Woo Hoo!!!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Griff
Posting leader...

Woo Hoo!!!

Post by Griff »

Got a phone call from the Safety Department of the company I have my truck & trailer leased to today. Pleasant sounding lady asked if I was driving, and if so, was I using a headset... answer is always yes on the headset, quite often on the yes on the driving. But... I'm thinking, "what'd I get accused of of now?" As usually these calls from safety are about a motorist complaint. Anyway, she went thru the verification process to make sure she was taking to the right driver... and then said, "Congratulations." I'm like what... I win the Lottery... they give away a new truck every year, and you get a ticket in the drawing for every clean inspection, etc. but I haven't had a roadside inspection the past year... (thank goodness!) Nope, she sez... you just made the Million Mile Safe Driver list! The other company I drove for I had 1.8 million Safe miles, so... now I have 2.8 million safe miles under my rear end! Nice thing about here is that they discount your truck insurance when you reach that milestone... And, up until Covid, they gave each million miler a weekend all expense paid cruise for the driver and their significant other. I don't know what they're doing now... For two of the 5 years since my wife passed away I didn't drive enough to earn the safety award, so had kinda lost track on where I was on making this goal. So it came as a shock! Pleasant shock... nonetheless!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Re: Woo Hoo!!!

Post by Walt »

Congratulations, Griff! Nice achievement.
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

Great!! Congratulations.
Bronco
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bronco »

Congratulations Looks good on ya :)
Gettin old ain't for sissies!
There just has to be dogs in heaven !
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

That's awesome Griff, I couldn't drive your truck round the block without incident, Congratulations :D
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

Roll on.............congrats
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

That really is a great record, Congrats! And hoping you surpass yourself again, :)
Rube Burrows
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rube Burrows »

Awesome feat. I travel I-12 between Baton Rouge and Slidell Louisiana daily and it's considered one of the most dangerous stretches of Interstate in the country so I have seen plenty of big rig accidents. I know those pesky little cars can cause a problem for you in a moments notice so congrats on passing your milestone.
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JBowen »

Congratulations!

JBowen
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

Way cool!

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
JDL
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JDL »

Outstanding Griff!
JDL
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JDL »

Rube Burrows wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:41 am Awesome feat. I travel I-12 between Baton Rouge and Slidell Louisiana daily and it's considered one of the most dangerous stretches of Interstate in the country so I have seen plenty of big rig accidents. I know those pesky little cars can cause a problem for you in a moments notice so congrats on passing your milestone.
I go into a state of shock every time I merge onto I-12 from I-55 in Ponchatoula!
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old No7 »

Congrats!!!

And since someone "had to say it"... Keep On Truckin' ! ! !

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
Rube Burrows
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rube Burrows »

JDL wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:30 am
Rube Burrows wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:41 am Awesome feat. I travel I-12 between Baton Rouge and Slidell Louisiana daily and it's considered one of the most dangerous stretches of Interstate in the country so I have seen plenty of big rig accidents. I know those pesky little cars can cause a problem for you in a moments notice so congrats on passing your milestone.
I go into a state of shock every time I merge onto I-12 from I-55 in Ponchatoula!
Oh yeah, for sure.