Update on the CoVid vaccine toxicity...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Update on the CoVid vaccine toxicity...

Post by AJMD429 »

of course it all could be 'coincidence'... :D :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GJyHBWPoRg

But the Anointed Ones who run things in politics and academia shun Carlson as evil, so will never even listen to his interviews... :|
Last edited by AJMD429 on Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
piller
Posting leader...

Re: Updaet on the CoVid vaccine toxicity...

Post by piller »

I have had about 50 TIAs and 1 major stroke from the Covid vaccine causing blood clots. Currently have a loop loop recorder implanted to prove that I am not having phantom A-Fib episodes.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

piller wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:56 pm I have had about 50 TIAs and 1 major stroke from the Covid vaccine causing blood clots. Currently have a loop loop recorder implanted to prove that I am not having phantom A-Fib episodes.
What are you taking for the clots?
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Update on the CoVid vaccine toxicity...

Post by AJMD429 »

We've been using a combination of long-term nattokinase, low-dose naltrexone, and ivermectin. Not just for clots but the inflammation that seems to cause fatigue, myalgia, brain fog, and so many other symptoms. Seems to work 'sort of' in 'most people' - clearly we have much to learn though.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

AJMD429 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:13 am .
We've been using a combination of long-term nattokinase, low-dose naltrexone, and ivermectin. Not just for clots but the inflammation that seems to cause fatigue, myalgia, brain fog, and so many other symptoms. Seems to work 'sort of' in 'most people' - clearly we have much to learn though.
Pierre Kory is treating Nancy with those and more.
Pills-am and pm
1 aspirin 325mg
Pause-1 loratadine 10mg
1 lumbroxym (FS) 200mg
3 adrenal health
1 NAC 400mg
Pause-1 quercetin + Nettles 200mg+200mg
1 ATP360
1 Protandin
1-L-Theonine (FS) 200mg
2 Flavay
1-5mg Baclofen
1 12mg ivermectin
1 Vitamin b1 100mg
Pause-1 curcumin
1 Bromelain 500mg
1 CoQnol 100mg
1 magnesium glycinate (FS) 133.3mg
1 mag threonate (FS) 666.7mg
2 Psyllium
1 quinine dose 620mg
Nitric balance -5ml twice a day
B-12 tablet 2mg
B complex drops
Baobab in water
Pause-1 L-optizinc 30mg

3 neprinol at 10am (FS)
Pause-1-5mg Baclofen at lunch

PM
1-5mg baclefen
1 low dose Naltrexone
Pause-2 Magzen 270mg chelated marine
magnesium, 30mg
1 lumbroxin
1 ATP360
1 potassium
1 magnesium glycinate
1 - magnesium theonate
2 Psyllium
3 adrenal health
1 NAC
2 L-Theonine (FS)
1 500mg GABA
3 neprinol
1-CoQ10
1-ProBiotic
Glycine 1000mg 1 scoop
Advil as needed
Kind regards,
Tycer
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Tycer wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:31 pm
piller wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:56 pm I have had about 50 TIAs and 1 major stroke from the Covid vaccine causing blood clots. Currently have a loop loop recorder implanted to prove that I am not having phantom A-Fib episodes.
What are you taking for the clots?
Brilinta is the only blood thinner I can take. Warfarin cannot be controlled in me, and everything else is ineffective. Aspirin remains in its acetylated condition because I lack the liver enzyme to de-acetylate it and make it active.
D. Brian Casady
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

This is but one symptom of an out-of-control medical 'system', illustrating the fundamental divide between those who feel that force and violence on the part of the state is appropriate versus those who value individual civil rights.

https://youtu.be/5OT9SKXZIFc?si=z9x3f7rfH8FrckUh

If you get back to the basics, someone coming at you with a syringe wanting to inject you or your child against your will clearly qualifies as 'battery'. In the extreme case which the violent authoritarian types seem to want to push, the only remedy for assault and battery is indeed for a 'shot' to take place, but it is not a vaccination type of 'shot'...

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Piller, can you take Nattokinase...???

Here's an update on post-covid and post-vaccine treatment of the 'brain fog' stuff we see so much of.

https://odysee.com/@FrontlineCovid19Cri ... L17_2024:8

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I cannot find anything showing it affects, or is affected by the 2c19 enzyme which I lack. It has a small effect on the 3a4 which I also lack.
D. Brian Casady
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

AJMD429 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:35 pm .
Piller, can you take Nattokinase...???

Here's an update on post-covid and post-vaccine treatment of the 'brain fog' stuff we see so much of.

https://odysee.com/@FrontlineCovid19Cri ... L17_2024:8
Something for your quiver doc. Epstein-Barr. With the immune systems hijack this is popping up more often. Nancy’s numbers for EBV are very high. She asked to be tested due to the extreme fatigue she’s experiencing.
Kind regards,
Tycer
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

One of the things that was interesting about exploring covid, at least for those of us who were able to live in the uncensored part of the medical world, was the shared information between people who treated Lyme disease and Epstein-Barr with its chronic fatigue variant, and those who dealt with the 10% or so of the population who are sensitive to the villainous 'black mold', at which point there was the realization that there was a common denominator in that a certain percentage of people have an unusually sensitive trigger to the immune system that provokes a chronic response that is counterproductive.

I believe there are still some talks on YouTube by Andrew Heyman simply titled 'CIRS', for chronic inflammatory response syndrome. It is an attempt to pull together some of these entities.

The practical result has been that things that some physicians were figuring out worked for one of the conditions, let us to try the same treatment for the other conditions, and often such treatments were met with at least some success.

Think of the immune response like what happens if you heard an explosion at the nearby shopping mall. You would see fire trucks and police vehicles and ambulances and maybe the SWAT team or the gas company or whatever all come flying by, with the somewhat generic initial response involving crowd control and immediate putting out of fires or whatever. Then once it was figured out whether the problem was a broken gas line or a hostage situation or terrorists or bank robbers, some of the emergency response team would leave, and others would call in reinforcements for a more specific response.

But it is to certain infections advantage, if they can keep the host confused as to what the problem actually is, and keep the immune response rather generic and confused. That's more or less what some of these more indolent chronic infections appear to be able to do.

Some of the treatments like nattokinase involve reducing inflammation and blood clotting, others, like steroids, generally uninflame things, although things like low dose naltrexone maybe better at targeting certain cytokines. Then you have things like ivermectin, which in the case of covid serves to bind spike protein which renders it much less damaging, but we are also seeing that ivermectin has other anti-inflammatory mechanisms as well.

The complexity is incredible, and although I think there are physicians who understand it well, I think anyone who pretends to understand more than about 10% of it probably needs to put their ego in check. We are all learning.

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

the fastest wind that ever went over my head comes when Doc posts something..,,whew! Flies right over.

Thanks Doc for always freely sharing your vast knowledge and taking the time to write it all out. I simplify my life by not taking anything except 2 low dose meds.My doc told me when the vaccine came out, “I’m supposed to ask you and try to tell you that this is needed but knowing your attitude and beings your my “best in health senior citizen patient” I won’t bother trying to jamb the vaccine down your throat.

In my wife’s family alone along with a few family acquaintances …3 heart attacks, 1 death, several with clotting issues that brought on other issues……..in otherwise healthy people. My wife and I tried to talk to these people to no avail beforehand. Either most people are stupid or they are smart people but they believe what they are told.

People take all kinds of meds for joint pain, anxiety, other inflammations, insomnia……HHC takes all the nasty symptoms away. Before a storm we old people get sore joints …….mine do……I ate a 1/4 of an HHC gummy and an hour later I was doing jumping Jacks in front of mom.went to bed and didn’t know nothing for 8 hours
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Thanks AJ, very informative.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Naltrexone is the best weight loss medicine ever. Most people on it complain of severe stomach pain and emesis so bad that their teeth rot from the acid. Makes morning sickness look enjoyable in comparison.
D. Brian Casady
Paladin
Senior Levergunner

Post by Paladin »

I was lucky and refused the shot/s until Canada would not let me come south from Alaska one year and I had to get one to cross. I got the Johnson & Johnson at an Indian clinic near TOK, AK at the advice of medical friends who had to take a shot to work. I have no had known side effects.
It is not the critic who counts