Prigozhin, head of the Wagner Group, is dead

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Prigozhin, head of the Wagner Group, is dead

Post by CowboyTutt »

Well, that did not take as long as expected even. His plane "crashed" while flying in Russia although there are reports it was actually shot down by a Russian missile defense system including videos to back up the claim. Putin is out and about but seems very happy. Wagner was an evil, evil man and hopefully the situation with the Wagner Group in Belarus and threatening Poland will quiet down. I am not aware he had a successor but I guess we shall see. One less evil warlord on the planet and burning for eternity.

-Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: Prigozhin, head of the Wagner Group, is dead

Post by Blaine »

Ukraine, corrupt as it is, is keeping Russia busy much the same way we got Russia to keep the Nazis busy in WWII. Neither side is a particularly decent ally to the USA. It's pretty clear to me that the USSR never actually went away and currently Russia (USSR) wants all of they land they recently ceded back to eastern Europe countries back in the fold.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Rockrat
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Rockrat »

I am suprised that it took so long for Putin to dispose of him
Pat C
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Pat C »

Doubtful. That guy probably had a half dozen body doubles . And he knows Putin better than Putin.
Staged !
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Rockrat wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:54 pm I am suprised that it took so long for Putin to dispose of him
I'm surprised he got aboard an airplane. Unless he didn't . . .