Remington #4 32 Rimfire

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Pat C
Levergunner 3.0

Remington #4 32 Rimfire

Post by Pat C »

Remington #4 32 Rimfire fairly decent condition with mint bore. Has a lot of nice color case and blue ,near mint wood.
Probably have to make ammo from machined brass and ramhet blanks. Ammo is about $150 a box :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Re: Remington #4 32 Rimfire

Post by barbarossa »

I m trying to decide between these two RBs for a conversion to 22lr.One is a no2 in 32 rimfire and the other is a takedown no 2 in 25rimfire ,I m kind of leaning towards the no 2 (at the bottom)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Why not find centerfire breech blocks and shoot centerfire 32s and cut a 25-20 chamber in the 25rf and shoot to your hearts content...
No screwing around with ramset power loads or having to machine brass...
Just thinking out loud.
Nice rifles tho!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JBowen »

Nice problems to have!

JBowen
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

I had a couple Marlin’s a model 1892 and a 92 both 32 cal but you could switch firing pins and shoot either rimfire or 32 COLT centerfire .
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
EdinCT
Levergunner 3.0

Post by EdinCT »

My Dad taught me to shoot with a Model 4 22. It is a great rifle and I remember I would shoot empty 20 ga shot shells at 40 yards and hit they more than not. I wish you well in you quest!
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

That's just a spectacular No. 4 you have there Pat! 8)
Pat C
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Pat C »

Thanks too all,pretty happy with it .Best one I've personally came across. Bore is as nice as they come , inside had caked grease from when new . If it's been fired it couldn't have been more that few times .