Great day for the Gun Shop (movie clip)

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Great day for the Gun Shop (movie clip)

Post by AJMD429 »

https://youtube.com/shorts/Ej--kfcBUtI? ... sArYH2jfIo

Wonder how much all that would have cost...?
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Drawdown
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Great day for the Gun Shop (movie clip)

Post by Drawdown »

One my favorite newer movies in long time, I watched it twice when it first came out? 2018-19? But been looking to buy it on DVD for long time, haven't found it yet, but I will! Loved the part where he slowly worked action on the 94, by sound he supposedly tell a jammer!
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life"

"Better drawdown Alvin!"
"If you gotta shoot, shoot don't talk"
Conservative since day one and until the last!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Sort of a more classy version of the scene in The Terminator where he requests the "45 long side with laser sight". I remember seeing that movie and a few years later getting my first laser site which was very primitive and bulky, and probably cost more than whatever gun I put it on. Now you can get excellent little laser sights that are compact and durable and barely cost anything.

It would be fun if you won the lottery to go into your favorite local gun store where you really liked the owner and just pretty much buy everything they had.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah Doc that would be a hoot to buy out a shop but I bet red flags would be going off at NICS ! Next thing you would be getting a visit from the FBI & ATF.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Drawdown
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Drawdown »

I've read a lot over years about Hamer, but don't recall much about his partner! But I sure think Woody Harrelson played that role well! Haven't heard many people who really thought too highly of the movie, but I think it portrayed the truth very well, best I remember! And I don't know if the gunshop purchase is anything like what happened? But it sure fit in with Hamer, his knowledge of guns, firearms correct for then, and what was used! But if it's true, that gunshop owner I'd bet sure got a big boost in sales-advertisement, even for back then! Sign on the front afterwards, "Guns that stop Gangsters"!
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life"

"Better drawdown Alvin!"
"If you gotta shoot, shoot don't talk"
Conservative since day one and until the last!