Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

It's just a 200. They have bigger tires than a regular dirt bike. Between a 4 wheeler and a bike.
It has 10.5 inches of ground clearbut only a 30" seat height. Weighs about 275lbs. Pretty light. It's also pretty low geared, and has a crazy deep 1st gear. Just what I want for the lot. They make trailer hitches for them.
It reminds me more of the trials bike I had when I was a kid.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yes. I wanted a Rokon too. But the $9k and 6 month wait is really discouraging. They do go anywhere though. On the plus side, the TW is road legal so I can explore like the old days. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Lots of action! The hillbilly with the cluttered dooryard is a dead ringer to my neighbor who has a triple dooryard of junk……amazing…and Jay is right, those guys don’t need money to live…in fact, they probably don’t even know what money is………that guy is a prime example of not needing money to be happy……..he truly don’t give a rats a about what people think…….he’s walking around with just socks, probably hasn’t had them off in a year……then, “he’s trying to get a hold of Timmy but he’s dead”…huh?

On the back issues, I have none….sometimes it’s sore but I can still lift a 75-100 lb log and heave it…….that’s the Italian genes….I know no one in the family or my wife’s family who has back issues, other than one BIL and I think he lying to get out of work as he manages to pull a 150 pound deer out of the woods for a 1/4 mile.

Same with my joints…they stiffen up but feel better once I get moving.

It’s my brain than has the issues.

Jayster got a rice burner????? oh boy….I can see the dooryard expanding and touching that other guys dooryard in about 5 years………but I give Jay credit…all of his equipment is maintained, running condition and kept out of the weather.

I’m still laughing at GK’s hillbilly video. Can you imagine what his underwear looks like? ….probably has 50K in scrap metal alone lying around…
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey bud!
Haha yeah. You notice how rhat guy was having the best time of everyone there. The rest just wanted out once they got what they wanted, but he just wanted to shoot the bull and visit. If someone said they felt sorry for him, he would look confused and not understand. He'd feel sorry for THEM!
Secret of life bro! Hicks rule.

Haha yeah gettin back to my roots I guess. My kid has been looking at dirt bikes on Kodiak too. Good way for him to get around fast Haha. Yeah.....he's definitely my kid. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Nice bike Jay 8) I was thinking of getting something similar at the old place but not where I'm living now, gotta look for somewhere with land attached :?

I have met a couple of guys over here like the one in the video, always refreshing to meet folks that don't care about conventional behaviour...... :D

A whopping 60f tomorrow.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks buddy. I knew it would be right up your alley.
Of all the bikes Ive had, it reminds me of my trials bike more than any other.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
i posted a few pics on the “tin can shoot”thread.,, Ill post one here……YOU were only maybe 5 years old when this happened……I’ll never forget it…the Schlitz can (steel in those days) took off into the area of the Lord….then came down…….I’m a sucker for saving stupid stuff…..

I really had to look to find this. Old Savage was probably in his fifties when this happened. :D

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha cool! Yeah, I save stupid stuff too.

I walked around for years with the first 30-30 shell I ever fired in my pocket. No lie.
I have all kinds of little trinkets in a gun rack drawer. I saved the first cans Kristy shot with my Colt New Frontier. 22 too.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea…nostalgic tendencies in action….for instance, I still have my eighth grade lunch money.

When I was about 12, I remember my older brothers friends talking about saving methane in a gallon pickle jar using a piece of Saran Wrap between the lid and the jar so I did it too……sealed it up tight and that was in 1969. Still have it and the next time you stop by we will open it up and I’ll let you decide if there’s any”lingering stink”.

You up to it?

This is what happens when I respond to a post when .000000001 of my rain cells are still activated at 1am. Good night.—00

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Wintery this morning
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Better you than me there.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Long underwear from 1968, Duofold.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Merry Christmas Harry... :D as a small kid I would have loved snow all year round, not so much now.

60f here and I haven't seen more than a sprinkle of snow all winter.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Chicago got almost no snow all winter, not so the west which had record snow falls in he mountains.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Keep that snow…….used to like it……….for the first time in 50 years we had no measurable snow….

65 and sunny……

Hey Harry…..how much time out of the year do you get to use that grill..like 3 weeks?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Chicagoian Bettlejuice (L.Lightfoot) on the mobs that swarmed through downtown, looting, raping, robbing, destroying, ….”It was so nice to see young people take advantage of the nice weather and come downtown for a nice day, …….there were few mishaps but overall the people acted orderly and respectful……

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Sixgun wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:13 pm Keep that snow…….used to like it……….for the first time in 50 years we had no measurable snow….

65 and sunny……

Hey Harry…..how much time out of the year do you get to use that grill..like 3 weeks?
I use the grill at least once a week, only time I have problems with the weather and grilling is when the wind is blowing over 30 mph. Then you have to cook on the down wind end.
Trump 2024

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

I use my smoker more than anything else, have it setup in the shop with a vent that goes outside. I’ll get a picture later.
Trump 2024

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

harry wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:51 pm
I use the grill at least once a week, only time I have problems with the weather and grilling is when the wind is blowing over 30 mph. Then you have to cook on the down wind end.
Oh Lordy, Lordy……JAY….JAY…..you hear that…..(or see what Harry wrote?)………HE’S A GOOD OLE BOY!………..yessssiirrreeee, a good ole boy redneck cooks all year long on the grill………

My buddy at work….when I used to work…….”Billy the Drunk”…..would cook outdoors all year long except in extreme weather………..for real, Billy the Drunk” would make Mainesters look like amateurs…….big old monster 2003 Diesel Ram with a million miles on it…2 case a day beer habit…..11 ex’es…..with uncountable kids….. lives in a trailer from the early sixties, takes his mom’s s.s. check, 6 dogs chained up at all corners of the trailer. Funny thing, he’s pulling in at least 80’g’s a year at the plant and every now and then he pops over….”yo Jack, got a couple of hundred till pay day”?…….I always give it to him as he is honorable……with me, anyway.

Harry……we have an unspoken rule here……….in order to be accepted with full honors and subsequent benefits you need to PROOVE YOUR A REDNECK……without prodding from us…..this way we know your true to the redneck blood…..WELCOME ABOARD….:D….

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well theya! Redneck grillin.
Yes sir. Standing outside in a foot of snow with slippers and skivvies on, grilling up some sausages and burgers.

Now, if your like me, and can't stand your food cold, or even warm, there is a critical procedure in getting your grilled yummies into the house without losing critical heat.
I make sure the plate is hot before transferring meat from grill to plate. Then, immediately pull a cover over the meat while over the grill. Whether it's just foil, or a pot.
Then, RUN through the snow back into the house as fast as you can! Cause you put 2 beers in the freezer and it's been a while.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Most guys are serious grillers………if mom didn’t do it, I wouldn’t even have a grill and if I did I’d use it for heating the house. Heat from a gas grille will also keep the weeds down in the living room and chase out the roaches.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

61MZ1NFZGGL._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_ML2_.jpg
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh Jaaaayyy…GK is seeking you out……

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

I just vent the smoke out using a piece of dryer vent tube and a 6” to 4” reducer.
Trump 2024

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well boys......
Hate to say I told ya so....but I told ya.
Charges dropped for good ole Alec Baldwin.
Now he is free to rail on for gun control hahahaha!

Haha shocker!

For 30 years I've listened to people say what a whacko, pessimist, and conspiracy nut I am.
While I certainly can and have been wrong, I'm right quite a bit too. Fairly often.
This country is a sad caricature of a once great nation. And so are most of its people now.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Winter grilling … yeah, maybe some times. Apparently not too recently ;-)

Now if gk drops by I will throw on whatever he wants and whatever beverage appeals to him. Buffalo meat is available, never tried it.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That’s OK….there will still be a civil trail with a massive payout along with the fact his career is ruined..

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:12 am That’s OK….there will still be a civil trail with a massive payout along with the fact his career is ruined..
Yes, I understand, but that really isn't the point. The point is that the fundamentals and foundations of what our justice system and institutions are supposed to be is a joke. Completely corrupted and inept.
Like I said before, he will agree to do some "public service" (gun control) work, and all will be well and forgiven.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The people involved likely at this point care more about the payout than punitive repercussions of this accident and that is what it was. A few years ago I was involved in the defense effort of a Maine hunter who shot his cousin - accident.

You have to ignore history to think there was a time when this legal/political shenanigans didn’t go on. When would that have been and where did the idea come from that this country rested on and operated by a non corrupt justice system?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I agree with boff :D of you…..I’d go as far to say it was MORE corrupt back in the day before paper trails. More Chicago and New York mafioso bought their way out of jail….Ruberstein shot several cops and walked out of jail the next day. The Teflon Don……Al Capone…….”Gas Pipe”…….the “neck pincher” along with “eye yanker”……all criminals who bought their way out….then you look at Uncle Joe and Hitler….well, that don’t make sense….

HRC and WJC are boff criminals with a trail of dead bodies behind them…….that’s heresay but I believe it….

THEN you look at me, and boff of you……..if we step outta line 1/4” they will mop the floor with us…..

Naaaa….never has been a good system…….but better than the rest of them.

Well, I’m offfffffff to seeeeeee the wizard……the wonderful wizard of Lancaster County…….ta da……..——00

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The concept of equal justice under the law has always been around … the execution, not so much.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Absolutely. Corruption is nothing new. It's gone on forever.
What hasn't gone on forever is the technology to project that corruption right into everyone's lives, bank accounts, and property rights with the push of a button. The control over which they can rule John Q. Citizen is unprecedented in this day and age.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

If the so-called President is a fraud how can you trust anyone.......? It's no good saying there are still a few good people in government when they are and always be out numbered. The system is corrupt but it gives out enough crumbs to keep folks loyal to it.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Yes it, is so just go by that knowledge. Govt has always been corrupt. Or spend your days and nights lamenting it.

There are stages to this: ignorance, awareness, anger, realization. With acceptance you can think over how you choose to respond, lots of options there.

snkbittin
Levergunner 1.0

Post by snkbittin »

Afternoon Gentlemen...all that talk of snow..we got maybe 2" total here between Boston and the Cape..I just pulled the 1025 out last weekend..took off the snow chucker ..1st time its moved since Thanksgiving weekend ..deck is on and ill be mowing next week!! ..this time next year ill be posting about the 3-4ft we will get as payback for this winter..hope all is well with all you ..I rolled up 60 rnds of .40-72 for my Flatside this morning ..waiting for UPS ..he has crossing gates for my O Scale layout ..always something to do
Fords..Shelbys..John Deeres..Winchesters..Colt..S&W and O scale RR’er
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hi snkbittin good to see you again :D any chance of a photo of your 0 scale layout ?
snkbittin
Levergunner 1.0

Post by snkbittin »

gamekeeper wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:31 pm Hi snkbittin good to see you again :D any chance of a photo of your 0 scale layout ?
Try this..its my youtube that i had to make to sell a car..so what the hell i use it..no a lot but .... https://www.youtube.com/@davidsheehan5071/videos
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

WOW! That is one mighty layout, even got it's own John Deere dealership ... :D snkbittin you must have spent years putting that together.... 8) 8) 8)
snkbittin
Levergunner 1.0

Post by snkbittin »

gamekeeper wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:00 pm WOW! That is one mighty layout, even got it's own John Deere dealership ... :D snkbittin you must have spent years putting that together.... 8) 8) 8)
Started it May 2021..I work on it a lil at a time..or i go down and my wife comes to see if im alive ..Cold weather is best time .Its relaxing to sit and watch them ..I work on all my own stuff ..Glad you enjoyed!!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Now, onto Jay…..ya know that real nice 1886 in 45-70 with the original tang sight on it that I offered to you for $4500? Well, the “man” told me it’ll go for for 6-7 big ones and I’ll reap at least 54. It’s leaving this coming week and the offer is still there.

Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Primo stuff bro. You offered a smashing deal too. But I know I wouldn't use it. Heck. I don't use the ones I have. :D
Besides....OldWin is broke after the last couple weeks. I'm just a poor hick. :D

Banks got no money in em bro. Just empty vaults, unless it's the big Fed ones that take the Walmart or casino money. And then it's only there a matter of hours. That's why they need all kids of notice for a big withdrawal. There's no money there. It's all just pushed around electronically. Country is bankrupt for the most part.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea…I figured I’d throw it by you anyway as I’d feel poopy if I didn’t tell ya…..consider it gone. The guy is gonna take 3 of the 5 SA Colts in 38-40….they are sold…just gonna keep the first gen 7.5 and a NF 5.5. The 3 digit 71 is maybe gone too, to another guy.

I don’t care how much cash the banks have as long as they have what’s mine and so far, so good…the shoe box in the freezer is filling up.

I’m in negotiations for those two SA’s I have that like new…….a dozen more priorities and I’m gonna sit back….anything less than 3 or 4 big ones I can sell myself locally.—-00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! You're really cleaning house buddy.
I'm not selling, but I'm not really buying either. I have a bunch to do up to camp this summer. Dad is having a blast messing around up there so I'm going to keep that rolling. Plus, my grandson is all excited over it too. They are coming for an extended visit this year and we can't wait. UPS backed in and delivered a trampoline Kristy bought for them for when they come. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

No Jayster. Not cleaning house …….moved about 30 - 40 guns and I can’t see where I put a dent in either safe…..just some safe queens that I bought for investment . That 358 Savage, unfired civil war Rogers & Spencer, a few high condition 38-55’s, half dozen Rugers in their original boxes, like new Remington Keene 45-70…..new unfired Trapdoor from 1886, several 94 SRC’ in several calibers….all stuff I never or rarely shot.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, I got a pile I don't or have never shot. Sad, but that's how it is I guess. :D
Lot of multiples in the same caliber. I tend to shoot one, and not bother with the rest.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Well I cleared the house completely today.... :shock:
I got a call from the local police yesterday, they were not happy that for over three months my guns have not been kept in a steel safe.
So I was given until Monday to dispose of them or face the consequences. I took them all to a gun dealer I have used in the past and he has taken them off my certificates and put them up for sale on commission. The only one he got excited about was my very well worn Winchester 9422.
I could have put them into storage but the cost of that could come to more than what they were worth. I also had to surrender my rifle ammunition which hurt me more than the guns. I will however keep my shotgun certificate so when my circumstances change for the better I can buy some more shotguns. My firearm certificate is different and I can't keep it without land to shoot it on or being a member of a gun club, been there done that it sucks. At 74 years old I ain't too bothered about rifle shooting no more, my eyes need a scope and I don't like the darn things especially on Leverguns. So I guess I will end my days with an old side by side 16 gauge with hammers if I can find a good one. It's hard to imagine that these things can happen in what used to be a free country but what can I do about it on my own?
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

A sad turn of events indeed, go west young man, go west.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK….I feel your pain 3,000 miles away………and the pain comes from leftists who think “they know better” so one day, that’s set in stone, they will be able to herd us all to the gas chambers…..

It’s happening here also but on a much slower scale……state by state is turning blue with increasingly ineffective restrictive laws put into place that only hinders the law abiding…..

Very sad my friend and the offer will always stand…we here on the PI thread will pitch in to get ya set up here……it’s really nothing, just a place to stay while you look around with trucks and trailers at your disposal…..hell, I’m retired and it would give me something to do…and even some purpose.

As I age I look out the window and observe and do not see what I saw in my first 60 years….the whole world is a powder keg with an ever increasing reduction of the fuse. 2.0.6

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Thank you Six, if I was younger and in better health perhaps.
Over the last sixty one years I have owned some nice guns that I used and enjoyed and regrettably sold, the ones I let go today, apart from my little Winchester, were not that dear to my heart, so I'm already searching for a nice old hammergun and of course the all important safe the police insist on..There's nothing over here that I can't kill with a shotgun if I have a need to, anyway I have done my share of killing critters, nowadays I just want something nice to lug around the woods and for things that go bump in the night.
I ain't beat yet... :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

So sorry to hear this my friend.
While I understand and respect your position to stay in your native land, what Six says is sincere. My door would be open to you any time, my friend.
I agree with Six that it is happening here too. We are just behind you a decade. Maybe less with the insanity these days.
I will say that at least you have excellent taste in choosing a 16ga. They are perfect. Especially when appropriately sized. At least you live in the land of the world's finest shotguns.

Stay strong old buddy.