Off Topic....Great Sheriff

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Off Topic....Great Sheriff

Post by .45colt »

Monday after We ate dinner I look out the front window and there is a Large individual wearing a black hoodie walking down the road in front of the house. pretty unusual Here . next door is a two story house that is falling down, no one has lived there for two years since the neighbor went "away". This Guy walks down the driveway and into the attached garage , there is no door, and stays for about ten minuet's. I call the Sheriff. Mr. Hoodie goes back to the road and walks off. The Sheriff meets the Guy on the road and questions Him about what He is doing? I used to live there He says and then starts swinging on the Cop. The Sheriff is around thirty years old 6'2" 225lb. He takes the guy down and cuffs Him. before long two more cruisers show up and give the guy a trip to jail.
When things settle down the Sheriff stops over and tells Me this Guy is big trouble and if I see him again to call right now. He was just arrested not long ago. I wish the court system would do it's job. The Young Sheriff was one Cool Dude.
Ysabel Kid

Re: Off Topic....Great Sheriff

Post by Ysabel Kid »

I love stories with happy endings!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'd make a point of dropping off bagels or doughnuts at office once in a while just to show they are appreciated!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

You are 100% correct he shouldn't have been on the street, glad to hear the Sheriff was more than a match for the hoodie.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.