Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Well, another 🏆
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Wow, what prize could be coming :-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

You win the “prize of sneakiness”. You went and deleted one of your posts so you would number 1 on page 222.

You win a free screening on the old TV show with Karen Valentine, “Room 222” where you can flaunt your deceitful prowess.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I’ve decided that I want to be a moderator so I can take a load of work off of you so I can moderate myself……does that make sense?

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Actually, without realizing it, keeping up, you are moderating yourself now.

Prize? OW to come down and get my logs with my trailer and use them at the camp. Then return the trailer to you.

The rules have changed. ;-)

Now not much I can do you cannot. GK and I are ..,

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I would endorse you coming on as a mod.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

White wine and golf! But, I notice after the double cataract surgery and some time I can clearly see pistol sights again. Couple years back log on guns I should shoot. 30,000 3 screw Ruger 44 Mag,

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

The only thing I want is to have a special moniker instead of “posting leader”. I want to have “troublemaker” instead of posting leader. Itll spice things up……..can’t you talk to Andy about that?

Forget the logs…they are rotting so I’m gonna cut them up for firewood.

You have to admit, I’ve been a lot better lately and I’m not being moderated as much. I finally grew up at 69.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Where’d you get those weird looking shoes…they look like Oxfords from the 1950’s. ….

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes!
Look what's going in! New page, Six a mod, and he's apparently tying himself to a tree.

Guess I haven't been around. You'd think it was cause I was busy doing stuff or out having fun.
But you'd be wrong. Yesterday was a beautiful day, but it got basically wasted. I'm a little irked over it.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ah yes, very traditional golf shoes.

Got a report from Carmax unsolicited on my 2014 Jeep. Somehow they knew the mileage on the Jeep.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
I’m 69 and still have to maintain some sort of a productive day…..a few things of importance needs to be be accomplished everyday or I feel like poop…..and I don’t mean a 15 minute job trimming a bush……….some people can sit back and watch TV all day and feel good about themselves. …….as I write this there’s not a blade of grass out of place on our 4.2 acres….but, I am retired.

Wish I could say the same for the basement…it’s livable but I can’t seem to get involved with projects in the house …….best I can do is keep it orderly……even my gun room is a mess.

Gonna drop off 15K or so of iron tomorrow….spending money for the year….

Fred,
Yes, they know from registration and inspections ……with the right credentials you can find out anything about a vehicle…..even we little people can type in a license plate and get the make, model and year of what the car is.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Has my moderator status been approved?

I still want a special designation instead of “posting leader”.

I’ll take….. “troublemaker”………”pistolero”………Mr. Colt…….”Mr. Winchester”…….”Worlds’s Smartest Person”…….”World’s Greatest Person”……….”Mr. Critical”………”Mr.Have a Good Time”……….”Mr. Gas”………”Mr. Condescend”……..”Mr. Redneck”…….”Mr. Quality”……

Come on Fred…I want change……..you can do it…..PAL…-your loyal friend…….006

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Everything happens from the top these days. You will have to apply there. You will note gk and I have no mod designation.

And on the car. That may well be true but Carmax had the correct mileage from two days ago and the Jeep has only been here.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I'm just a redundant Spambot Zapper... :?
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Woo! Just got home from a great 160 mile bike ride with Kristy. We rode down to Boothbay for lunch at our favorite place. Probably the last for this year. It's so nice this time of year. All the flatlanders have gone home and taken all their BS with them. Just locals, no traffic, nice and quiet. Beautiful weather today.
When we got home I changed the oil and filter in the bike. Now all I'll have to do is clean it when I put it up.

Will have to put the hard top back on the Jeep soon.

I hear you buddy. I can't stand not getting anything done. Even if it's recreation. I hate sitting around. Waste of time.

Hey OS, depending on hold your car is, it's all online. If your vehicle is set up with onstar, bluetooth, or any of that garbage, even if you don't subscribe, they know everything. And can listen to conversations in the vehicle.
I get an email from Jeep that tells me what my tire pressure is. No lie. Big brother is watching.
Last edited by OldWin on Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The dealer gave me a free lifetime subscription. So apparently something is reported as you note through the dealer to Carmax.

Ah apparently I made a careless reading error -CARFAx, dealer connection.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow! LOTS of action today I see…..Jay rode more today than I did in the last year…well done young man!…..old Savage is getting free shoes and GK is pretty much doing what I do…nothing….sucks getting old.

Well, I did put 104 miles on moms Jeep today….I drove up and dropped off all of my bolt actions, one a LNIB Remington 257 Roberts, 22-250 Varminter with the heavy barrel and my dads favorite 270 Reminigton from 1975…..along with 10,000 primers, 15,000 rds. of 45, 38 Spl, .357 Sig, brass………with all of the dies, bullets and brass from 5 different calibers….hey, can’t take it with you according to Jamie something, the gal from “Strange Inheritances” with the monsterous whoppers that I can only imagine slapping in my face.

I did see something weird today…..the guy I deal with came up with that weird disease where the skin turns white…vitiligo…..and he’s a white guy……..never saw it on a white guy but a black guy at work had it and it was around his lips and eyes and I swear to the Almighty, he looked just like a clown…….near impossible to have a conversation with him……..he was and is a great guy, better than most whites. He was also a “double dip” where the black parts were very very black and you can see him coming from Athens to Cornville…. (I’m not being funny as I’d trust this guy to watch over my Winchesters and Colts more than my own back stabbing brother.

Felt soooooo good to be home after 4-5 hours away…..I’m done….we all have a cross to bear and mines a fear of being away from home.

Setting things up for the high dollar January auction where two 1886’s, a model 55, a 25-20, 32-20, 38-55 1894along with a like new Model 24 pre war Winchester….yea, what good is the money if you don’t take any joy in spending it…..SPCA is going to have my name on the front of the building. Hope he reads this…

After clearing things out a bit, I still can’t see where I put a dent in anything…….that boy of mine swears he’s going to have a Lamborghini and I sure as hell ain’t gonna be the one to pay for it.

On the way back I passed gas and mom started to scream at me….for real, I couldn’t help it.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Whew!
You'd been scarce and I was worried you'd fell outta that tree you were talking about tying yourself in.
Holy smokes dude! You're unloading some goodies! The primers alone will make you rich.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Scarce? The only thing scarce is my love for Obama….😄. Now, Michele is another story as I’d wish she would be a member here…in fact, her and Old Savage kind of have a resemblance….you know how some guys will go after a trash can? Real deal “hounds”. That Fred is a hound and has some kind of a mystic magnet for women……most women like me at first and then after they know me they kick me to the side.

Well, anyway, I was walking Miss Apple through the pasture on my in-laws side and I came across this blind like you have…..it was almost dark so I quietly said, “yo Snake, are you’s in there?” So my BIL steps out and says, “Yo Jack, I be’s here, you wanna nip of this JD?” …..Me, “no thanks”.

So he comes out of his blind and shows me this new cross bow……the corn feeder is 15 yards away……he has all of this scent stuff hanging off his feet and is in full camo…….I says, “WTF you doing, these deer are pets”. Anyway, his new cross bow must have cost him 17 million dollars……it has a hand crank on it, set trigger, 12 million dollar scope and shoots TWO BOLTS AT ONCE…..I like the guy but this S is outta hand so’s I tells him,” (Ebonics)….”why don’t you just throw your 210 million dollar gizmo in the weeds and shoot the deer with a handgun?”………to which he replied by pulling out some kind of a semi auto I never saw before…huge…..

Yea, hunting ain’t like it used to be. We b.s for a while as it was dark by then so I’s tell’s him dat I’ll hep him’s foe tomorrows hunting and blasted a 60 decibels release…..he laughed so hard, petted Miss Apple and that’s all I have to say……

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

His blind is just off the middle right hand side of my sig line picture…..maybe 20 yards out of the picture…..

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah that's got big up here the last couple years.
It amazes the h3ll outta me. The state all of a sudden makes crossbows "legal" by cleansing them with a fee, and everyone runs out and buys a $1500 crossbows.
Idiots. I guess when "God" (government) says it's ok, all those years of demonizing by both the state and half the people buying them are just washed away.
The state also made it so you can buy all the doe permits you want and everyone is all giddy.
In 5 years when there ain't 12 deer in the state they'll all be screaming about "conservation". Same thing with the moose hunt.
Long as people are willing to pay, there's plenty.

People make me sick.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea..good point bro…..the government decides what is “right”. I believe it’s the insurance companies deciding what is right or wrong by donating to selected politicians …. What a sham……..around here deer permits are unlimited…BUT…you have to pay for each permit.

Like Trump says, “follow the money”. I also believe it’s always been this way but one does not learn all this S until he/she gets old.

And that is why the regulation of guns will be the straw that breaks the back…….could you imagine what these F’ers would do if we didn’t have guns?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup, cause they've already done half of it when we have them. Most will roll right over cause "I have a family", "I have bills to pay", "I want to keep my job".
The usual list of excuses.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

6 I hope you don’t think it is easy running Fred Harkins School of Golf.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

BS…it’s the “Fred Harkins School of Procreation.”…….but without the responsibility of paying child support. You’re a doctor and the girls think their oncoming offspring will be well taken care of but you refrain from telling them about the vasectomy you had. You are a naughty old man. 😊……but a happy and sexually satisfied man. I’ve only seen one other guy like you who had the natural gift of sexual magnetism and this guy was hung like a horse.

Women in Hollywood claim Johnny Carson was the same. Joan Rivers said, “I saw it and it was huge!”

And Jay…..one of the main reasons I’ve never had a credit card….it’s a modern form of indentured servitude……my credit rating is zero (0)
I can post my SS number and nobody will gain anything. But the main reason is that I’ve always thought, “if you don’t have the money to buy something, don’t buy it” as the novelty of a newly purchased item wears off fast, faster than you can pay for it on credit. I can honestly say I can tell the whole world to F off……and I do all the time.

I cut off the big branch yesterday and part of it was really bad rotten and somehow I got a bad case of chiggers……welts on my backside and lower back……don’t know if it was from the rotten branch or cutting the field the day before as the wind blew a lot of the cut grass all over me. Took a bath in peroxide and threw my clothes in the dryer.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

This should be a reality show. Look Las Vegas next week. Maybe OW and the hot chick could fly out. I know you don’t leave home.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

We will probably be out there, but not till next year. Us and the kids are going to be in Utah for a bit, but I think Kristy and I are flying into Vegas and road tripping to Utah.

Yup, I agree Six. Most people are slaves. I have a credit card, but no balance for me. I pay for what I put on it.
I own all my junk except my truck. I HATED to buy it, but figured I needed one more. The way this place is now, I probably should have saved my money. Probably be closed in a year.
I hope it is.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Page 222 hymn in the the Last Picture Show

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Whoa they’re Pop’s ……..YOU are da man ….I bet if a doctor examined you, it would have calluses.

Nothing but rain today and me and mom got into some inside-the-house organizing then went out for eats and a lounge session at Costco….packed! They had these new LED shop lights that are 8,000 lumens so I bought a half dozen of them.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. I switched my garage over to LED a few years ago. A wild improvement. Especially in the winter. Flourecent bulbs barely glow in the cold. And, they dontblast for stuff. I had some 6 footers that came out of the mill in there since I built the garage.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Many years ago an old timer gave me a few heavy monsters that came out of the Sunoco refinery. They worked in all kinds of weather, but like you said, the bulbs didn’t last……I still have a couple of them………….then came the commercial junk that worked about as good as Rossi, sometimes,……
When LEDs first came out I bought a dozen of them and the garage and gun room were as bright as the sun….

So,I see Costco has these super powerful 8 thousand lumen jobs for sale ..($24) ….where the originals were 4K lumens…and I’m walking around like rich beaner with a grand in Grants and beings I’m old now, I’m letting loose…..make sense?

Really makes sense since my boy told me he’s gonna have a Lamborghini one way or the other. I’m serious….this kid will spend a hundred grand on something and then put another 20 into it so it sits 1,000 feet high. He lives like there’s no tomorrow and I’ll be dammed if I’m gonna finance it. I never taught him to pizz money away……always said, “get your investment back with at least 10% interest yearly…..

This new generation ain’t worth a F and the later generations are worse. It doesn’t take much money to live decently and clean……my wife’s nieces and nephews all have house cleaners and pay people to cut their grass! These lazy azze’s can’t put o nut on a bolt, let alone drill the hole that needs to be drilled. May God help them if they have a leak on the roof.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. I fear that life is gonna come to a screeching halt for 90% of those that live it. And THAT'S how the government is going to control people.
Me? I'm keeping all my old junk (other than that stupid truck) and keeping it tight. Bad times is a comin.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I wish Old Savage would chime in….he always knows the “behind the scenes motives”.

This S don’t make any sense…even the democratic mayors are raising hell……..

There were people on Fox News wondering what’s going on and I made the statement, “I wonder how they taste as it could be the solution to world hunger and I bet the little ones would be real tasty.” Of course I don’t mean that but it is a healthy thought.

Sending them to Maine, North Dakota, Montana and Wyoming where there’s nothing but open prairies makes sense……they’d be so cold they’d want to go back where they busted out of the pod……or maybe like Uncle Joe Stalin did…to work camps in Siberia…

For real, you and I are so fortunate to live in areas where strangers dare not tread….everyone of my neighbors, except for this hippie couple down the road, sleep and cut grass with M-4’s……this hippie couple used to wave at me when I was outside …..UNTIL…..I had Trump banners out front……THEN……they got very nasty and gave me the one fingered salute……last time they did it…(they walk about a quarter mile to the church and back) I pulled down my shorts and shot them the Harvest Moon. They even have a Volkswagen hippie van all painted with flowers. They both have bad genes and are really ugly, only suitable for Spam or hot dogs….

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. I guess there's no "peace and love" for someone who doesn't agree with them.

I fear this grand experiment is about over.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Jay……time, experience, and history are the true nature of mankind and there’s always a F. azzhole who thinks they know better……these hippie types need to realize that man has been killing man for a million or so years…….and it’s not for eating, ….it’s for sport and power, two items I never could understand….

Especially “power”…….I can understand material items to live better or for revenge but “power”? I truly hope that HRC dies a prolonged and horrible death after the deaths she is responsible for.

On to happy times!

Rooting through the back topside of one of the gun safes and found my grandfathers wallet….same name as me, and my dad and my boy…..

Check out the birthdate…10-6-1894…..he died in 1991 at 96 y.o.a.

He came over here from Sicily in 1912….went straight to the coal mines in western Pa……raised 7 kids, one whom died a month or so after he was born in 1924 and the rest of his kids, except my dad became professionals in the medical and business field. My dad, like me, didn’t like a shirt and tie so he was blue collar.

My gramps, whom we called “Nooney” which is grandfather in Italian, drove until he was 89….he got 2 tickets in one day and my aunt had the state pull his license…..😊

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That's cool buddy! I never thought to keep that stuff from my grandfather. Of course, he hadn't driven in decades from an old injury that left him partially paralyzed on one side. I do have a ton of his stuff though.
Family history matters. It's a reminder of who we are. And, it gives us something to think about before we do something stupid or shameful.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ok, here is the skinny. There has been a group or groups trying to take over behind the scenes with various tactics. Europe and the UK and Scandinavia are the group they have not been able to come over. Throw in the the rebellious Italians. Now the most resistant are here. This is their focus. Everything that you see that makes you mad is a con to mislead and distract. Don’t cooperate as you three are doing, not cooperating. Make them try to push a rope uphill.

They are trying to get people to react and play the chaos. Here is a key and problem. Though there are more people that might go their way with population expansion there are more to resist.

So don’t fall for anything. As that one orneriest of the writers wrote to me … keep your powder dry Old Stud. It was Askins in a book he signed for me.

We don’t know who they are but we know what they want to do.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ok, I hear ya Fred…….so what you’re saying is that about 75% of the news is B.S.? Local stuff OK, but on a world report there’s a lot more going on?……

You did say a year or so ago not to pay attention and just go about your life……….so, it’s all about who gets world domination and the majority of us are just expendable pawns and there’s not a f thing anyone can do about it so what happens is going to happen. I don’t like that as I feel that the people are the power and we can make a difference ……but only if we know what’s going on. Dang, that sounds like Kamala Harris and her word salad.😄

I never did have much use for the majority of Europe especially the mid to eastern sector.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I have a lot to say on this subject but for now ..... NO COMMENT.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Nobody is in control, but many are trying to be. Some are trying to create chaos, some are trying to force their own order. The people as you know them are the immovable object so far.

Almost everybody has a cell phone, so there is a mass communication but it goes in every which direction. They speak to the libs in two word phrases and fear, always to their own advantage in purpose.

Facebook is a window to this. I realize this creates a big wail here but it is part of the communication weather out there.

They want you mad, they work at it, many theys.

And they don’t like the freedom/opportunity group.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

They just can’t let people be people to live out their short time on Earth……….control, money, the-one-in-charge, ….all the while they beat our brains in with mindless entertainment and how important it is to “save the planet”……ooooooo, “look at me walking down the red carpet”.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Just like Orwell wrote.
It is an organized cabal. Never doubt it.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Cabals, competing, next step … beyond lament, we are here, it is now.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wish you guys would stop sounding educated….”Cabel”,…….just say “clique” or like I like to say “group of thugs”.

I was voted as having the brightest garage in the neighborhood. Reaches out to the road, 130 yards away. I now have a combined brightness of 110,000 lumens.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow buddy. You're going to need some spf50 to be in your garage now! :D
It's 40 here this morning. Gotta head to camp and put up some stands and move some others. I put together a big double one with a cover yesterday for dad to sit in this year. We've had it for 6 years and it was still in the box. Dad should be able to put his buddy heater in it if he wants. I found a good place for it and made a good trail to it this summer. It's in where I shot that 216lb buck a few years ago. I always see deer in there.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Jay, it's good to know that at least someone is living in the real world :D I wish I could go back to when I was gamekeeping, England was a different country back then.
So far this week I've been nowhere and done nothing, since I moved here it's been like a slow death. I'm hoping when my son returns from NZ I will move up north to country more to my liking, until then I'm stuck here with nothing but an uppity pub... :(

Six let me know when you open the garage doors I'll see it I can see glow on the horizon 8)

66f here and two days without rain ..... probably called a drought here in soggy Somerset... :lol:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

90° here, no rain, headed for Las Vegas. Guess Six literally has the brightest light on the porch.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That Jay guys gets to do aaaalllll the neat stuff…….

I’m with GK…….it’s really no better than an existence anymore……..I used to be busy from daylight to 11 every night and now it’s nothing but maybe cutting grass and other menial jobs/projects, nothing I really want to do. I have plenty of opportunities but just don’t feel like doing it anymore. Just going to the gun club is a chore……driving, setting everything up, packing up, driving home, and cleaning it all up just isn’t as interesting as it once was.

Now my insurance company tells me there’s no discount for Classic tags……..I’ll find someone ….Liberty…Liberty…..Liberty….”pay for what I need” is gonna get a call.

I do Fred……someone around a dozen 3500 lumen spotlights scattered all over…half are painted neon yellow…….the hard wired ones are 4500 lumens…………I can literally read a newspaper 60 yards or more anywhere around the house on a black night..among those and other things, I know when someone is 60-80 yards from my house. My neighbor, who is the cheapest man known in the world has zero lights anywhere.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Long day up to camp.
Got dad's stand all in and put up. Not a small job with that big sucker with a canopy. Plenty of room in it. It should work great for him. I got it all strapped to the little trailer and figured I'd haul it in the old twitch road that went in to my ladder stand. That trail is an unbelievable mess so I wanted to only make one trip. Haul dad's in, and mine out.
I had to to hand carry it down one of my trails for a couple hundred yards but it wasnt too bad. Took me a while to get it all put up.
Then I took mine down, loaded it on the trailer, and we started out. There's a little runoff stream we have to cross on the trail. It's pretty nasty, and we rolled out a big rock. I got over it but we got stuck on the far side. It took both of us pushing while running the throttle. Man, is it muddy in there! The whole way it's just mush.
Then we hauled it down to the trailhead of my trail going in to where my hang on stand is. I will have to lug that puppy all the way up in there. Not fun. Tomorrow mornings job.
Then I rode back up to camp, and while sipping a cold beer. I put the little latches on that secure the ladders to the top bunk. They are just the little sliding bolt latches. One on each side. They lock into a drilled hole on each side of the ladder and secure it. Easy on and off with no tools so it's no trouble to remove them and fold the bunk down into a sofa.