That will teach this criminal a lesson....!!!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

That will teach this criminal a lesson....!!!

Post by AJMD429 »

The criminal being the dude who DEFENDED HIS FAMILY AGAINST A HOME INVASION.... :roll:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... is-family/

Remind me again WHY we even started with the concept of allowing the police or politicians to 'grant' the right to own or carry a firearm...????
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Ysabel Kid

Re: That will teach this criminal a lesson....!!!

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Unreal... :evil:
Bronco
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bronco »

That's Kaliphornia for ya :twisted:
Edit:

AND Newsome is thinking for running for President, OH MY what a FUBAR that would be!
Gettin old ain't for sissies!
There just has to be dogs in heaven !
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Since he already has violated his oath of office repeatedly he would likely continue regardless of what office he holds.

How has he violated his oath? He has not only failed to uphold the Constitution of the US, but also of California. Examples are rampant but the easiest to see is his taking action to prevent the implementation of capital punishment which is allowed by the State Constitution.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

The sad part of it is this guy is no poor schlub that can't afford to leave the festering pool of scum California has become. He is well off and if I were him I'd be out of there in a heartbeat just for the safety of my family.

However did any of you see the stockboy that flung a 2 liter bottle of soda and knocked out the shoplifter? Now that kid deserves a raise!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

What did you expect? It's Commiefornia! The criminals aren't the ones committing crimes, the criminals are the one's trying defend themselves.

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE who still lives in Commiefornia is supporting the injustices committed by the left there. Through your tax dollars you are telling the left to continue with their insane agenda.

The only way to bring sanity to the state is for every single taxpayer to leave it permanently and then the Commiecrats will have no source of funds (except their own personal fortunes amassed at the expense of the honest folks through graft and corruption) to fund their corrupt ideology.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

The fact that Newsom was a San Francisco politician prior to becoming governor says it all.
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

Bronco wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:38 pm That's Kaliphornia for ya :twisted:
Edit:

AND Newsome is thinking for running for President, OH MY what a FUBAR that would be!
"THAT" state ought to be renamed "Kalifornication", 'cause that's what they do to their citizens! Can you say 'bendover'? :twisted:
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

The sad fact of this matter is that the majority of voters in that county thought it would be a real good idea to vote for Sheriff Luna and turn their county into a Communist cesspool. The voters are now living in exactly the conditions they wanted.