Investment Advice

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Investment Advice

Post by COSteve »

Investment Advice.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
Griff
Posting leader...

Re: Investment Advice

Post by Griff »

:lol: :lol: SO true!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I've dollar-cost-averaged in those positions for years, have to agree with the expert this time.
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JBowen »

Sad but true.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Spot on!
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

I got serious about it during the Obummer years. I swore, I'd never get caught short on reloading supplies or ammo again.

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JBowen »

The stock market has done well the last two days. Probably just false hope that it is on the rebound though.
It would sure be nice if got back up to where it was in January 2022.

JBowen
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

2ndovc wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:06 am I got serious about it during the Obummer years. I swore, I'd never get caught short on reloading supplies or ammo again.

jb 8)

Yep. I have more than I can shoot of my major calibers like 223; 357/38, 30/30, .22lr and a couple others. All purchased in 09. Enough powder and components to keep a few more happy as well

I dearly wish I could go back and buy more Trail Boss though. I’m down to half a can now. I also wish I hadn’t sold off my stash of 45acp loaded ammo, brass and components when I got out of shooting 1911’s a decade ago, due to just bringing home a couple more of those critters :shock:
I should’ve known better . Last night was the first time I had ventured into a brick and mortar store in a while to look for ammo.

Thankfully for now the ammo shortage hasn’t hit Oklahoma too hard as I was able to pick up plenty of Winchester range ammo and noted they had a bunch on hand for most of the popular calibers
----- Doug
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

I went out to one of my favorite shops this morning. Finally getting a little energy back and had to get out the house. Went looking for some Bullseye, but still didn't have any. I have enough for now, but another pound or two would make me happy.

The racks and handgun cases were over flowing. Haven't seen that in a while. Plenty of ammo, thought the 5.56, etc. have popped up a bit.
Bought a couple of boxes of 147 gr Winchester Defenders. My H&K really shoots well with that bullet.

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"