Prayers up please.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Prayers up please.

Post by Tycer »

I’m sorry.

I have to vent.

We started to watch this feel good movie… Penguin Bloom. There came a point in the movie where one of the kids said something like they stole my mom.

I’m sorry. I’m so **** crushed. And there are people. People who made these diseases and vaccines who stole my wife. Who stole my life. Nothing is the same. Except what is real. The trees, the grass, the flowers…

But I am absolutely crushed. I haven’t melted down until now. I’m sure I could’ve dealt with this better but now I’m just letting it all out. I am a **** puddle. I am so angry. I am sobbing. And she is in watching that inspirational show and I am finally melting down.

You know I had plans… I’ve been working towards the long descent… For decades…

And everything’s changed in the snap of fingers. I know that every battle plan goes to hell in a handbasket once the battle begins. But I thought I had more time. I didn’t know the preps would be shut down and caregiving would begin. Knowing that this was caused by a biological weapon does not it make it any easier. I know that this life is just a pin arrogant idiot on the timeline of my soul and nothing else matters, but how I treat me and how I treat you. But I am **** crushed. I want my wife’s life back. I want her to be able to ride 60 miles and run a marathon. I want the blood clots to be gone, I want the oxygen to get to her muscles and heart and lungs and brain. And I want the lactic acid to leave the muscles after she works out.… I want both of us to be able to sleep a full night. I know there’s light at the end of the tunnel because of Dr. Pierre Kory. But it’s a darn small light.

Thank you for letting me vent. I’ll be OK tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Tycer
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Prayers up please.

Post by Grizz »

With you Tycer, PrayersUP for you and for your wife, perfect total healing. I can believe for that. grizz †
JMick
Levergunner

Post by JMick »

Hang in there Tycer. Praying for you and your wife!
And for Dr. Kory who's on the front line of this.

I do know somewhat of what your going through, my wife and I leave for MAYO this week for her cancer surgery.
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

My heart goes out to you and I’m praying for you.

God bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to pray for and with you.
bmtshooter
Levergunner 2.0

Post by bmtshooter »

Prayers up for your wife and for you.
NRA life member
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

John, your sorrow is heartbreaking, and I pray it is soon relieved.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Prayers Up.
lthardman
Levergunner 2.0

Post by lthardman »

Prayers up for strength, healing and effective treatment. And for inner peace.
"Now it cuts like a knife, but it feels so right." - Bryan Adams
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

Lifting you all in prayers.
NRA Life Member
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

How long has she been suffering these effects of the infection? A gal we know was an avid distance runner in her 50s and was laid low by the infection. It took her 2 years to recover. Hopefully time will have your wife healed, too.
Bronco
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bronco »

Oh Lord
Please shine your grace on Tycer and his wife. See them through this trying time and if you can please do the same for all those around them.
Amen
Gettin old ain't for sissies!
There just has to be dogs in heaven !
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

My best wishes and prayers to you both .
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Prayers up for sure Tycer!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I had SO MANY patients killed by not just CoVid, which was realistically not that much more dangerous than a bad-year influenza, but by THE 'SYSTEM':

the REFUSAL by hospitals and most other physicians to TREAT the disease with things that we at first thought 'might work' and knew were safe

the REFUSAL by hospitals and most other physicians to TREAT the disease with things that we then realized DID work and wer proven safe

the DEMAND by healthcare providers AND even 'employers' to EXPERIMENT on patients with medications we knew didn't help much, but 'might be safe'

the DEMAND by healthcare providers AND even 'employers' to CONTINUE using those medications even after we found them INEFFECTIVE and DANGEROUS

the DEMAND by healthcare providers, government, and employers that patients receive vaccinations we knew didn't help much, but 'might be safe'

the DEMAND by healthcare providers AND even 'employers' to CONTINUE using those vaccinations even after we found them INEFFECTIVE and DANGEROUS

and worse of all...

the DEMAND that many of those patients not only die, but be forced to die ALONE, and AFRAID, and IN PAIN.

Sadly, the 'gaslighting' and preying on people by using lies and fear, CONTINUES.

But too many people have succumbed to that fear, and let it drive them to do irrational things not only to themselves (their right), but to others.

It is easy to fool people, especially when you have a governmet-media cartel that feels it is ok to lie, defraud, and censor, if profits or virtue-signaling is the end result, but once fooled, even (and I think especially) the brightest people on Earth are almost impossible to convince that they were fooled.

I guess it's a combination of ego and fear.

The 'medical community' lost A LOT of respect in most people's eyes this past few years - about like the 'news' media... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Prayers for your wife and for all the others out there who've suffered so mightliy from this debacle.

******* I will say there are programs using things like the combination of Low Dose Naltrexone, Nattokinase, and Ivermectin, which truly ARE producing some impressive results, but there is little hard science to guide specific treatmements, so it is mostly trial-and-error. However, if you have a physician who knows your health issues, and is willing to at least TRY, I think at least 3/4 of the time they can help chronic 'long haul' symptoms from both CoVid, AND the vaccine. So don't give up.
Find a physician who will see you/her and be willing to at least try to help. Don't try it on your own; it is complex and too many things to go wrong - it's hard enough for us who are experienced, but we ARE getting some results that are encouraging. See the FLCCC group resources.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/protoco ... treatment/

https://covid19criticalcare.com/protoco ... treatment/
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Paladin
Senior Levergunner

Post by Paladin »

I’m praying for you.
DOC was right
It is not the critic who counts
Drawdown
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Drawdown »

Yes, I'm praying for you and her, and all involved! Been thinking for 2 days how to say it, because, although you're the only one, behind those eyes, feeling and knowing the hurt, fear, anger, blame, love, everything, in the midst of this burden! And no words of anyone such as me, who yes can relate very much to this, similar circumstances having been there several times, but yet this is yours now, all I can say for sure is, Scott said it right!
Thank You for the opportunity to pray for you and with you! I've been there, and have learned. Faithful Fervent Prayer Works!
And faith in my Lord and Saviour, assures me more and more, that his word is true, whatever happens?
Rom 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."
I pray for you and her for your best! Sitting here alone right now, I've found I can count on God, when I can count on no one else!
And yes. be willing to use any and all resources God provides, because He do work in many mysterious ways!
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life"

"Better drawdown Alvin!"
"If you gotta shoot, shoot don't talk"
Conservative since day one and until the last!
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JBowen »

Prayers up for you and your wife.

JBowen
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

Good grief Tycer!

I was off travelling and so am late to your post. I had no idea you were going through this pain that those --whatever they are-- bioweapons A-hoes have foisted upon us. Seeing them in orange jump suits would not be nearly enough. Hanging is too good for them. Drawing and quartering -- that old-time punishment otta' be brought back to deal with the gang of "scientists" and politicians that put this dang stuff amongst us.

My last remaining Aunt (dad's youngest sister) was a little spry thing who I figured would outlast all of us. Dropped in to visit her on my travels and three of her kids (my cousins) were also there visiting. Since the Covid vaccines came out that whole family has gone downhill health-wise to a great extent. Youngest cousin just recovering from his third bout of Covid. Aunt has developed Parkinson's and heart problems within past year. Oldest cousin is diagnosed with "sudden onset rheumatoid arthritis" which I didn't realize was one of the known vaccine injuries until I was reading an Epoch Times article this morning. And another cousin's husband was suffering a bad case of shingles when he also developed myocarditis. Sheesh-- the whole family (most likely) vaccine injured.

I'm not much of a prayers kind of guy but know that I'm thinking of what you're dealing with and you've got my best thoughts going your way.
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Prayers for you and your wife Tycer. I haven't viewing all the posts as I used to and missed yours.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Hagler
Senior Levergunner

Post by Hagler »

Tycer,

We are praying for you & Nancy.

Shawn
"That's right, Billy, I'm good with it. I hit what I shoot at, and I'm fast!"-Lucas McCain, c1882.
ImageImage