “chicken Thursday” where free ranging chicken is sold at half price and sure enough, in the specialty section there were fiddleheads.
Last edited by Sixgun on Sun May 12, 2024 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Got up to camp today. It was some nice out. I did some work on the cable over the road. Switched from a hook and loop for the lock to a binder. Then it's east to take off the tension so you can unhook the cable. Then I dropped 4 trees that I'd previously marked. Just got em down so the can start drying. When I get the tractor back up there I'll skid them out and cut them up. There's one more to cut, but I waited till I have some equipment up there. It's a big maple, and it's dicey. Goes up about 10 feet, then it's broken and hung up in another tree. I ain't cutting that without getting a tag line on it.
When I came home I worked on the tractor and got my Jeep out finally. Also got my trail bike out. Didn't get inside till almost 9 tonight.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, unlike my day that was filled with aimless wandering, you managed to have a complete day. On the tree that’s hung up, just cut the other tree down……I do have somewhat extensive tree cutting experience and the rule of thumb is, “it’s not what it appears to be”. I’ve seen bases of trees flip violently to one side or another…….60 foot oaks that are held up by a tiny branch…………the weight of a tree is very deceiving. For real, one time I was cutting a tree of some sort….can’t remember what kind but it was a good 2’ in diameter but after cutting the notch and then the final cut the tree just stood there with maybe a half inch of wood holding it up……perfectly balanced…..

That can get scary as the trunk can flip out in any direction…….eventually a gust of wind came and toppled it.

It’s very important to know some geometry and the distribution of weight and where it’s going to go.

I saw where you went out to lunch the other day…….mom always shows me what your up to. It’s a good guess you have name recognition up your way….maybe running for State Senator?

I did manage to do a thorough cleaning, blade removal with sharpening, greasing, check all fluids on the Z422 and then let loose on 4 acres……….I tell ya, after cutting grass with a zero turn, I’ll never go back to a tractor……the velocity of the blades leaves no blade of grass, or in my case, weeds, thorns, rocks, old washing machines pushing their way to the top, 3” branches, cinder blocks, car wheels, trash, beer cans, etc pushed down or uncut, plus you go at least twice the speed of a tractor….

I’m headed to Tractor Supply with a dozen Ben’s……—-00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

The "lunch date" was last week in Kodiak. Wife and I stole the kids Jeep and did some riding around on his gas.

Yeah, if a cut tree hangs up, you can just cut the second tree. Issue here is the tree hasn't been cut yet. It's broken off about 10 or 12 feet up. Ain't no way I'm cutting that base the way it is. I will put tension on it or winch the top section down first. That tree is deadly as is.

Today I messes around in the garage for a while. Changed the oil in the trail bike and made a rifle rack for the tractor.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I see your Obama stickers on the wall…and the little Jeep……and the DeWalt drill that’s exactly like mine……..I wore the chuck out on mine as it won’t grasp a bit anymore…yea, I did the sanding of the prongs but it still won’t grip. I pretty much went to Makita with a half dozen drills, hammer drill, electric, impact battery (3 of those) angle grinder, several saws…….(3 of them too.)…..

I see your Wilton vise……..they are the best…you know that…next time we get together I have a vise I’ll give ya. It’s twice the size of that already big vise you have…..made in the 1930’s and weighs around 75 pounds, maybe more. My dad had a fetish with vises.

Always wanted a Rossi drill but they use winded steel wool for their wiring but they are priced good….$1.99 for a set of three with tax included.
Last edited by Sixgun on Sun May 12, 2024 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I wondered if you'd notice the pencil sharpener you gave me on the oil cabinet. It's right beside the gas cans.

Wow! What a ride. I was so sick last night I thought I was gonna die. I went to bed at 7pm. Got in bed with my jeans a t-shirt and a Carhartt sweatshirt on. I was shaking so bad I couldn't see straight. Had a wicked cough. I came in at 1pm from the garage sat and had a tea. Just kept getting worse. Thermometer said I didn't have a fever but it sure felt like it. I'm never sick, so I really hate it. I woke up and was hot so I peeled off all those clothes. I figured it was 4am but when I looked at the clock it was 11pm.
Feel better thus morning.....so far.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Hey, I hope you get over that today, Jay. Have a better day!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Walt wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:09 am Hey, I hope you get over that today, Jay. Have a better day!
Thanks Walt. I feel better, just of weak and tired.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I hope your recovery is full and speedy Jay I use similar circumstances to administer myself with HotToddies... :wink:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. I skipped it today. :D
I feel much better than last night at this time, but still not 100%. Hopefully another good night sleep will help. 8 gotta go to work tomorrow night.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

“GAVE” you a pencil sharpener???? Ahhhhh, nada bro…….Ive been looking for that since you left here……so THATS where it is!….. :D You and that danged coat.

I tell ya, my dad had some quirky fetishes ….for real…pencil sharpeners, old heavy duty fans, vises, and I tell ya, he could pass gas like there’s no tomorrow…..like 30 second ones when we were headed upstate……..

People make the mistake of holding on to the pencil when they are cranking the handle…..the idea is to let it spin a little. If you chuck a pencil in a drill you will get a perfect point with even distribution of graphite/wood.

Oh S……rain like crazy..humidity…….now I know why old people move to AZ/NM……one day Walt is gonna wake up and see me living in his backyard shed.

Another strain of Covid going around Jay……..plus, stay away from the Cornville table dancers. While they are squatting so you can slip a $1 bill into …whatever they use to hold money……body fluids will fall in your Moxie drink.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

With my sons help I got my gun safe fitted, the walls in this 1700s house are two foot thick so it should be pretty secure.
I've done a bit of sightseeing up on the Grouse moors and visited the nearest gun shop, afternoon walks around the lake and delicious dinners cooked by my daughter in law I've never had it so good... :)
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man! Happy for ya bud……..house from the 1700’s…anymore, houses are built strong according to code but non lasting material…..it’s all particle board that falls apart if it gets wet…..

So you have your gun secured…a very good citizen!……—-00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I'll give you the pencil sharpener back, but you'll have to come up here and get it. :D
We can even take a ride through Cornville and "see the sights".

Good for you GK! Sounds like you're livin large! Now I'm jealous. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Sounds good to me…..I’ve always wanted to see the girls you always brag about in Cornville and West Athens………can we go to the forest where the tree trunks are harvested for the table braces?

Just one of many…..mine was signed by that famous rock band, “Boston”.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I used to own several pencil sharpeners but I didn't see any when I packed ready to move :? I even had to borrow a pencil to mark the holes for the Rawl bolts of my gun safe :oops: I think I need to go shopping.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Just gave away a 50 yr old electric to a patient’s son to take apart.

Jeep Patriot getting a new top hose/thermostat today.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Where did everyone go :o

I'm busy with DIY at the moment, whoever lived here before me must have painted everything with a shovel, the old style sash windows are completely sealed with paint and I bet broken sash cords too... :(
IMG_20240507_155121.jpg
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I'm ok. Mostly.
In spite of feeling like garbage (only worked one day last weekend), I've managed to do a little this week.
I ran to camp with the Jeep (first time driving in this year) and fixed the sink sprayer. It was a casualty of winter. I brought up a new maul and rearranged some stuff. It was a nice day there. Came home and changed the oil in the Jeep and greased it. Planned out a saw holder for the tractor.
Yesterday, the kid brought his Hellcat to leave in the garage a few days. He wanted to pull the passenger side wheels to take them to Portland to get some curb rash fixed. I tell you boys, it's a cool car and all, 707HP ain't no small thing, but what a PIA. I mean, even jacking it up sucks. The jack won't go under it, and you can't find a safe place to put it, let alone the jack stands. Guess that's why you have dad do it. :D
Also saw a "bunch of deer" out the other night. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Take it easy Jay them bugs will linger on for weeks if you don't clear them up 100%.
What does your son do with so much horse power :?: the old Austin Seven would be enough for me nowadays... :wink:
51pcaRtf7fL.jpg
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

This is a friend of my daughter. Bear raided the refrigerator and neatly took the watermelon outside.

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

That's really unfortunate. The bear has no fear of humans and it has already been tagged at least once for coming too close to people. This video could well put it on a death sentence list.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That’s what I call a “fleet” of John Deere’s…..but…..whatever that thing is on the far left needs a Rossi decal…what is that?

We are stuck in a rain/no rain/clouds/sunshine/wind fiasco that changes every hour or two. I refuse to cut wet grass and it’s getting to the point where I’m gonna need a hay bailer.

Expensive cars require a big paycheck every week just for maintenance. Back in the seventies I always wanted a Corvette but the two guys I knew who had them told me they will nickel and dime you to death along with special tools for working on them. …..

I got a lot going on…building a special hitch for the 3350 Kubota for the Cyclone Rake…….they don’t make a hitch for that machine and I don’t weld so there’s lots of drilling and tapping …….using old head bolts as those babies are hard and have a fine thread.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That "Deere" on the far left is a story......yeeesss.....another "Story Time with Old Win".

I was coming home from work one morning back in 2012 and spied this 1989 JD RX95 beside the road in Canaan. No sign or anything, just sitting there. After I got home and dropped Ronnie off, I rolled right on back there and got out to look at it. Being the same vintage of my 240, I knew it could possibly be an engine donor if I ever needed one (although it's 2hp less).
A guy came out of the house and I asked if he was selling it. He replied that he didn't know. I asked if it ran. He said it did a couple years ago, but he thought the starter was bad. I reached underneath and spun the crank by hand to make sure it wasn't seized. I asked what he would take. He said 30 bucks, so I loaded it up.
I brought it home and had it running in an hour. I bought a battery and a blade and have mowed my inlaws place with it ever since.

I made a chainsaw holder for the 770 yesterday. It's on the ROPPS on the opposite side of the rifle rack. It's probably not as nice as the store bought ones, but I weren't paying that for one. I got nothin in this one. I did break down and order a set of log tongs and a bucket top plate with a receiver, hooks, and loops.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That’s why the average Joe is broke all the time and working up to the day they die…….so you find something that you see on the side of the road and true to Maine character, you picked it up for a song…….what is there, 6 people in the US that still work on their stuff? There’s only 3 people I know that still cut their own grass and I’m one of them…….4 with you involved.

That was nice of you to drop off your buddy first before making a U ‘y and headed back to the end of the rainbow…:D :D Last thing we rednecks need is competition on throw-always…:D

My part came in today and I ordered it Monday afternoon. Quick……..

Walked outside after I got up at noon and there’s a load of white ash in the driveway…nice and straight……free heat leaves more money for play things.

My invention to pull the Cyclone Rake for the 3350……only thing that comes out of the tractor to pull with is a thick piece of metal …..for hay wagons and such……the Cyclone rake pulls from 2 points so I went in my spare parts junk pile and found a hitch with a 6” drop…..U bolts, duct tape and vice grips is all I have……..oh! Got a crow bar also. The big yellow thing is for the Cyclone Rake.

I did an inventory of ALL of my tools….lets pretend the Makita angle grinder is borrowed. With these tools pictured I can build a new Space Shuttle…..a true Redneck Toolbox.—-00

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That’s why the average Joe is broke all the time and working up to the day they die…….so you find something that you see on the side of the road and true to Maine character, you picked it up for a song…….what is there, 6 people in the US that still work on their stuff? There’s only 3 people I know that still cut their own grass and I’m one of them…….4 with you involved.

That was nice of you to drop off your buddy first before making a U ‘y and headed back to the end of the rainbow…:D :D Last thing we rednecks need is competition on throw-always…:D

My part came in today and I ordered it Monday afternoon. Quick……..

Walked outside after I got up at noon and there’s a load of white ash in the driveway…nice and straight……free heat leaves more money for play things.

My invention to pull the Cyclone Rake for the 3350……only thing that comes out of the tractor to pull with is a thick piece of metal …..for hay wagons and such……the Cyclone rake pulls from 2 points so I went in my spare parts junk pile and found a hitch with a 6” drop…..U bolts, duct tape and vice grips is all I have……..oh! Got a crow bar also. …aaannndddd, a pencil sharpener in the second pic