Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Observant, shorts, summer uniform until it gets too cold in the fall. Kind of a sport dealing with this trash, this is California.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Wow, won 211 :wink:
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Dad,
You won! …..as you know……..drum roll……..you win a free coffee in the Camacho break room….and to be delivered by the hostess on the billboard.

Your dedicated and loyal son.—-006

Just showed mom your pictures…….she said, “feel sorry for those animals?”

She also said that she hopes they disinfect the area…..needles? Used condoms? I was pointing out the needles and condoms…fast so she couldn’t actually see anything…..

Over at the Colt forum they are playing the “nice game” as two guys got into it but on a much lesser scale than here.

I think this whole forum thing is getting old.

I thought that big PVC pipe in Jays outhouse was the pee tube for when I visited.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Hostess, she owns the dealership and a couple other companies, lovely lady.

One day she was in the office and I asked her something about Spanish. She said we don’t speak Spanish, we have been here for a hundred years.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

What's the chances? It was a nice day, and both Kristy and I were around, so we struck off for Boothbay with the Jeep. Did our usual steamers and shrimp out on the pier. Then rode around all the back roads around the harbors with the Jeep. Great day. Usually, we've been 2 or 3 times by now, but not with the weather and schedule we've had this year
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Can I have your Jeep?

Those open windows would not do nothing around here…..we are at 90 something and our “90 somethings” are not like my dads 90’s. It’s hard to breathe.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You don't want that old thing. I'm thinking yours is much shinier and has has a lot fewer "hot suppers" than mine. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, if I can’t have your beater, can I have Old Red? You have to agree that Old Red and Ole Yeller would like each others company in the barn. I could have a custom cover made that would cover them both. This way they could talk at night about the old days on the trails…..

On another note I cut some of the grass today and it was at least 8-10” tall…….I previously cut it 4 days ago. I usually cut at 3.5 inches but I had to set it up today at 5 inches…….that means I have to cut again in 2-3 days but with 3-4 days of storms coming that’s not gonna work.

Funny statement for the day…….watching this gang thing on TV that covers the worst area in El Salvador. The police chief , speaking in Spanish says there were 4 murders the previous week and the public is demanding safety. Sheeeeeetttt, they have that many murders every Saturday in Chicago…..and no one cares as there’s no loss to society.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

👌😊
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

No experience with chainsaws, what say you?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. No doubt Old Red has seen some trails. But I dare say, not the amount or as rough as the old Rubicon has.

Hopefully that saw starts. Mother nature's natural selection.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Generational limitation.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Perhaps the guy with the chainsaw wants to be a tranny….... :?
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Unusual sky yesterday and Bud Light unplugged.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What happened to all of the posts after Fred’s Bud Light picture

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Are you deaf? I said “WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF THE POSTS THAT I WROTE ABOUT OLE YELLER AND OLD RED? Do I have to come over there and smack you silly? You wanna take a nice little walk to E-1664? (That’s the furthest section of the warehouse from the shipping office) Do you want to have a dirt nap? It’s also where “Herbie the Sperm” hides out.

That’s it!!!!!!! I’ve had enough!

On to my regularly scheduled program.

Man, did I get chewed up yesterday by these green flies……they look like a cross between a regular fly and a tiny wasp…..I got bit about 6 times before I realized I should go back to the house and put on some OFF. They leave a welt on you about the size of a silver dollar. Can only imagine why da Jayster deals with up in the North Woods.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey look!!!! GK cruising around the English countryside with his British designed Jeep.

[url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Sixer, you ought to look back more carefully. Maybe the two Bud Light frige pic posts may have confused the issue.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Them Mini Mokes were a joke, they even put two engines in some of them just to make 'em 4 wheel drive... :lol:

OS you should buy that Bud Light cooler be worth good money to a collector in about 99 years... :D

I'm watching Stagecoach the 1939 John Wayne original, still one of my favourites.. 8)
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Bugs? I sweat so bad they drown if they land on me. The deer flies are out now. Plus, there's still a few black flies, and a lot of mosquitoes. They drive my dad nuts. He didn't last 10 minutes and headed for the bug spray. I didn't put any on, and rarely do.
They don't really bother me. I just ignore em. Only thing I really hate is ticks. I put Permetherin on the clothes I wear in the woods. Does seem to keep em off.

Anyway.....we put the poo palace on the trailer and hauled it to camp. I had attached the seat to the pipe this morning. I backed the trailer down in as close as I could. The we dug the hole. Loads of fun with a pick and a spade. I was soaked with sweat. My boonie hat was so soaked with sweat that when I looked down it dripped right out of the brim.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea dad, you’re right….I scrolled too fast……sorry dad, can I still borrow the car this weekend?

I think the mini Moke is somewhat neat…….it must be for liberals though as whoever wrote it down, they turned the “W”:upside down……that means it’s really a “Mini Woke”.

The potty looks good and must have been a bit tough digging that out….lots of rocks. The wooden pallets are just gonna cause trouble down the road…….that’s all you need to do is go behind any supermarket (you have them?) and get a couple of the new GPS plastic pallets. That’s what our company went to just before I retired……,they are black and super strong. Me and the drunk used to get our forks (one forklift on both sides) and one would lift and the other would go down and we’d break em in half to get the strong metal box tubes that are inside.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Never seen any plastic pallets up here.
The pallets are sheathed over and the building is screwed to the sheathing. There has to be enough rigidity in the floor to support the pipe/seat. The pallets are easily replaced as everything is screwed together. The building can easily be moved off the base so it can be replaced. The pallets will sit on slate, so the wood isn't touching the ground.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I can't figure out what that little buggy is supposed to be. It can't be used like a Jeep. With the width and length of it, and the almost non existent ground clearance, it would get hung up on a painted line. It reminds me of a go cart.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Of the places I have been, Maine is the Wild East but in a way you might not get unless you were a resident. From Away would not get it.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Is that Roadrunner in California ? I spy Saguaro cactus 🌵 in the background and there are very few places outside of Arizona where it grows. I spied one from the van coming back to Phoenix from a hot air balloon ride the driver didn't believe me but stopped anyway and we all saw it. Beep Beep. We chased a Jack Rabbit for a while flying low in the balloon too.... happy days.

The Poo Palace looks good to go (pardon the expression) ....... :D

Rain again 66f.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dad,
Is that Road Runner in your car? Me and mom (your daughter-in-law) are laughing our A off.——your dedicated, trusting, and always loyal son.

Pallets are expensive when you go through several thousand a day like we did and many were stolen or found their way in back parking lots so the company had an agreement with the food stores we made soda for and started using these GPS pallets. They have a chip in them but me and the drunk used to smash em up so we could get the metal rods out of them. Plus, the top and bottom make excellent pads that you store things on. The Drunk used to have his trailer AC unit on one and I’d use the solid plastic “separaters” between the bottom and top for chocks around the house……sometimes I’d use em for testing bullets and those babies would fly!.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The roadrunner was in a ranger’s car near the Lost Dutchman area, AZ.

Here is a little rabbit at the golf course.

And my Burger King rewards acct. Got my free Whopper on Wed. Score!

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oooohhhh! Nice pallet! If you can get the GPS out, send it to me. The pallet, not the GPS. :D

Haha I guess that road runner decided it's easier to be a road rider! Watch out for Wile E. Coyote.

A whopper! I haven't had one of those in at least 30 years. I used to eat them fairly regularly back in the early 80s.

Well, I just replaced the chain on my little dirt bike. When I put the bigger back sprocket on, I had to go back to the stock one. The stock ones suck, so I ordered a new D.I.D. VX chain for it. It should last virtually forever now.

Hey! Wait a minute! I gotta go to WORK tonight. Man!
I was off last weekend, so it's been 2 weeks since I've been there. I didn't miss it.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man….everyone else but me gets to have the fun………you guys make me gag……..

A “whopper”? Like Jay, it’s also been around 30 years since I ate one of those…..I did have a quarter pounder about a month ago. Back when we had a dozen yorkies mom would go to McDonald’s and buy a couple of dozen cheeseburgers and she would be sitting out back throwing these cheeseburgers to the dogs like a homeless guy feeds the pigeons at the park.

That picture of the road runner is one of the funniest pictures I’ve ever seen…but you have to have the memory of the cartoon to enjoy it.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Now, on to “fun, games, and prizes while the rest of them wither in their misery……..

Ants…the little ones commonly called “patio ants”.

On our AC, the installer just left the hose that carries out the water hanging next to the house so it saturates the ground next to the foundation…….I added a pipe that carries the water to the sidewalk then cut a groove on a 10 degree angle so the water goes to the other side of the walkway and into the grass. This is also known as “common sense”.

The other day I noticed a pile of dirt next to the walkway where the little ants made a new home. Always willing to try something different I poured a cup of lemon smelling ammonia into the hole and went to bed. The next morning the ants must have been thirsty as they clogged the water way up and died right there….thousands of them and more to come as last night I gave them 2 cupfuls….

Self explanatory……

Ain’t that nice? All going for a little swim in the 90 degree heat

Then they all meet at the end for an “after pool party feast”.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It's real sandy ground around my place. Always a loy of those little ants. Used to get em in the house till I put that flex seal on the foundation just below the ground. None since.
I'll probably have to redo it at some point, it's been several years.
Thanks Billy Mays.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Windex kills ants on contact.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Borax and sugar will kill ants but when I worked in pest control I wasn't supposed to tell anyone .... :roll:

OS what is this ant killer you talk of I don't recognise the brand... :?:

More wind and rain here again.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Typo, Windex, glass cleaner. Periodically we had ant invasions in one house on the kitchen counter. Spray them with glass cleaner and wipe them up with a paper towel.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Thanks OS always a good idea to learn as many ways to kill stuff as you can, before I retired I could legally buy all sorts of poisons but now I have to improvise... :wink:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

This is harmless and cleans at the same time.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Winded is about $12 a gallon…..that’s how we buy it…….Simple Green is also about $12 a gallon but makes 20 gallons…..mixed 20-1 it also kills ants instantly on contact but……..but………..it leaves no residue effect.

Ammonia or gasoline fumes them out but they come back a few days or a week later.

In order to get rid of them you have to kill the queen ant which is well hidden. The only practical way, but expensive, is to hire an exterminator. I drilled holes through 6” of concrete on our 14 x 30 patio and routinely pour gasoline or some other concoction like Zyclon B into the holes but they keep coming back.

A funnel with a cut off .223 case inserted into the hole of the funnel makes a perfect funnel for little holes.

I did the “sugar and borax” thing and set traps all over the place but like an uninvited visitor, they keep coming back.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Out here I am told there is an underground ant highway from San Diego to San Francisco and they migrate back and forth they show up at times when they are in the area, like the carnival.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea dad, like most bugs they are seen more in the country than the city…..In the North Woods where Jay lives, you had better be prepared. Here, they are not too bad but upstate they are terrible. The green biting flies recently became noticeable around here and I got welted up a dozen times. They sting like a small bee but are stupid as they will land on your skin and stay there until you kill em but by then the damage is done.

What to do?…..I was so busy over the last week, I’m all caught up. . Do have a tree with dead branches that’s needs to be cleaned up but it’s a nasty locust thorn tree….these thorns are 1”-5” long and will pierce your skin or a tractor tire with little effort. Some of the thorns are in bunches and if you cut the bunch off whole and throw em on the road there’s always a few that will stand up….just perfect for Prius’s….🤔

No, I don’t do that stuff as it comes back on you in other ways but I’ll make an exception for these queer looking guys with Speedo’s on that ride their stupid bikes during rush hour. They will ride 3-5 feet into the road and will cause cars to back up. Their egos are so big they think everyone else must cater to them.

Well…headed outside to get myself into something…..——your dedicated and obedient son.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes! I thought I had ants. Obviously not, as I got rid of em with flex seal.
Now, that's not say I got "rid of them". They just aren't in the house. That's all that really matters to me. They're all through cracks in the driveway, all over the lawn, and everywhere else. Along with Japanese beetles that have infested this end of town for the last 10 years or so. My lawn used to look nice, now it's a dirt farm. Everyone around here makes a big job and expense combating these things.
To me, that's ridiculous. Just peeing up a rope. Spending money on that seems silly to me. Trying to fight mother nature is a lesson in futility. Like building a house next to the river. Sooner or later you're gonna get wet.
I'm an odd duck. I just don't care much about what most people do. My place ain't much. Especially when you figure I've lived here over 30 years. I don't care what people say or think. Especially if they don't dare say it to my face. To me, it's not worth the stress or time, when I could be doing something I want to with people I enjoy being with.
The illusion of control of our surroundings is just that. An illusion. It's better to focus your energy on things that really matter.

That's OldWin's deep thought for the day.

My head hurts.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey Six,
Those "green flies" sound like our deer flies. They look just like a regular house fly but are a gold color. They aren't as quick reacting as a house fly but are still fast. They come out in August normally, but are early this year. Must be climate change. :D
They are more like bottle flies in that they will swarm around you like bottle flies on a dead skunk. They seem to like to burrow in your hair (let's me off the hook :D ), and they bite but can usually be swatted before they do. Worst part is you can't get away from em. They will keep right up with a 4 wheeler if your riding.
jdad
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jdad »

Retired Commercial Pest Inspector and Account Manager

You have.....
Pavement ants (Tetramorium Immigrans)

2 commercial products that are highly effective and have residual properties (if you follow the label to the letter). The nest is usually directly below the mounds or slabs . https://www.amazon.com/BASF-Phantom-Aer ... B00I7KSMDW

To set up a pest barrier around your house, treat around the foundation of your house 2x per year (maximum allowed applications per label) with this https://pestcontrol.basf.us/products/te ... icide.html Follow the instructions and precautions to the letter. It's a termiticide that's also labeled for use as general pest control.

For flies this product works great. It's a Neonicotinoid. https://www.amazon.com/PT-Alpine-Pressu ... B019J1WL0W
I know a whole lot about very little and nothing about a whole lot.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

jdad wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:04 pm Retired Commercial Pest Inspector and Account Manager

You have.....
Pavement ants (Tetramorium Immigrans)

2 commercial products that are highly effective and have residual properties (if you follow the label to the letter). The nest is usually directly below the mounds or slabs . https://www.amazon.com/BASF-Phantom-Aer ... B00I7KSMDW

To set up a pest barrier around your house, treat around the foundation of your house 2x per year (maximum allowed applications per label) with this https://pestcontrol.basf.us/products/te ... icide.html Follow the instructions and precautions to the letter. It's a termiticide that's also labeled for use as general pest control.

For flies this product works great. It's a Neonicotinoid. https://www.amazon.com/PT-Alpine-Pressu ... B019J1WL0W
Oh man! THANKS Jdad. For flies I have a half dozen of those plastic containers with the special pop up lid…..ya mix this nasty smelling stuff with water and Lordy, that stinks……you’d think your in da hood…….About once a week I pour the fly laden water through a strainer and pour the liquid back in…..take the several thousand flies and pop em in the burn pit and fire up the propane flame thrower.

You’re a good speller…….I had to copy it letter by letter…..—-6

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Jay…probably the same fly….got whacked again today a few times

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

The little barstyds hurt too. They don't seem to swell up though.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Another rainy do nuttin day. Even the dogs are bored, laying on the cool floor on their backs.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

110° says the real feel is 111° 20 mph breeze.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Too humid to do anything…………

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

More downpours and flood warnings here. Raining so hard on the way into work you couldn't even see.
I never see a summer like this before.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

If you couldn’t see how did you drive? You could always hang your head out the window like I used to every morning driving to work in the winter…. The dang windshield was frost frozen and the 1.8 mile trip wouldn’t get hot enough so I’d just roll the window down and stick my head out….one time one of those camper pick ups with the mirrors that stuck out hit me square in the face and knocked my head off. Funnier than heck with my head rolling down the street. The old Ford stayed straight though and I made it but I did run a stop sign ‘cause I couldn’t see it……. Buddy went back and got my head and super glued it along with some Gorilla Glue duct tape and put it back on. By the time he got there my face was full of flies and I couldn’t swat them…itchy ain’t the word….

Well, headed to the Kubota dealer tomorrow for some maintenance stuff.