Piggyback Progressive Question

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Piggyback Progressive Question

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

Does anyone here know if the original RCBS Piggyback system used the same top die plate as the Ammomaster Auto and Piggyback 2 conversions? I assume they did but I've never actually seen one. I know the Piggyback 3 and 4 adopted the die plates used on the Pro 2000.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Piggyback Progressive Question

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

I found a copy of the original Piggyback manual and, yes, the top die plate is the same.

I was surprised nobody answered. This is my go-to place for questions about old, obsolete stuff ... as I am also old and obsolete ... and I hang out here.

Have all of you given in and moved from Team Green to Team Blue? Sellouts.

It's sad when one of the original old-school companies is taken over by a corporate conglomerate and all innovation comes to a screeching halt ... like RCBS.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.