Reata Pass Auction

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Paladin
Senior Levergunner

Reata Pass Auction

Post by Paladin »

This is the ANNUAL COWBOY & INDIAN AUCTION FEB 3RD, 4TH & 5TH. There are items from a few Western movies " Magnificent 7, and a few from John Wayne movies" I have spent way too much money here in the last 6 years as it is within a couple of hours of the winter house. Great people to deal with they will let you stop by and look at everything before the auction. I have gotten a few very nice firearms from here. Don't blame me if you spend too much.

https://www.reatapassauctions.com/
It is not the critic who counts
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Reata Pass Auction

Post by gamekeeper »

I only wish I could attend, already picked out my first buy...a good old Hammer shotgun made in my home town... :)
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
cas
Senior Levergunner

Post by cas »

Well that certainly would have changed some history books. :D
Slow is just slow.
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

Well, there went a couple of hours of my life. Some nice Woodsmans and a lot of other good look stuff in there.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.