winchester super x anniversy .22lr ammo

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
308magtip
Levergunner 2.0

winchester super x anniversy .22lr ammo

Post by 308magtip »

Bought several 300 round boxes of this ammo.36 gr cphp. I was at the range with my Win 69A 22 and half of nthe amm would stovepipe when the bolt tried to move a round from the magazine into the chamber.I never had this with any other ammo.My son stopped by at home and we discovered the the bullets were seated in such a way that they were all leaning a couple degrees from being straight or plumb. Anyone else find this problem??
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: winchester super x anniversy .22lr ammo

Post by GunnyMack »

I haven't bought Winchester 22s in a very long time, been a CCI fan forever. Although the old Remington Golden Bullet was a good one as well.
I would send Winchester an email and tell them about it, they will want to know LOT #s and might request it back, they'll probably reimburse the cost. Or deal with it and blast away! :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!