Excellent Service from Bravo Concealment Holsters...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Excellent Service from Bravo Concealment Holsters...

Post by AJMD429 »

I lost the little tension-adjustment screw from my Bravo Concealment kydex holster, and emailed them to order a replacement.

Instead, they sent me FOUR pairs of the screws at no cost. 8)

By the way their handgun-with-light holster has been GREAT, as it is nice to have the ability to handily holster a handgun with effective light. The light is a Streamlight TLR-1, and on a Glock-19 it makes a perfect 'chore gun', but until I had that holster it meant carrying the weapon in coverall pockets or whatever.

The holster is very nice. https://www.bravoconcealment.com/produc ... un-holster.

We're not talking a tooled leather holster here - just a 'utility' holster, but that's what I want for out-in-the-dark doing chores and potentially in the rain or sleet, and where I don't exactly care about 'looks'. The adjustable friction-fit is perfect, allowing one-hand draw, easily, even from the 'off' hand, yet climbing in the hayloft or doing other 'athletic' things (the definition of that word has changed with age... :D ) has never loosened the gun.

Anyway - just a nice company to deal with.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Excellent Service from Bravo Concealment Holsters...

Post by jeepnik »

That is great service. But since thy sent four, I'd guess you weren't the first to have a screw loose. Er, come loose.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Doc, do you carry with the pancake loops or the paddle attachments? I bought a couple of IWB holsters recently and they are uncomfortable as my paints don't have much give at the waist as I seem to be packing a little extra these days, and I am not talking additional ammunition. I bought a leather DeSantis OWB pancake for the Shield recently and it is more forgiving, but adds some bulk, which has me considering OWB kydex.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Bill that 'extra' you are carrying around is called a War Bag, it will allow you to not starve to death when it hits the fan! :lol:

I gotta look into these new fangled holsters... My G23 still lives in the *** leather I made for it 30 years ago!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Will, I won't starve right off, that's for sure! :shock:
The kydex isn't very appealing, but it is very tough, durable and easy to fit to your gun.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I wear that Kydex outside the waistband because that firearm has a light on it and is pretty bulky and would be hard to deal with in an inside waistband holster.

For a few extra bucks I got a bunch of attachments that allow the holster to be worn a bunch of different ways but so far I've just worn it as an outside the waistband.

At that price it was pretty much worth taking the risk and I'm very happy with the holster.

I did spritz it with a little bit of silicone spray and it makes for a much smoother draw and reinsertion. I haven't had to respray it and I've had it for a couple months.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

My post was supposed to say small of back abbreviation, and I guess I didn't use periods between the 3 letters and that's why it shows as *** leather. Sorry moderators I didn't mean any foul language.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

GunnyMack wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:11 pm Bill that 'extra' you are carrying around is called a War Bag, it will allow you to not starve to death when it hits the fan! :lol:

I gotta look into these new fangled holsters... My G23 still lives in the *** leather I made for it 30 years ago!
War bag - yes - if my BF dips below 14% i am going to have to invoke this mantra and start carbing up again

And compact Glocks -- i've spent more time recently trying to find a good holster for my 19 than most any firearms activity
----- Doug