Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

The name's Keeper.......Game Keeper.
And I'll have a bourbon. Neat.

No "pride month" fru-fru drinks for our version of 007. He don't pack no namby pamby PPK neither! :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

I like funny things and love to make fun of stupid things on TV and even stupid people that our society churns out by the millions.

You know that show, “Naked & Afraid?”……usually people opt out after a week to 10 days and supposedly they are vetted to make sure they have the capabilities…….there’s always help on hand if need be.

FORTY DAYS ago a plane crashed in the Amazon jungle. Pilot, co pilot, and the mother of 4 kids were kilt. The survivors were four children of the mother who died…..all boys…..the oldest was 13, then 9, then 4, and the littlest was 11 MONTHS OLD. So you figure, they must have been banged up pretty good from the crash but they managed to stay alive for 40 days until they were found yesterday wandering in the jungle. Even the baby survived OK….supposedly they were all malnourished but alive and well. And these bad azz people of the nekked an ‘fraid were adults with training and instant help if they needed it……

They really need to take that show off the air…got to be embarrassing to the contestants.

Dang, ya know, those kids make us rednecks look wimpy.

After all, Wimpy says, “if you give me a hamburger today, I’ll gladly pay you on Tuesday”.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That's cause the nekkid folks KNOW there is help near. It's like anything else. The reason why there are so many lazy bums today is cause they know they CAN be lazy bums. Somebody will take care of em.
You'd be shocked how few bums there'd be if there was no welfare or other commie programs to take care of em.
People are at their best when there is strife and struggle. When things get easy, people turn into losers quick.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea bro….common sense………and the”bum mentality” is growing everyday….

I rarely asked for help from others…I’d buy books to learn as once someone does something for you, they want you to kiss their azz for 20 years………

The story of the ‘68 Camaro stays in my head everyday.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

We have biggum rain come Monday says Tonto…..mighty biggum. The ground is like stone so it’s probably roll away and wind up in Wilmington Delaware where it’s bro heavy and you can bet yo life that day wills be axin’ foe hep.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. I agree. I don't like owein no favors. They extort you and keep you on the hook forever. Nope.

Man, it's starting its second week of mostly rain up here. And, if you can believe the weather, it's going to stay the same all month. I can't have that bro. I got too much to do for outside projects. I got a heap o work.
We had a day or 2 last week that didn't get above the high 40s.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I was brought up to ask no favors and always pay cash if possible. Both my parents were born in 1903 so were very old school.

Just for Old Savage and Jay.
7753505f6b10228f38b2b634b10a2a8e_b0cf0695e4707f40f52a212c73cc18a6.jpg
Cloudy today but supposed to be a nice week weather wise.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay…….doing work around the cabin is NOT work…it’s play and very relaxing……..but you tell Kristy it’s work the same way I tell mom that cutting grass is work…….just riding along, no phone, no sweat, no one telling me “I need this NOW!”, no visitors.

GK….you were a mistake baby, just like me…1903?,……my mom always thought my older brother was the cats meow because he was born in Germany……when I was growing up my mother always made it a habit to tell my dad, upon returning from work, all of the bad things I did..

wow, my grandfather was born in 1894 and grandma in 1901. Then I had an out of wedlock boy back in ‘67 when I was visiting the North Country up in Maine……..never did find out what happened to that kid. I was only 13 but I knew my way around…….a friend of mine, Lavartium had a kid with his girlfriend, Lackaquisha when he was 6 and she was 11 months old.

My parents were born in ‘27 and ‘29.

Sunny, humid, 82 turning cloudy. Have not cut the grass in 3 weeks due to the drought but I have to today with the rain coming.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea, my dad came home from work at 3:30 and I got done my paper route by 4 and as soon as I walked in the door I was beat unmercifully, sometimes with a 40 ounce hammer.

Then my dad would feel bad and take me to the gun shop and he would buy me a gun. So I made sure I was bad all the time.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

How the stories do go on but, 95, north Philly. Not going to be so easy to get to Cornville. Take the Penn Turnpike to the NJ Turnpike you will pass right by my NJ property.

Six could go hideout there, nobody would find him. Has a rail connection, hop a freight train.

Local gun shop owner used to tell people I got his daughter pregnant. She didn’t conceive until I started taking care of her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Fred, just saw that! That part of 95 is the craziest section….I mean c.r.a.z.y…….you had better be on your toes constantly…….I have to take a nerve pill when I go that way……….bumper to bumper and everyone is going 75-80…..one false move and there’s a pile up and believe me the Philly cops do not care at all……if you break down they come up and with these big bumper things will push you off the road with no mercy on your car……I saw it one time….we were headed up to the union hall and my buddies car broke down…….I thought I was gonna die sitting in the car with people slamming on their brakes and whizzing around us….couldn’t even get out….a Philly cop came up, beeped the horn and started pushing……….my buddy hit a pie plate and it flipped up and cut the fuel line….we got her fixed with redneck ingenuity, all the time cars speeding 2’ from our car……..

I was drinking then and always had a “travel kit”.😀……it was about 9 a.m and I started flipping the tabs open and drank 3 16’s in the next 10 miles.

Tomorrow I have to drive my daughter to the airport for her job related stuff…..luckily, it’s way before that mess but I got the heebie-jeebies just thinking about that short 19 mile drive….I HATE racing traffic. I’m used to driving 30 mph with 3 people on a 10 mile long road in a 45 mph speed zone……kind of like Jays driving but a little faster as he never gets out of 2nd. gear on a 6 speed trans. Besides, I ain’t been that far from home in 15 years….😀

I think she’s headed your way…somewhere in Cali…..and NO, I will not let you meet her! She’s 42 and can still conceive.😎😇😀

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Funny boy :) Find out where in Cali. Big place.

Carnivore diet???
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Let's see........
So Six would be OS's father in law? Sounds like around here.
But, if your daughter is 43, up here she'd be a great grandmother by now.
Up here, if a girl graduates high school without a kid, she's an old maid. Graduates high school...........? What am I saying haha!?
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

1903 yup my mother was 45 when I came along 10 years after my brother and 20 years after my sister so Six you are correct a mistake alright but I don't care as long as I'm here :lol:
OS still eating eating food that's only just stopped breathing, I saw that ratchet thing on the right of the photo and thought at first you had buggered up a Colt 1860 Army.

Jay you are getting way too funny.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ah yes, the ratchet thing

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

OW, you could be going Hollywood. Maybe a three picture deal for your intellectual property. Cornville, Return to Cornville and Cornville II. Maybe a spin-off with Six and GK.

Screen writer, technical advisor. Maybe GK and Six could play themselves when they pop in or up. Then there is the Camp and all that dooryard stuff.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay told me all of his friends in h.s.were mad because they couldn’t marry their long time sweetheart because there was a law against it.

And if a baby does come along it sleeps in the box that the color TV came in.

Then some of his buddies use a weed whacker in the living room.

And all of Jays friends walked to school with their fathers because they were in the same grade.

In class the kids were asked to recite the Star Spangled Banner and they all started singing, “Gentlemen, start your engines”

Ahh…just some Jeff Foxworthy redneck stuff.

Fred, made a mistake…St Louis. That was nice of Jay to say you would be my son in law. (That was good)

There was only one girl that I remember that was pregnant during graduation and it was probably just a rumor as she was skinny.
Last edited by Sixgun on Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Bloody Mary's must be popular in Cornville
aotk-2-950x950.jpg
Click to enlarge photo to see where it's made.... :?
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha not here boys!
We had a few that had their senior pictures taken with their kids.
While Kristy was born here (the only way I could marry her), all but her senior year, she went to school in Connecticut. Yeah......can you imagine?
Anyway, she came up here for just her senior year, and was quite appalled. She'd never seen a pregnant teenager before. I didn't know women could still have kids in their 20s. On the plus side, after the first day they had her teach the class. She could talk and read way better than the teacher.

Oh! And here's a fun fact Six. I swear.....hand to God.
Back in the 90s there was a brother and sister from here in town that went on the Sally Jesse Raphael show cause they were getting married.
I took some heat at work for that one for a while. Of course, everyone hackin on me lived in towns just like this so it didn't have much sting.

Well, just got back from my buddies dad's funeral and get together. Kristy and I took tonight off to go. I owed him that. He was good to me and gave me jobs when we was kids. My old buds were there, free beer (no we didn't steal it either), and lots of reminiscing. Just like the old days, but the beer WAS stolen then.
God Speed Larry.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

The older you get the time difference between funerals shortens…….a lot.

Jay, there’s low life’s no matter where you go…there’s a few houses down the road where a ‘71 Monte Carlo has been parked in front of the house for 30 years…junk all over……the house is a nice big old 1920’s house but it looks like it has not been painted since ww2…..young guys sitting outside drinking…..there’s many houses where people cut their grass about once every 3 weeks and seldom trim around trees, fences, etc. when dirt bags drive by my place and I’m near the road, I stare them out…..I pointed my finger like a gun to this one kid who was trying to steal my Trump banner….I see him all the time.

But it is few and far between around here but upstate, that’s all there is to do is drink and make babies……think I told you about the time me and Gunny were upstate at a match and after the match we went out to get some ice cream….no lie, must have been 6-8 young girls outside with each one holding a baby and everyone of them were on their way to have “ice cream cone legs” 😃

Bad day today…..hot humid, blade came loose (my fault) on the semi mighty Kubota and I burned my finger when I tried to tighten it up until I got back to the garage………put the z on the Mojack 750 and had the reverse switch on the drill to cranks the mower up and the threads caught and spun me around.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey GK…is that real? The label or did you make that up? Cornville Maine sure has some innovative entrepreneurs.😀

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yup it's real :) I Google Cornville and see what's going on up there, I was hoping to get a look at them dancing gals but no luck so far... :?

I'm head tortoise wrangler again, the landlady is going up north to see family for a week leaving me in charge of her tortoise ranch..... :lol:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

OW, where were you born, where did you grow up and where do you live.

Went with a girl from Mystic in college. Up there a number of times.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha I hadn't seen the location on that Mary mix. Freakin priceless.
Next year, I'll have to get so.e pictures of the "10 mile yard sale" they have every year around Memorial Weekend. It's a big ole time. They got French fry vendors and everything.

Hey Six, hope you're ok. Nothing worse than the old wrist twist. I hate that. When I was drilling out my front track bar mount for a bigger adjustable track bar on the Rubicon, I got a good one. Had a .750 drill bit in a tapered hole. Ouch.

OS,
I was born, raised, and live right here. My property borders my parents. Both sets of grandparents lived less than an eighth mile away. One set had been in that place f9r two generations prior.
My wife lived about 500 yards away when they moved back here in 84 (I didn't know her, however). Her mom is still there. Her sister lives between us and my grandparents old place.
The word of the day is LOCAL.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

OK, nearest town, what high school?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What’s this?

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I ain't got a clue what's tied up with the boot laces, must be something you want to keep :? can I have it...?

86f hardly any breeze..
ollogger
Advanced Levergunner

Post by ollogger »

I kept the dryer door closed with a couple of cow magnets, wife was plumb happy with that fix

Brad
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It’s how you dry your boots/sneakers without having them to bang around….I put a lead weight on the laces to keep them in place.

I didn’t figure this out…..my wife saw it on Tic Tok……yea, she watches that stupid S.

Sure thing Brad….magnets and tape are a rednecks best friend…..I keep rolls of duct tape in every room and vehicle….

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I'm with GK. I had no clue.
Never would have thought of that. My kid has one of those boot dryers cause everything is always soaked on Kodiak. I tried it when I was up there last year. It worked great.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jayster,
What kind of a boot dryer does he have? I’m so backward I didn’t even know that they made them…

I did my elementary research and found that the cheapies that cost $29 take from 12-24 hours to dry them. At that cost and time, the window sill will do the same……..then I typed in one with a 5 star rating and they are $79.99 through Amazon and have 4 “poles” and will dry in 80 minutes. (2 pairs of boots or gloves hat etc.

Seriously, my feet get soaked or full of mud at least three times a week…….regular $79.99 military boots with the zippers……….My good Danners and Redwings aren’t going to the swamp out back……

If they are muddy I’ll hose em down good and that gets em wet. I’ve been tying the laces together and hang them in front of our circulating fan……in the winter I just set em behind the wood stove.

Things are really a mess in Philly with the collapse of I-95. People are driving through small neighborhoods and there’s already been 92 carjackings in one day. One bro stole a Mercedes and the cops gave chase and the bro went around a barrier that leads to the big hole on 95. Then he took off running and fell off the overpass where he landed on the roof of a wig shop. He jumped off that roof and landed on a street vendor who was selling watermelons …got arrested and the DA let him out on $1 bail, which he had to borrow.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Boots just dry out here. This is completely moot.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

So Ow, how are things over in Madison?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Who wears boots in southern cali? Certainly not “work” boots.😅

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

My boys boot dryer is the type that has 2 posts on a base that your boots go down over. It works pretty good.

OS.
Madison is (was) a mill (paper) town like this one. There were 2 paper mills for many years, then just one since before the war. That one closed several years ago, so as you can imagine, there ain't much there now. Someone bought the old mill and is supposed to start an insulation manufacturing business. Across the river is Anson. Not much there as Madison was just Across the river. The shooting range I belong to is in Anson. These towns, like mine, are on the Kennebec and along Benedict Arnold's march ti Quebec.

My good friend (fom Anson) called yesterday. He got drawn for a moose permit up to Jackman. He wants his dad to shoot it with his uncles 1886 Winchester in 45-70. He wants me to load him some shells. I've seen the rifle, and as I recall, it's pretty nice. I'll have to look it over again.
I went down an appraised all his guns a few years ago. They have a bunch of old Winchesters. Luckily, his dad hunts every year with an old 1894 rifle in 32WS. So he is used to old guns and their use. His dad is a machine. Incredible guy for his age.
My buddy Kevin said he wants to make a good memory with the 86. His uncle took it several years ago, sat on the garage steps, and shot himself with it.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

We are into the maple syrup from Madison is why I ask. Doesn’t go too fast around here.

And my wife hauled this 36 lb of charcoal home home on a good deal ;-) set for the summer grilling.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha oh yeah!
That place is about 3 miles up the road from me, on rt.201. Right by the turnoff on rt.148 that goes to the actual town of Madison. About 5 miles away, west of 201.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

It was you that sent us these bottles as I recall.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:22 am It was you that sent us these bottles as I recall.
Yeah, I remember sending them haha.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Funny thing…that bike on Fred’s balcony is till in the same spot as it was 15 years ago…

Jay…with all of your land why not build yourself a range? Clear out some trees and build a berm with the JD…..then you don’t have any “rules” to contend with. I’m looking forward to getting that boot dryer. There’s one that comes with a deordorizer but I can’t see that working too well on my boots. Moms always telling me to “get those boots outta here!”

We had 3” of rain the other day and a bit more today…the ground is still hard as concrete.

Cannot believe the “justice system” in this country……I hope Trump wins just to see the heads of the lying upper echelons of multiple departments of our country rolling down Pennsylvania Avenue.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

There's no real rules or hassle at my range. I bet 90% of the time nobody is there when I go.
However, I am making a range at camp. In the pictures I posted with us shooting a couple weeks ago, we were actually shooting into a gravel bank. That's why I put the camp where I did. I'm going to put some AR500 steel targets up. It will be a great pistol range. We can even shoot from inside the camp. The rifle range will run the other way. I can get a hundred yards. If I go out to our other road I can probably shoot 400 yards or so.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nope. They've already accomplished what they wanted. Nothing will happen to Trump, but the damage is done. He ain't gettin near Pennsylvania Ave. again.
Like I'd said before, this is a much more effective type of assassination. Plus, the perpetrators dont have to worry about getting "caught".
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ok, …..I’ll buy that somewhat……but why is Trumps numbers more than double of what his closest contender is? His numbers are rising…..

I saw on Life, Liberty, and Levin the other night where Woodrow Wilson had a socialist opponent for the presidency jailed for something…he got 10 years and while he was in jail, he got 6% of the vote of the POTUS election.

Trumps numbers are rising but ya know, it don’t mean nothing anymore with the corruption of the voting machine operators.

I really really thought that Covid would bring common sense to the people but it did the opposite.

Ww1, the Great Depression, and WW2 brought some sense to the people but these communists whittle away at it and within 10 years we are back to queers and other whack jobs taking over…..I am truly happy over Bud Light and Target getting their behinds whipped. THAT shows a lot of people …or even most people don’t go for that kind of stuff. I’d rather be spending a week in a 5 star hotel in Cornville with free Limo service that to drink a Bud Light.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Got to go……the mighty Cornville dog is barking at me for her evening walk.

Miss Apple a.k.a. “The Cornville Dog”

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You're right. It don't matter what the poll numbers, or the votes are.
Now, I like Trump. I voted for him both times. But the truth is, with the way things are now, he wouldn't be good for us if he was back in office. Firstly, he wouldn't be able to do what he did before. He would have an even more vigorous and emboldened opposition. I don't believe the Republicans will even run him anyway....even if they KNOW it would cost them the election. They'd rather see Biden reelected and have "business as usual, than see someone trying to clean up the mess that they themselves are in up to their necks.
JMO.

The BL, Target, Jack Daniel's, and about every other company thing won't be a passing fad I fear. This goes way beyond a companies marketing strategy. If not, as soon as one tanked, it would stop.
This is rooted in the ESG score of these companies. All pressured by the UN and the banks.
This way, we destroy ourselves economically or lose our soul. It's a win-win for the commies.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, the way I see it is most people don’t go for this LGBTQ stuff but they are afraid to talk about it……..but……..nobody knows how they spend their money. It just takes someone with big T’s to get it going, like Kid Rock. He’s really funny with that MP5…..he says he can’t be cancelled…….

Personally, with all the bucks he has I wouldn’t have used a sissy 9mm sub gun ………I’d have a Ma Deuce and a 100 case pallet of BL and pay Old Savage to have a mess of bathing beauties dancing around. No Cornville gals.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

NO CORNVILLE GALS :o :o :o

I watched President Trump's speech yesterday and just wondered how far Mr Biden would have got word for word before he lost the plot again and said "come on man" "you know the thing"... :roll:

"IF" you had an efficient law inforcement agency that actually did their job President Trump would still be in the White House and Mr Biden and fellow conspirators would be in prison. Too late now of course the New World Order is upon us all.....we might as well drink Bud Light and call ourselves Mary.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well MaryKeeper hmmm ???

Here are the two Marys I know, one comes with a caution sign.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OS, as beautiful as they are ( please tell them I said so) they don't count as they look like 100% authentic Mary's....... :lol:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I had to blow up the first picture…..nice little firm uprights…..the other has nice legs………lI read somewhere many years ago that all of the good looking women in the US all went to California in the hopes of being movie stars…….like the Black Dahlia……..chop chop…..yea, been weirdos out there since mankind began…….

Then there’s GK, who should be here, but rufuses to join us cowboys……geeze, it’s not as if he’s 95 or something…….ahh GK, your probably better off staying unless you move to a hillbilly town and then you won’t be accepted….they are clannish…..even Cornville people don’t want Jay traveling through…….

Well, mom wants to head to Costco and once we get there we part ways……I’ll walk up an hour later with a mess of “man things” and drop em in the cart……..If I run around the house at nighttime I’ll trip all of the high lumen security lights and the place looks like daytime……then I’ll sit in the grass and read the newspaper…..