IN THE PAST .......

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JimT
Shootist

IN THE PAST .......

Post by JimT »

protest.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Re: IN THE PAST .......

Post by TedH »

Priorities
NRA Life Member
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

Somehow reminds of when usually abstemious newt fancier, augustus fink-nottle needed courage to speak publicly and had a snifter of brandy before breakfast then bertram wooster spiked the morning's fresh squeezed with a pint of gin only to find out that reginald jeeves had already done the same with the following result(s) !

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DoNBVEj36 ... cGVlY2g%3D
m.A.g.a. !
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

All I can say is NOBODY better touch my beer and ribeyes!!! 8)
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Jim, hand me a sign. I'll march. 8)
Ray, my father would start laughing just thinking about "Golf Without Tears." Huge Wodehouse fan. :lol:
As to Hugh Laurie and Steven Fry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MWpHQQ-wQg
buckeyeshooter
Senior Levergunner

Post by buckeyeshooter »

Of no consequence to me. I gave up alcohol 31 years ago. I was too fat and it was an easy way to reduce calorie intake. I am healthier for it. Although I do miss a Miller Hi Life in a glass bottle sometimes.
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

buckeyeshooter wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:14 am Of no consequence to me. I gave up alcohol 31 years ago. I was too fat and it was an easy way to reduce calorie intake. I am healthier for it. Although I do miss a Miller Hi Life in a glass bottle sometimes.
Me too. I took off 85 pounds and went from 40+ waist to 34. I wouldn't mind a Tecate now and then ... but I stay away.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

My Grandfathers Brother in Law Uncle Joe was born about 1885. Joe turned out to be a Tin Smith in Cleveland all His life. As long as anyone could re-member Joe made His own Beer. He smoked a box of Cuban crook cigars a week. Joe had a house in a quiet suburb near downtown that had a front porch finished with wooden lattice all around . Grandpa told stories for years about the Beer Joe sold under the porch during prohibition , nobody ever ratted Him out. He died at My Moms House when I was Six.