EV Truck

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

EV Truck

Post by COSteve »

EV Truck.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: EV Truck

Post by gamekeeper »

Don't forget the fire extinguishers..... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

gamekeeper wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:49 am Don't forget the fire extinguishers..... :lol:
and the gas generator . . .
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

and the Preparation H to fix what's gonna be sore after falling for the idea of buying one.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

gamekeeper wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:49 am Don't forget the fire extinguishers..... :lol:
One of the guys here is a volunteer firefighter. He was telling me the last time we saw one another that when they respond to an EV fire their instructions are to contain it and let it burn to the ground. Nasty stuff in those batteries. You do not want to be anywhere near it. The darn things can catch fire again weeks after supposedly being put out.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

JimT wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:43 am and the Preparation H to fix what's gonna be sore after falling for the idea of buying one.
I favor this setup, post lottery win > the generator will make the combo an unlimited mileage and charging station by-passer . . . >
Tesla Camper Truck.jpg
I would paint it forest-service kelly green :)

https://www.motortrend.com/news/spotted ... alifornia/

I like the construction technology. AND Stainless Steel so accessorizes the Guide Gun :!:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Grizz on Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

do i need to post a waiver to the effect that i do not condone or endorse the co opting of our energy by the 1%ers ?

probably
LOL
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I didn't read the article but recently a FORD executive decided to run Route 66 in one of their ev F150s and guess what- not easy to find a charging station. Gee ya think?
Here's an idea- build the infrastructure then go into production of battery cars. Oh wait im sorry that would be common sense.

Just heard from a buddy who just spent a week at sea chasing tuna off commifornia coast. Diesel for the boat is 5.05/ gal- I just saw diesel here for 4.99/ gallon. WHY? How is it we have enough oil to be self sufficient but we can't do it? Oh yes the GREEN agenda is running the country.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

GunnyMack wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:11 pm How is it we have enough oil to be self sufficient but we can't do it? Oh yes the GREEN agenda is running the country.
Slight edit to your comment. "Oh yes the GREEN agenda is ruining the country."
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

You know the feds mandate all sorts of safety equipment on vehicles. It’s time they mandate fire suppression systems on electric vehicles.

Heck, they have them on aircraft. And some vessels. Of course that would require annual inspections to ensure proper operation. They would be the same sort of mandated inspections as smog checks or vehicle safety checks.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Post by 4t5 »

The WHY? is quite simple, evs can’t compete on price, soooo the corrupt biden administration forces the price of petroleum up , to make it look like electric vehicles are a good value. They spend our tax dollars on other peoples fuel sources ( electricity) charging stations , the dirty little secret is the batteries lose their charge capability, thus mileage between charges over time. Ask a dealer how much to replace a ev battery, and try not to laugh!
Rumble.com/ hickock45
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

GunnyMack wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:11 pm

Just heard from a buddy who just spent a week at sea chasing tuna off commifornia coast. Diesel for the boat is 5.05/ gal- I just saw diesel here for 4.99/ gallon. WHY? How is it we have enough oil to be self sufficient but we can't do it? Oh yes the GREEN agenda is running the country.
Because they can, GM, just because they can. :roll: