speaking of weather

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

speaking of weather

Post by Grizz »

how hot is it?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Screenshot 2023-07-29 114554CLIMATE_meaningless drivel.png
So, how meaningful is this info?
Screenshot 2023-04-07 192003-Earth climate timeline.png
the people who research this stuff provided this graph of Greenland temperatures derived from ice core samples.
they propose that the supposed history of humans on earth, (I know, but this is a proposition) since the Younger Dryas, 13,000 years ago shows no warming compared to the norm track. So, how significant is this top info, relative to the bottom info? If we say that temperature recording goes back 200 years, then the hottest recorded temperatures are based on 0.02% of the last 10,000 years of human history. (according to "them"). The hottest recorded temperatures are less than a spit into the spittoon of history. And the info is meaningless as far as what comes next epoch.

Specifically because, given the record of the last 10,000 years, (if there were 10,000 years), current temperatures are still below the norm of the last 10,000 years. :!:

I reworked the numbers to fit the graph correctly.

†, grizz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: speaking of weather

Post by Grizz »

Grizz wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:22 pm how hot is it?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Screenshot 2023-07-29 114554CLIMATE_meaningless drivel.png
So, how meaningful is this info?
Screenshot 2023-04-07 192003-Earth climate timeline.png
Hey! That's good info. What's it good for? Good question. I use it to stumpify the adherents of the climate cults by pointing out that NONE of the climate mantras consider or account for the three things that actually do influence the climate.

1. the little slot in the indonesean islands that is the trigger for the el nino and la nina switches. Turns out it works like a gate, or dam, and when the requisite quantity and temperature of water gets through the deep channel, el nino starts or stops.

b. the climate cultists NEVER admit the fact that there is a nuclear reactor at the center of the planet that liquefies the core and the rocks above it, making volcanoes that warm oceans and melt ice. There are photos of smoke plumes venting through antarctic ice sheets. There are images showing the known locations of volcanoes under antarctica AND greenland. Liquid rock rising up and liquefying ice. I have never seen a single climate cultist deal with this inconvenient truth.

3. the one I love the most, they NEVER NEVER demonstrate the dozens of cycles and the variety and timing of the internal and external things influencing the orbit and the solar heating changes they cause. I did read something that someone had tried to explain away and write off as nowhere near as important as the 0.04% of the atmosphere they are trying to bugger up.

WITH absolutely ZERO evidence that the ability to steer the climate exists, much less that they are smart enough to do it. It is all a mockery of the one who designed, created, and controls the planet.

And 5. As to the climate and the planet... Christ will remodel it when he returns. He promised.. He is God.. He cannot lie. It really is this simple.

† grizz sends
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

And, don't forget about China, India and Indonesia. They are busy building thousands of coal fired power plants and combined, are far and away the largest polluters both air and water on the planet.

They have shown ZERO interest in cleaning up their act and the western nations can reduce their combined pollution to nothing without materially affecting the overall pollution produced world wide.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yes. Absolutely.
Except for 2 things.....

1. The truth doesn't matter to these people.

2. It's not about the climate at all.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

OldWin wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:07 pm Yes. Absolutely.
Except for 2 things.....

How I wish this were general knowledge and broadcast on every channel
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Grizz wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:02 pm
Except for 2 things.....

Me too buddy.......me too.
Problem is, ignorance is an industry. And has been for a few decades. Production seems to just keep going up.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

OldWin wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:08 pm
Grizz wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:02 pm
Except for 2 things.....

Me too buddy.......me too.
Problem is, ignorance is an industry. And has been for a few decades. Production seems to just keep going up.
Screenshot 2023-07-30 133322progress might have been.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha yeah that rings true for sure!