Wow - this was from a MSN newsfeed - !!!

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Wow - this was from a MSN newsfeed - !!!

Post by AJMD429 »

They actually referenced an article (Wall Street Journal) expressing the likely types of 'October Surprise' we can look forward to, based on the election-theft from four years ago.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB1l95oE

There was even an article exposing the dishonesty of 'environmentalists' on the whole 'carbon-neutral' nonsense.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... r-AA1k4GDW

The 'good' part is that this means that the pop-news startup-screen on my new computer isn't 100% 'left-leaning' like I'd suspected.

The 'bad' part is that it surely just means the algorithms are sending ME 'conservative' stuff once in awhile for marketing reasons or whatever; the other 'default' 90% is the usual pop-news sensationalist liberal trash.

I wonder if the 'liberal' computer-owner gets an additional 10% 'liberal' stuff for the same reason, to provide 'balance' . . . :lol: :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Re: Wow - this was from a MSN newsfeed - !!!

Post by Walt »

Yep, AOL must be the sorriest ISP around. They dredge up the most unflattering pictures of Trump they can find; their headlines are about Trump allies the libs have had arrested. They offer plea bargains the allies can't turn down but they have to swear that they'll tesitify against Trump in return. Barsturds....