The Challenge for Democrats

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

The Challenge for Democrats

Post by AJMD429 »

They know that every candidate they have to offer stinks.

They know Biden is not electable.

They know about 1/3 of the voters will vote for ANY Democrat candidate, but to get the 'moderates' the candidate has to be at least superficially sentient.

They know Trump has a huge and loyal following.

So.....they have to get Biden off the ballot ..but not too soon, because any alternative will be checked out and determined to be an incompetent lying fool who truly is a 'fascist' - which they all so comically claim to oppose.

So the goal is run Sleepy Joe until the last minute, then slip in Newsom/Obama or some other combination that gets high-melanin labia and woke token-male on the ticket.

That way no time for the 'news' media to do any vetting, and the stupid 'moderates' will see the new pair as such a 'relief' they will vote like lemmings.

Of course backup-plans layer on the usual trumped-up (pun intended) charges, media censorship, riots, and outright voter fraud, with the backstop of assassination as the end-run.

But for now the problem is they weren't ready just yet to dump Sleepy Joe, but they almost have to begin the process now.

I'd enjoy watching the 'news' media and politicians squirm, but I'm still not sure they won't 'win', by hook or crook.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: The Challenge for Democrats

Post by Grizz »

I don't think they plan to win. I think they plan to steal this one the same way they stole the last one. They operate in the margins where no is looking for them, and there is still a LOT of talk as though this percentage or that one will affect this or that, but I do not think any of that is in fact in play for the demoncraps, it's all just only about hood-winking the "gop" into thinking it's a contest and they have a chance. I do not think any of that is true. I don't think there is any way the marxists can lose. I don't think they will release power regardless of the outcome. Who's gonna make 'em? They are terrified President Trump will have them in prison on day 1. I doubt they will relinquish their empire.
GENOCIDE_Jews in Kiev.png
I think this is the demonkrat plan . . . and I don't see anybody taking this seriously.
I sincerely hope I am wrong
grizz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Grizz wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:06 pm I don't think they plan to win. I think they plan to steal this one the same way they stole the last one. They operate in the margins where no is looking for them, and there is still a LOT of talk as though this percentage or that one will affect this or that, but I do not think any of that is in fact in play for the demoncraps, it's all just only about hood-winking the "gop" into thinking it's a contest and they have a chance. I do not think any of that is true. I don't think there is any way the marxists can lose. I don't think they will release power regardless of the outcome. Who's gonna make 'em? They are terrified President Trump will have them in prison on day 1. I doubt they will relinquish their empire.
GENOCIDE_Jews in Kiev.png

I think this is the demonkrat plan . . . and I don't see anybody taking this seriously.
I sincerely hope I am wrong
grizz
I fear you are right... :|
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

This Interview by Tucker Carlson of Clay Higgins (congressional Representative from Louisiana) into the 'insurrection' would enlighten some of the LibTards, but they live in a bubble, so pretty much never see anything other than their own echo-chamber stuff.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/statu ... 7113602512

And this post-Putin interview was interesting -

https://rumble.com/v4d2two-tucker-carlson-dubai.html

How the LIbTards are so anti-Carlson is just amazing... :roll:

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

More evidence of the complete 'bubble' academics live in - https://www.westernjournal.com/politica ... -rankings/

Trump is "the worst president"...???? Even if you disagree with his politics or abilities, the failure to be able to put that in perspective just shows how TDS is real. Just like ranking the like of Obummer in the top six or so....really...???? Complete denial of reality.

As usual, the LibTards in Academia are obsessed with skin color and TDS... :roll:

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

AJMD429 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:09 pm Trump is "the worst president"...???? Even if you disagree with his politics or abilities, the failure to be able to put that in perspective just shows how TDS is real.
By every metric that applies to him he is the best president in my lifetime, as far as the good of the country is concerned. Best economy of every demographic. Best Israel policies. Best court appointments, but'cept some of them have turned spongy. Best actual employment rates in every category. And best respect by foreigners. houthies would be soup by now . . . if we had the Real President in office. FDR was a better war president, but it's because he was the only war president, and he was past history by the time i arrived . . ,

grizz †