Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Yea…I hate brush piles too….looks junky…but with 4 acres I need a brush pile…I just keep it all the way in the back out of sight……I’ll take a nylon rope about a half inch in diameter and lay it on the ground with a loop, then just lay all the brush on it…..probably 10-15 x what you have in the bucket….loop it through and tie it to the big Kubota on the hitch and drag it several hundred yards out to the main pile…undo the loop it and use the loader to push it up as high as I can get…….in close to a half century the pile never gets bigger that about 20 x 15….rotting and replenishing. Gives a home to toads and small animals.

Finding lots of use for that tractor ain’t ya? A loader is a life saver. When it gets down to about 15 or lower your gonna see harder engine starts.I seldom see those temps but that’s about par for you guys in August.🤪

Like your Jeep and Harley, keeping it out of the elements is paramount to longevity as is keeping it off the bare ground….along with always keeping the fuel tank full…you know that. I tell people all the time that the sun will do as much damage as water will, dry rotting hoses and tires….

Little nippy here…52 right now….got the wood stove going for a toasty 76.

Funny thing yesterday…….last year or the year before I replaced all of the handles on my working hammers and hatchets with Osage orange except one hatchet which I used oak on………I keep a hatchet next to me when splitting wood for those stringy wood pieces that keep you from totally separating the wood halves……I was chopping on a piece of locust and after the third whack I came down with just the handle in my hand. Anyone behind me 10’ away would have been “axed” in da head. Going out now to make a new handle….out of Osage or.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Sooooo…..anyway I was talking to Tommy on the phone a little while ago and I was telling him about the black guy who was sitting at the end of my driveway talking on the phone…….that’s OK, then he threw out trash as he was backing out…(not OK)

Tommy told me the Colt factory is making only 100 or so SAA’s a YEAR) The shop foreman told him that they are just too expensive to make and is coming close to dropping them altogether as it’s much easier making AR’s and other government contracts for lots more loot with no whining from customers who demand that they fix a piece of metal the size of a nucleus of an atom that wasn’t polished.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah I'd heard those rumors about the Colt SAA too. I hope not. I don't care if it makes mine worth more. I don't want to see em go.
Maybe even someday, I'd order a custom shop example.
Well, I doubt it, but I know just what I'd want.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It’s not a rumor…straight from the horses mouth……..1-2 year wait, if at all. I was reading on the Colt Forum that the custom shop will not guarantee anything in any time frame…..

Yea, yours is worth more now in slightly …very slightly used condition than what you paid. As the ones on Gunbroker are being grabbed up, the supply will dry up and a new generation of COLT SAA owners will become “holders” resulting in a never ending escalation of prices. Good you bought it when you did, just keep it out of any leather holster.

Up to about 5 years ago I had around 350 NIB Colt SAA’s until some guy with a big coat took about 335 ……..ahhh….I dunno what I have ….for real, not many, but what I do have are desirable specimens. I expect most all of them to be gone in the next 2 years………

Man! They got some neat S on the military channel. There’s this tank retriever that has 30,000 lbs. of torque. There’s this stealth submarine we have that during war games, England, France and Spain could not get it. I ain’t got nothing “stealth” except that thing I was born with…at 69 it got so small even I can’t see it.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

So what are primo third Gen 79 manufacture worth?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
I’m not up on prices in the last year….I have ideas but the market is constantly changing……..what I do know is that any NIB SAA that is priced around 2 will last one minute in Gunbroker.

Just looked…mid 2’s

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

What a crying shame. I don't care a whit what it's worth. I only care what they cost. Same as old Winchesters. I'm not going to sell them, just give them to my kids.
I bought that last Colt to use, and I'm still going to. To me, it was a waste of money otherwise.
I really wanted a 44, but couldn't find one for reasonable money. I wanted a 4.75" more than a 44, so I bought this one. I found it in Connecticut on Guns International. The guy wanted $2200 for it, which was all a new one was worth, and maybe a little more, I felt. The guy sent really good pictures and was above board and honest, so I sent him a check. I wound up with about $1300 in it of my actual money. I sold a couple handguns for a good profit.
I figured it was worth that.
My evaluation is such.....
I think the quality is pretty good, and is in fact better than some earlier 3rd gen examples. The first place I look is grip frame to frame fit. It's not bad, but not compared to my old 1st gen. Same with the hammer radius to frame blend. Nothing compares to a first gen, period. Overall, I'd say it compares to my later second gen.
The action is spot on with perfect timing. I was quite impressed with that and didn't expect it. The trigger is too stiff by a good bit and I did expect this. The finish and colors are very good. I think what's called "good colors" today aren't what the original 1st gens looked like anyway.
So anyway.....I'm still gonna use it. I won't lose any money on it, even if I use it and care for it.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I have three with a total of $3,800 in them. 4.75 and 5.5” 45s and 5.5” 44.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I have $3500 total in 3. A 5.5 1st gen 45. A 5.5 2nd gen .357, and my 4.75 late 3rd in 45.
The rest I got for free cause I stole them from Six. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

This in common.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yesterdays money is not todays money. I always buy guns with resale in mind as none of us can take em with us…….I will only pay what I can easily resell it for…easily…..

It’s fine to leave a few guns for the kids……I heard a remark one time, “how am I gonna sell all this stuff” ….that’s all I needed to hear. It took me many years to realize that guns are like anything else……stuff………not putting all of your eggs in one basket…….different areas to pull from.

People often buy junk because they want “instant gratification”….then they will go on a cruise and dump 5K and put it on plastic….never could figure that out……always in debt..always working OT……always worrying about their credit score…. Jay will agree with me that buying the good stuff is better than money in the bank. Instead of buying some junk $2 motorcycle, he bought a Harley……Winchesters, Jeeps, etc.(except for that junky Rossi)

I’m sure Fred also agrees…he keeps his stuff “el primo” just like his girlfriends…..filet mignon……(except that nasty nasty Rossi)…..I’m sure his multiple sets of golf clubs didn’t come from South Korea……..He could have done a bit better with the Jeep Patriot and got a Cherokee but in his area, where the gas is $17 a quart, he most likely made the right choice.

Now GK would have the excellent guns if the dang government would let him…….that offer I made him will always stand…….we will sneak back a nice little takedown Winchester Model 61……

Hot outside!…….low seventies and sunshine. About an hour ago I walked outside and heard a chainsaw on my right and a chainsaw on my left…….went back in……

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Patriot has been a better deal than the Cherokee would have been $17 k out the door. 24-35 mpg, never have needed 4wd and the insurance and maintenance are cheaper. 96k still more than 50% on the original brakes. Two blondes lent me 20k at no interest to buy it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Years ago I had some nice guns but when money got tight they had to go so ever since I have mainly bought old beaters partly as a project to restore and partly because I never have had much money. When I was married to my first wife I used to buy and sell shotguns guns for a profit but UK laws gradually got so that too many hoops had to be jumped through, then my second wife made sure I had no spare cash for any fancy guns.

If I was younger fitter and wealthier I would be over there with you guys, JimT recently got me interested in a couple of books on gold prospecting but sadly fifty years too late... :lol:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

And we'd love to have you buddy. I mean it. Call me fron the airport in Bangor or Portland and I'll come pick you up.
Goes for all you guys.
jdad
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jdad »

Hey OW,
Do you have any local details on the shooting in Lewiston?
I know a whole lot about very little and nothing about a whole lot.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Armed citizen is the only answer.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

jdad wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:16 pm Hey OW,
Do you have any local details on the shooting in Lewiston?
Hello my friend!
Sadly, I do not. The only way I even know it happened was a headline when I pulled up Google. I didn't even click on it.
The "Dirty Lew" is a long way from me. I live here in the boonies and stay blissfully uninformed of the outside world. News is poison.
I could look for you, but probably wouldn't find anything that you couldn't.
I go heeled at all times here in the wild east, just like everyone else. :D
I hope you are well sir. I think often of our trip out there and your hospitality.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

So I went back and clicked on the story. Like is said, I had no idea. I do t do news.
Wow, supposedly 22 people shot. That has to be the only time something like that has happened here. But I'm not surprised. For many decades, nothing really changed here, but in the last few years, I've seen more changes than in the rest of my life. And probably my parents lives.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

22 people shot?!!?? Oh Lordy, I knew I was doing something wrong when I told a mess of bros to take their business north.

Hey Jay, remember I was telling you about my buddy Ritchie leveling the poop in the outhouse with a table leg? Dang if I wasn’t going through some old pics and here it is……about 20 years ago…….it was right after this pic he plucked out a big turd and I shot it.

He wiped the table leg off in the snow and put it back on the dinner table. No one wanted to sit at that particular corner. My BIL finally covered it with another guys sock and put the sock back after a couple of days…….and you say you guys are hillbillies……

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! Nice pic buddy!

I see the Guns and Gadgets 2nd ammendment channel on YouTube confirmed what I've been saying all along.

THE AMMO AND COMPONENT SHORTAGE IS CAUSED BY THE AMMO MANUFACTURERS.

It's just good business. These are companies, with CEOs and boards just like any other. Shooters make the mistake of thinking they are "one of us", when nothing could be further from the truth. It's a company like any other. Whether it's ammo or squeegees.
These companies have warehouses and trailers full, while shutting down lines and laying off.
If you can triple the price, you can pay fewer people, lower operating costs, and in turn, raise profits.
Everyone thinks I'm a nut and a conspiracy theorist, and that may be true. However, if something is true, it isn't a theory.
Everything is corrupt. It's just today's reality.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Supply and demand....cut the supply and increase the demand.... charge what you like.... :evil:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay…..you’re right 100%……..when this all started a few years back my bud Tommy told me his guy at Remington told him they had trailers and trailers full of ammo sitting in the lot but he didn’t tell him why. Tommy was the only one with ammo for sale but he had to limit it and the price was high…….

Donald Trump said it right when he first got elected………he said “all problems can be traced back to money”.

Now we have to hear this AR15 issue for the next 2 weeks……..a good argument would be, “if the citizens of Israel had their Uzi’s, the whole thing wouldn’t have happened………..I never knew that firearms are severely restricted there.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Quote Six
Now we have to hear this AR15 issue for the next 2 weeks……..a good argument would be, “if the citizens of Israel had their Uzi’s, the whole thing wouldn’t have happened………..I never knew that firearms are severely restricted there.

I too thought they were at least as well tooled as the Swiss even though I'm not sure whether the Swiss routinely carry :? I think most Israelis have some military training but that's not much use without the tools when you're out of uniform.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah I thought that too. I can't imagine living in that geography unarmed. Nope.
Kristy an I are down to Augusta out for some early dinner and a trip to Sam's.
Not that I think me with a 1911 and Kristy with a Smith 442 is a match for an M4, but I don't live in fear. And some scumbag and making me alter my plans in life.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Crazy world….wouldn’t surprise me that the nut was a Covid 19 vaccine recipient……….all that loss of life for what? a nut? I hope they catch him so some democrat judge can give him a good talking to.

We go out to eat at least twice a week and mom knows “my back is always to the wall”. I want to see it first……we have a drill, mom drops to the floor and I sneak to draw a bead.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. I always face the major entry. In our case, we are both carrying, but I'm usually heavier armed.

This guy is either laying on the ground after blowing his brains out, or he is hanging from a tree limb.
In 2 days, a quarter of a million people will be in the woods armed. It's the first day of deer season. Doesn't seem like a wise plan on this guys part.
He probably had another car where he dropped his and is sitting some apartment back in Little Mogadishu (Lewiston).
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What is that town…Arabs or bro’s? I didn’t think there was more than 4 in the whole state……the news won’t say who are victims are probably to stop any copy cats……….I may talk stupid but no one, no matter who they are, as long as they are decent folk should be a recipient of fast moving lead for no reason. With all of the money in this country there’s ZERO reason why we can’t build affordable housing in upper northern Siberia (just over the Arctic Circle) for Muslim Arabs….

I got sick today listening to the Israeli pathologist describe what Hamas did. I’m 100% with Bibi on this and the rest of the world needs to shut their mouths.

Me and mom headed north tomorrow…leaving at 9 a.m.and should be back by 11:30 a.m……whooooooo, BIG excursion!. I tell ya Jay….I have no life…..

Wouldn’t that be somethin’ if that guy they are looking for is hiding out in your cabin and cruising around the woods with your JD just a hoopin’ & hollarin’ and singing the Maine anthem with a bottle of cheap whiskey you left in the cabin?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah there's a bunch of Somalis in Lewiston, thats why they call it Little Mogadishu. Lewiston has been the undisputed armpit of the state for at least the last few decades. There is a heavy French Canadian population there too.
It like Ive said, this state has changed more in the last 5 years than in the 50 before it. That communist governor and her idiotic policies are pulling it down. I was in Walmart here in town the other night and heard a whole bunch of people speaking Spanish or something. First time in my life I've seen that here.
I doubt that dude is there. It's a LONG way from where he started. Plus, I was there yesterday, cause the wife and I hauled up my trail bike and put it in the shed. Headed up Sunday to stay over and hunt Monday with dad.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, happy hunting to you and pops……..”little Mogadishu”…..now I understand…wonder how they like the winters……I am 100% convinced these politicians do not care about anyone and they are determined to destroy this country….and “build back better”….more like “how to build a cesspool”.

It’s been emblazoned in our brains for the last several decades……..”everyone is the same and we need to help them and if you say different we is comin’ to gut yo azz…….Sorry, they are different with a different set of moral and intelligence.

I never did get up early (9) to drop off some stuff…..managed to do a 11-5 deal then me and mom went to Applebees and had a combination lunch/dinner. Still trying to make a dent but believe I’ll reap at least 12-16.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I don't think winters bother them at all. The taxpayers insure they are warm, fed, and don't have to go out to go to work.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Office break in yesterday. Michael to the rescue. But he didn’t get my Harley .., Zippo lighter. :)

Ain’t Cali a great place.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man…I’d be boiling over! Next to a child molester a thief is my next hated character trait…..dumb bas@#+=&……That Lyman reloading manual is worth $40. The woman and man look like decent folk…I don’t have any problem with those that are neat, clean, and work……Up in Lancaster Country today I was in a store and a white guy was walking around in the dirtiest clothes I’ve ever seen. Must have weighed 100 pounds and was clearly a meth head..straggly hair, dirty, worn out sneakers he probably found on the road…..someone you’d push to the ground if he got too close….

But for real Fred…your office doesn’t look any different than other pictures you have posted….golf clubs, books all over, dirty magazines on your desk, sex toys in the corner, blankets, old socks, receipts from peep shows,…….

Got caught in a traffic jam that was two miles long and here I find out it was a work crew at an intersection that somehow forgot about the lane we were in……standing around leaning on shovels.

Mom ain’t talking to me as I let loose with an “in house bang” as I was walking in to take a shower.

I feel like S……had two Coors lights at Applebees and it really took the energy away….that’s the only time I drink, when we go out and if they sell beer……

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sorry you're feeling crappy bud. I hate not feeling well. My sinuses have been messed up all week.

Well, they found him. Just like I said, the found him dead from shooting himself.
I'm sure they and the media are disappointed. They were hoping to sow fear for a few more days.
Oh well.....on to the next crisis.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage, I'm sorry to see you have had a visit from some Biden supporters. It was only a matter of time as the other photos you shared pretty much showed that you were surrounded. Looks like the guy with the Gods army cap did a good job on your door.

Glad the Cuckoo job up in Maine is no longer a threat but rest assured another one with crawl out from under a rock before long.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! That's a mess OS. Sorry that happened to you. This country is going down the drain faster every day.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

My son sent me a photo from NZ, he and his beautiful wife are visiting friends on the North Island and he is hoping to get some hunting out there, he has already shot a Possum that his wife held in the beam of a flashlight, he asked his friend for a .22 but he gave him a .223 instead... :?
He wasn't impressed with the safety button on a 94 but happy to have a 30/30 in his hands again.
IMG-20231028-WA0000.jpg
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nice! Glad he is getting some "Winchester time" in.
And, I learnt sumpin! I didn't realize they had possum in NZ. :D
You go visit your boy and his wife buddy. Get some hunting and shooting in. The pictures ive seen of NZ are incredible. Like Canada, it's a beautiful country, but saddled with ridiculous gun laws.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That boy of your has good genes GK…..you can just look at a persons features and tell good genes from bad……working at the same place for 44 years taught me something….the bad gene people who I started working with in ‘73 usually never got to see retirement and the good gene people went on to retirement with the money that was earned by the bad gene/inbred people…..😍. There’s plenty of them right here and a common trait amongst them is they buy multiples of foreign junk guns.🤣….and are usually 5’ 4” and weigh 600 pounds….

A possum?……How did he know he killed it?….🤪

Now, on to the auction today……a very nice 71 deluxe went for 1200 !! Run of the mill AR’s were bringing 4-6….huh!…..a decent Colt A2 went for 16…….most single action Rugers in the old model/new model category were going for 4-7…….huh? There were no flattops or other rare Rugers. But a model 88 in 358 brought 26…I got 2 big ones for my Savage in 358 last year…….Old Remington pumps were doing good in the 7-9 category…..I saw these guns yesterday and they were nothing to brag about except the Rugers and the model 71. Two Pythons which looked new went for 19. A nice Colt ds went for 5!

Most guns are down…….way down……just good stuff…..very good stuff, like me and Jay have…have only done OK…….it’s a buyers market.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hope you feel better today bud.
Sounds like you should have been buying! :D
Seriously though, no. I think it's like you said before. The vast majority of the old American gun collectors are old and dying off. Their heirs are only interested in the money they can get for them to pay off their Visa balance for stuff like sofas, hot tubs, and personal massagers. Or to go towards their 4k dollar mortgage payment.
The standard of living is dropping like a rock. The only thing people want to collect is food stamps and welfare checks.
I think there will be a lot of nice collectible guns turned out out the market in the next few years if nothing big changes.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks bro……I feel like new money today….I drank 2 Coors lights and it just zapped the energy out of me……it was either that or the 12 pound greasy mega burger I ate….😜

Well, back to good times……yes, there is a severely downgraded desire for collectible guns but there will always be a demand for Americana although it will be an investor thing from well heeled Americans…..like paintings and antique furniture the market will remain high for the good stuff. What really screwed it up was the influx of foreign junk when most people wanted the originals and out of that group, probably 80% were happy with the foreign junk. like I said before, I was amazed at the cars that were in our parking lot at work….Mercedes Benz’s , Volvo’s, lots of new trucks…….and here I come into the parking lot, with “Ole Yeller”. But…….I worked 40 hours a week……

You’re right 100%……People like to buy what others see…cars, 5,000 sq. ft. houses, bragging on their Aruba vacations, Swimming pools….EVERYONE wants to be a DuPont…or at least make people think they are…..

They can’t show off their guns which are locked in a room, except to their buddies………never thought I’d see it as old guns were always in demand…….I blame foreign gun manufacturers and universities……..which, by the way, are losing their donors…..

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

The Possum playing Possum without its guts, my son said the .223 did a good job of removing them.. :shock: Jay they are not indigenous to NZ so are like the Grey Squirrels over here ....open season :D
IMG-20231028-WA0001.jpg
y
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

HAD to have been the burger. :D

I think there is some truth in that. The explosion of the repro market to feed the CAS's and others, definitely hurt the antique original guns values over a bigger market. It didn't affect the core of guys who were into old guns, but now their numbers are shrinking. The value will be there, but the market will be smaller.
I don't have anything against the repros per se, but most just don't seem "right" to me. Even if the quality was on par (and it isn't), they just aren't the same.
Now, if I didn't have what I do, and wanted some of the old guns, what would I do? In reality, I'd probably look for original examples, but with fixable issues. I used to do just that when I was a kid. But, there were also more parts around back then. It was fun, in many ways. I liked fixing up the guns.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks buddy! Haha yeah. The 5.56 does tend to "splode" when it hits from the speed and the light bullet.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Dropped by The Gun Shop today. They have Marlin 336 types from both Rossi and Henry and we understand Ruger is also coming out with them. I have JMs in 22, 30-30, 357, 35, 375 and 45-70.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes, the new American Rifleman has an article on the Ruger Marlins and IF…..IF…..IF……you were a member of the NRA YOU would know that.🤣🤪…..see?…..you get 2 emojis.

Walnut wood……..back in the day of the beginning of the Industrial Revolution there was a plentiful amount of walnut and it was old growth which resulted in a more dense cell structure ……..walnut of today is not much different than balsa wood….another reason why todays guns feel like a hunk of junk, no matter who makes em….

I will bet my life that the guns from around 1865 to around ww2 were MUCH more reliable than anything coming out of the market today, concerning reproduction western type guns.….of course, labor, insurance costs, (liability) and a million over variables were introduced so they had to cut corners…and big cuts they are. I dropped off one of my Colt Lightnings in 32-20 yesterday and my log shows 2700 rds and I cannot remember ever having a failure to feed and this was an early one, built in 1886. I used it in CAS where reliability is everything.

My sisters husband is a builder…(I won’t even call him my BIL) and back when we were on good terms he said to build a house would be 40-50% cheaper if it wasn’t for the different entities of government all wanting a slice of the pie. Big government is no good…but you knew that.

That possum looks good GK….I wonder if Jed Clampett knows about it as him and granny used to love to cook em……Around here nobody wants possum for anything and it’s surprising that their numbers stay relatively small….that or they live their lives playing dead….

Yea….I’ve said it before…..if I could go back 50 years I’d make my home upstate in the mountains..2 room log cabin, a couple of horses, bicycles, and an old Jeep. (didn’t say nothing about a wife or ungrateful kids)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

JM’s?… is that the new term for collectible Marlins?

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

As a matter of fact it is.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Its amazing how things go.
In the last several years, its been anything made in New Haven for Winchesters. WTF?
And.....it's looked to me as though the post 64 guns have gone up more, percentage wise, than the old ones in the last couple years. It's as crazy as the rest of the country.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Jay…you’re right…..junk has risen faster most likely because that’s where the demand is….you see that ‘95 Marlin posted here for a grand?

Crazy…..a grand for a 70’s Marlin?

What I’m amazed at is how many millions of people right here are supporting terrorism……big donors pulling out for these whining college kids……..good…….

I called the union hall up 2 weeks ago and told them I’m pulling out ALL of my 401K money and told them to send me the form. A week goes by and nothing so I called last week and they told me, “sorry, forgot….your request is one of many”. I told him that Biden already cost me 20K and I’m not losing anymore and my bank is offering 5.5% with no worries about loss…….screw em all as it’s the money from big business that promotes all of this woke S and I’d rather go broke than those bas#@+=( using my money for animals and all of this queer/transgender crud.

Gays don’t bother me as my wife and I have known more than a few and they come off as really nice people…and they are…but this trans S and different bathrooms is out of hand…..

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I tell ya what good stock would be to buy……companies that make military munitions and building supply companies in Gaza.