This company seems to have a good Ethic...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

This company seems to have a good Ethic...

Post by AJMD429 »

...and some good products.

Definitely some good educational videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6iCA60Iyg

I know that in the world of gun-podcasts, you're supposed to be a retired special forces dude with dozens of bad-guy-exterminations notched up, to have 'credibility', but since I'm NOT studying to become an Airborne Ranger, but just an ordinary dude with a home to protect and some farm animals to keep coyotes from eating, I am content with advice from someone who seems 'practically tactical' even if they aren't battle-proven tough-guys.

Too many of the real hard-core dudes out there shame anyone who doesn't want to spend $20,000 on a setup of NODS and have at least two or three $5,000 rifles with $10,000 of optics on them.

If I had a bunch of money, you bet I'd have all that, but when one drives a vehicle with a book-value of $2,000 or so, unless you truly think the apocalypse is next week, you're just not going to spend that way.

Anyway, I've enjoyed many of the 'T-Rex Arms' videos and thought I'd share the site.

The guy started the company in his TEENS, and expresses strong Christian beliefs, and a sound work ethic. Gotta respect that, at least.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "