The 500 S&W BHA Levergun

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

The 500 S&W BHA Levergun

Post by AJMD429 »

Never seen this kind of marketing before - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CAz3KyQVk8 - NICE guns though.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Bearskinner
Levergunner 2.0

Re: The 500 S&W BHA Levergun

Post by Bearskinner »

Their advertising worked on me! A couple years ago I was visiting with John, and went by the new BHA facility being built in Cody. Even with equipment piled up, and machinery not up and working yet, I got an enthusiastic Byron, the sales associate setting up an office, who happily took me to a couple safes and pointed out all the options. I was impressed with the feel, balance, fit and finish of their model 89, and 90’s. I only wish I ordered more than one, as price increases are going to make it harder for me to purchase another new toy. That being said, the BHA is an extremely well built firearm, that fills a niche market of heavy pistol cartridges, which I tend to enjoy more than any other.
“YOU CAN’T SHOOT A BIG ONE IF YOU SHOOT A LITTlE ONE FIRST”
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Re: The 500 S&W BHA Levergun

Post by KWK »

I'm more comfortable with that sort of advertising than with the slick and polished stuff. Save the polishing for the guns.

I don't mind paying for quality. It is, though, a bigger gun than I feel I need. As I age, what I feel I need seems to keep getting smaller. The 357 and the 44-40 are about right these days.