Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by harry »

Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

harry, you win one 92. Six will send it to you and … he always pays shipping ;-) You will have to check to see if you have choice of calibers.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

No one deserves a win more than Harry……….everyone clap!!!!!!……hurray…hurray………I clap, you clap, and be careful you don’t get the clap.

What do you want Harry?…still have some nice walnut logs here that the previous owner abandoned.

Got 92’s, 53’s, and 65’s to cover all of the calibers.

Very nice weather today……too nice to spend it …….
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Well at least my son in NZ is getting some hunting in even if I ain't.
IMG-20230411-WA0000.jpg
60 mph wind and rain here.. :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Good win Harry! I just missed it. Story of my life.

Well, spring is here. Dad got Old Red out! We took it for a little ride up to check out a buddy's junk pile for "useables".
When we got home, dad replaced a hydraulic line of the 770.
I went home and pulled the deck out from under the 240. The spindle bearings are a little loose. They only went 35 years. :D
I can buy complete spindle assemblies for 140 bucks apiece. The bearings are about 50. So.....being a hick, I ripped into those spindles!
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Good Job Oldwin.... :D . Just like My Young Neighbor who bought a Kubota tractor that was submerged in a pond three years ago. tore it apart with My Son for help. had a bent connecting rod.....replaced the rod and a gasket kit and sold it for 2k. Hicks Rule.!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Afraid to think what the dealer would charge to do that. I also rebuilt the 60” deck of my old 400 and all I can remember was a lot of banging with thick brass rods and oak spindles……

On your JD….you always do what you want but I’m gonna suggest you cut the ROP bar in half and install a super heavy duty hinge so you can upright if need be when using it on steep grades. Kubota does that and I always leave mine down…..when it’s up it a major PITA with branches and garage doors that haven’t been pushed all the way up.

On the scabbard, it’s takes a redneck to know what a redneck wants….nylon scabbard for $40……mine has all kinds of D rings and snaps so you can get a few of those super thick wire ties then just fasten it to the ROPs (roll over protection)……the one pictured is camo nylon and hung behind the seat of Ole Yeller for 30 years. The baseball bat is still in there after all these years.

The scabbard would fit a nice trim ‘94 or one of your short ‘92 carbines real well. I just stuck it on without thinking but you could lower it or put it on the inside of the ROPS and use the side that suits you……or just buy a junker ‘94 in it for low branches…..

How Kubota has a hinge and pin on the ROPS…..

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Way ahead of you on the Molle breachers scabbard. I have 2 of them. One on the back of my seat in the Gladiator (they have Molle straps on the seats), and one hooked to the roll bar in my TJ. They work slick, and what I planned to use on the tractor. The tractor will be outside most of the time, so I want something easily removed.

I thought of that with the ROPS. It doesn't stick up real high, but as you know, woods be thick here! :D
That's a good idea with the Hinge and pin setup. Thanks buddy.

I have been wondering about sourcing a rebuild kit for the old 240. I figured it must be getting weak after 35 years of hard use. I looked up the compression specs last night, and in a couple different places it listed 71lbs as minimum :shock:. That seems ridiculously low, and I'd question if it would start. I couldn't stand it, and ran out in the garage to put a tester on it. I got between 125 and 130lbs. WTH? Something don't make sense. When I go get some parts, I will check with the JD dealer and see what info they have.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Like I said last night…….you always have the answer before you post the question……something tells me your masquerading as a redneck when in fact, your most likely a Harvard Physics professor….. :D

Now, on to engines for the 240….JUNK it and buy a new motor. Kawasaki, right?……you have the mechanics of the rest of the tractor like new so why fool with a rebuilt engine…….back in the day I rebuilt….. with most of the brain work from my BIL……the twin cylinder all steel Koehler and actually got another 1500 hours out of it. I did it because I had to…..those Koehler engines cost near what a new tractor costs.

Those smaller single cylinder Kawasakis are probably a grand…….new engine with a new drive pulley system and rebuilt deck and you’ll be the talk of the neighborhood…….people will be whispering, “those Jaysters across the street really think they are something, they own half the houses on the street, have 17 Jeeps and it only takes that younger Jayster 2 beers to put on new bearings……My bubba needs 3 cases just to change the oil….

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I’d just cut it head high and cap it with a piece of corresponding rectangular tube with stoppers in it….then you could slap it on or off or if you decide to sell it. Once you get to using it you’ll see what I mean. Even at half height they are a PITA.

I drove 10,000 pounds of steel for 44 years and more than a few times I had to jump off and the company came out with seatbelts. I flat out told the shipping manager I wasn’t going to use it to which he said, “well, we can take care of that also Mr. C.” ….but he left me alone for the most part……picture this, the front wheels of the forklift are on the trailer and the back wheels are still on the dock, and the truck driver starts to pull out thinking he’s loaded. If I had a seat belt on I’d been dead a half dozen times. Six jumps!…..

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Was in the X-ray room with a guy who had been run over by a fork lift. Tore his ear off broke his leg and he had a concussion. And he couldn’t have any pain medication until they got the skull exam done, flipping him over on the table more than once. Nasty case.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea…now you know why I hate “authority”….they think they know better……..

Buddy at work was a m-60 machine gunner in nam…….he says this one time a punk lieutenant told the platoon to “take this way” to which he flatly refused saying it was ideal for an ambush…..my bud refused but had to follow orders so they went and got ambushed. He lived but is scarred for life missing part of his privates. Smart people learn from other peoples mistakes.

But I think “they” call that the “Calvary” when it comes to a rescue. Get it?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well….time to head over to the Colt forum where knowledgeable gun cranks hang out.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha oh man! A half nut! Ouch!
I was across the street for a bit today BSing with my neighbor. He has an Old 650 JD that's pretty clean. And about everything else a fella could want. His dad passed away a few years ago. Collected and restored old cars. Wicked nice guy, and so is his kid. When Ford had their hundredth anniversary shindig, they sent him a written invitation and wanted him to bring his Town Car with him.
Good people.
Anyway..... he had cut some off his ROPPS and put the cross piece back on. Said he got sick of having to shim up the garage door to get the tractor in.
I'm going to run mine as is for a bit. Then I'll have an idea about what will work best for me. I DO like the Hinge and pin idea though.
You know me buddy......I'll figger it out and get er done. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

NOT saying you’re not the best engineer in the world but those Kubota people know what they are doing and I can take detailed pictures for the asking…….

The strategy behind the ROPS system is you need to be seat-belted in so when the machine rolls over you’re “protected”….:D let’s pretend you are on it and it rolls over and your all seat belted in nice and proper by the “ones” who know better than us rednecks….anyway, when the tractor rolls over and your body is headed for that cut off 2” X 24” stump/sapling the seat belt will hold you in nice and tight for the penetration of any projecting things that always seem to be in the right place.

My bud lost one of his T’s and had a big ugly scar a foot long where his belly button used to be….

80 degrees……bought 600 lbs of 16” x 16” red brick pavers (14) for under the park benches….yea…….we is gettin uppity….ya know, got to keep up with the Bubba LeRoys….my neighbor just bought a new grass sickle made out of stainless steel!!!! man, I’m jealous. Maybe one day I can buy one of those with a motor on it.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh trust me! I am in no way an engineer at all, let alone the best.

Man! It's 70 freakin degrees! I was sweating my butt off out working around.
Picked up all the sticks and limbs off the lawn, got all my freezables up out of the cellar and back in the garage. Brought up my pressure washer.
I fired it up and blasted off the Gladiator, then washed and vacuumed it out. Changed the oil in the pressure washer. Got all my cleaning and paint products back on the shelves in the garage.
Then I was ready for a cold one. First sit out on my front patio. I got the furniture back out yesterday and cleaned the grille all up and put that out. My neighbor was out messing with his 650 JD. Check out the cool Woody over beside the garage. He has 4 of them.
Zoey was out with me, and being a "winter dog", she was laying on the last patch of snow on the side lawn. Just munching on it. There is a bigger patch over on the shady side of the garage. This is early for it to be gone, but not by too much.
Then I went over to dad's and he said the 570 needed an oil change. I brought it over and did that. Then took the 240 o er dad's, hitched up the trailer and picked up the rest of the sawed up maple we couldn't fit in the truck this winter. That'll go to camp as soon as we can get in.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea…saw that woody….in h.s.my bud at the time had a ‘52 Chevy…(I think it was a ‘52 Chevy)…….we partied in that near every night…..the windshield wipers were vacuum…….

One day he called me up and said, “get over here, I got to show you something!!!”……so I drive the ‘62 Nova over to his place and guess what the big deal was???……there was a pot plant about 2” high growing on the floorboard in the moulding where the door closes.

Yea…the Gladiator looks clean bro…..can I have it? Had my Rubi out today to pick up the mail….loooooong drive of 1/10 of a mile to and 1/10th of a mile alllll the waaaaayyyy home….I was exhausted.

Hot here too dude…87……….been digging dirt to put the pavers in for the park benches. ……for real…caught my 81 year old neighbor looking at me again…3 days in a row….he just stands there behind his house with his arms folded looking……..maybe 60 yards away…...last week when a buddy came over b.s.in the driveway, my neighbor decided to come over too. This cat is losing it…catch him every so often looking at me from his bedroom window when I’m doing odds and ends….he’s a good guy but losing his inhibitions…..

Ya know what they say, “once a man and twice a baby”

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Where'd everyone go?

My buddy sent me a message this morning. He lives over on the next street. Someone posted a video of a moose running across my parents lawn. I think I was there but we were sitting inside talking and I never saw it. I went and looked on the lawn. Sure enough.....moose tracks.
It's not that strange of an occurrence actually. Last year or the year before, we were sitting on the porch having coffee, and one trotted on by headed down the street.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

My cousin posted some pictures of their place down by Helena MT, they have cattle and buffalo.
But the elk came visiting too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trump 2024

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Cousins aren’t they ??

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Moose, Buffalo, Elk??? All I've seen this week is Tortoises 🐢 although I didn't have much wrangling to do as it was too cold and wet for their liking.
Weather due to warm up a bit this weekend hopefully 58f Sunday.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I saw a carpenter bee today…..he was hovering about 6” from my face looking right at me in a friendly gesture so in a .00001 of a second I whipped off my hat and killed it.

It hit the ground still wiggling so I gave it the heel of my Redwings and drove it about 4” into the ground.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You are a cruel, cruel man. Sensitivity training for you!

Bud Light sales falling behind at the course.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically I

Post by Sixgun »

Sensitivity training! ……why you are no good…… :D apologies Master Fred…..my wife and I were just talking about this guy who was a friend of my brothers which happened 30 years ago. I bought a 375 H&H Remington Safari grade off of this cat. A week later my brother called me and said, “hey man, whats your problem with my friend?” I said,”what problem?” He said you were very arrogant when it came to the sale of everything associated with the rifle.” I said “f. him, he wanted double what the dies, bullets, primers, shell holder, and brass was worth. I calmly explained that what he wanted could be had for half of his asking price and that I already had 3/4 of what he had for sale so I passed
I don’t argue with people, I tell them right off in a very arrogant way to go s. my d.because I see what they are doing and they are using “chutzpah”. I’m different than most people and will not bow to their “important people demands”. Zero tolerance….Zero…..

ZERO……

ZERO….

I paid the cat in cash for what I came after for with no argument…..,..he was some super rich guy with a chain driven car from around 1920 and thought people should think he’s God………f.him and the horse he rode in on and I let him know that.

Oh well……f.him too and the $1.98 old mare he rode in on.:D

Really, people who are super rich think that the world owes them…..until they meet me…..—-006

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That's what keeps me in good standing here. I'm broke. :D

Of course, I don't take too much sheet either. Most times, I try and not say much. I'll just get real cool and quiet. On a good day.

Other times, not so much.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The real uppers are trying to overcome the resistance in the US of the freedom/opportunity group by energizing the dependence/reliance/compliance that they know they can control. Things like DEI - diversity equity inclusion is just one of the tactics they use in places like Cali. Sensitivity training of course included to preach whatever they think will help them in this quest.

Groups separate themselves by their common values and they are trying to create groups by promoting racism for one or the whole trans thing for another. They also disparage the glue that has always held this country together.

This whole group here they would likely target for their sensitivity training type approach. They seem to be hitting the resistance factor. Having been in one private business or another since 68 and the family for at least 110 years this sort of thing is antithetical to our nature.

Ascertaining who is doing what to who for what reason ??? Always part of it.

Question- what explains the sudden acceptance of the trans movement against women athletes on the NCAA level and even the courts. Suggests a high level of behind the scenes coordination.

And all you guys here are a problem for them, ;-) especially you 00 ;-)

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Not bad.
Welcome to the Tinfoil Hat Brigade.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gk, we are in Cotswold today examining Templar artifacts including a 12th century Templar sword.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I believe what OS said…….it’s all being done by design and people are afraid to speak up due to being called a racist or one of those other words that are too long for me to spell. Definitely a coordinated effort…….I’d be national news if me and mom spent our whole lives training our daughter to be the best and hopefully an Olympic star and see it all go away by some misfit of nature who’s guided by a whole group of natures misfits and motivated by money.

I’d make it my life’s work to get these asinine rules overturned. You have to wonder how much money these college uppities are being paid to spew out the words that no one wants to hear….

Really is a simple solution…….the same solution I advocated the other day……….all girls stop enrolling in sports…..it would only take a few weeks for natures misfits to go back into the closet, where they belong.

I have nothing against gay people as they tend to be a lot nicer than regular folk…..it’s those trans people who push the issue and take away the hopes and dreams of young girls….quite sure 95% of America feels the same…..the ones who claim otherwise are scared to speak but their heart knows the truth.——-00……..ok, ok, I’ll be 00 today….

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Have watched politics since about 62/63. When they go a way you you don’t see a way to understand you know they are up to something. Kennedy assination for instance. We are not privy to the plans or purposes but … they are not in our interests.

00 aware and willing to fight the fight at any level. OW apparently thinks it is tin foil hat territory. Everybody resisting as in continuing the American way is valuable … different next to Philly, rural Maine, Milo 200th anniversary, or Cali.
Be sure they monitor this and the like constantly to gauge resistance.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

No. I wear my tinfoil with pride. I put nothing past them in the pursuit of power.

Frankly, I don't see how anyone can look at the last 60 years in this country and not see it. There's just too many examples of the "wackos" being proved right.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You know, for a guy with an IQ of 4 (four) I agree with both of you……I always give credit where credit is due and OS pointed out something that has always disturbed me…..”when they do or say something that don’t make sense they are up to something”….or words to that effect….

And when it comes to “da Jayster” I also agree that when push comes to shove, WE are the majority and lead will prevail.

You have to give it real honest common sense thought…….most people don’t want to die….we just want to live in peace and do what we like to do, whether it’s woodsloafing, working on cars, eating to our preferences, playing with our furry friends, raising children, dressing up, going to church, get togethers, shooting, sports whatever……ITS CALLED THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS…....and when some entity says “NO! you can’t do that!….will be the breaking point in distributing lead and copper projectiles usually around 2800 fps……and there’s a hell of a lot more of us than them…..

They claim the best soldier is the one who loses his fear……I agree and at 68 I WILL make the world a better place to live in against these communistic liberal power hungry warmongers…..look at Nancy Pelosi….a hundred years old and still does not have all of the power she wants……I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again and one of the best things to happen was RBG being thrown in a coffin along with the Elija animal from Maryland…..Ahhhhhh, he said on the eve of the 2016 election on a phone call, “Madam President” to that filthy fat cow HRC.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
Is that an “old thing”, where you just don’t care anymore?….……there was a time in my life where I’d run to the doctors for a splinter…..well, not that bad….but anymore I just don’t care. ……mom says, “what’s that grapefruit sized thing on your neck?” I’d reply, “dunno, as long as I can turn the key on the Kubota I guess I’m OK…

Watching this “nekked an ‘fraid” and the girl looks pretty hot but you can see the pimples all over her butt….probably don’t smell so good either…..

In another episode this huge bro about 6’6” has to have the area blurred down to his knees and you can see a tie strap just a few inches above his knee. Wow! I bet B sure would like to be the cameraman…

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Just watching the movie White Buffalo, it looks like Charles Bronson is wearing Jays Buffalo coat, it's a weird Western can't say I'm enjoying it much.
szvuG051LtheWv94QBcqldE4Wsu.jpg
58f and cloudy.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. Old Chuck gave me that coat after the filming was over. He told me it was special, and had big medicine, like the white buffalo. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! Good ole GK comes through with another one. I remember that movie…early eighties?

But Lordy, did I pay the price for that buffalo coat! …17 SAA, 11 N.S., 6 Pythons, 2 Diamondbacks and even a Raven 25 auto.

Forgot how many Diamondbacks I passed up…stupid..stupid…stupid….

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six on your question, in a word yes. Among other changes with age. Maybe in your case more so. Contributing, can’t imagine how much punishment those machines can dish out in 44 years. Was in on a Workers Comp case where a cop got a settlement based largely on getting in and out of the vehicle with the cop belt on.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well…….maybe that explains it……all of these years and not having the proper psychology to deal with it all made me into a monster…….

From 6 to 2:30 everyday was a battle just to get through it and those hours were my last 20 years..before that it was 7 to 5:30 6 days a week.

Well, if it’s any consolation, can anyone tell me what this stuff is…….they sell it at the local Giant and you see all of these young guys with armloads of it…..

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Having never driven a fork lift I don’t know what demands and strains are involved. Can’t have much of a suspension. Constant very repetitive movements and the constant demand for awareness add to the physical stain and repetitive punishment. In 45 years in practice a comparable case does not come to mind considering the longevity. Some times it helps patients to realize what they have been through and understand the elements that are generally unrealized, certainly by anyone not doing it.

Aging bones, joints, muscles and ligaments don’t generally tolerate demanding respective conditions. Most would end up in a Workers Comp case far short of 44 years. 20 years short of that would actually be surprising. Doc AJ would certainly concur I believe.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ok..thanks Fred………there is no suspension….you feel it when you run over a pebble……..holes all over the warehouse……hitting the dock plate…..holes in the trailer when your not expecting it….boom! You grab your back…….aggravation from the radio telling you to hurry up, truck drivers tapping their foot……cold as hell in the winter…ya never take your heavy coat off from the time you get up in the morning…….then there’s your “fellow” workers waiting for you to make a mistake so they can get your seniority and day shift job……

I look back and wondered how I did it. I’d do around 7-10 trailer loads a day……the “bros” would do 5 at most…..and guess who the management would hound?

No wonder why I’m so hateful today……7 years since I retired and not ONCE have I stopped in to say hello.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Had a long time patient who loaded and unloaded trucks. Went to lift a dock plate, you would know what that was, that he thought was loose. Very serious back case. Both I and his ortho told him he had to change jobs. He said I have a family and there is now where else I can make this kind of money. Took about six months to get him back to work. Started at 8 hrs and any ot would throw him for a loop. Then he got over that but oddly he got promoted to doing some dockside computer stuff after 8. The sitting bothered him. But the axial compression of the lumbar spine is 40% greater sitting. He did progress to handle that. While recovering he began walking a lot which seemed to help. After retirement he stopped that and went down hill. Other emotional factors played a part. Back east that whole winter inactivity and weather gloom would be an issue.

Retirement changes do best with some enjoyable activating activities. You are right that this weather and sun help out here. A day or two with just the tube will stiffen things up.

In an odd way I think that whole tornado thing helped you for that time, purpose, planning, progress.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahaha! That's man bun hippie beer Six.

My dad loaded trucks, but with rolls of paper. Instead of Forks, they had a circular clamp that matched the diameter of the 8k pound rolls. If you dropped them.......
Yup. You got a 8k pound roll of paper rolling through the warehouse. It bothered his hips after years of climbing on and off.

Now for me.....
My eyes are a little burnt now after 35 years of looking at little fine details. I finally need readers at 55. My knees are a little rough from running around on cement.
The biggest one will be my early death from working nights all my life. Mostly now it's my butt. I spend all my time at work on it. :D
Had all the same aggravations as Six in regards to backstabbing thing coworkers and management. The difference is, I got no union protection where I'm at.

And now, for the hight of stupidity, I have to run down by Bar Harbor today to look at one of those fat tired Yamaha dirt bikes. Going to use it at the lot running back and forth to stands and it will fit in my trails. That gives me something to help get deer put of those h3llholes I hunt in.
Yes sir......OldWin gets older, but he don't get no smarter. :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey OS,
My wife worked in office manager jobs all her life. Her back is bad from both gymnastics and heredity. Her old bosses sister managed one of the good hospitals here down in Portland. She pulled some strings and got my wife in to see this hot shot surgeon. They had my wife's MRI and told her she had spondolethesis (hick spelling is probably wrong), and that her lower spine was snapped off letting it float around.
The doc said he could "fix" it, but couldn't guarantee it would "feel" any better. He told her that she was lucky in that she was small and fit. That the abdominal muscles would to a lot to stabilize her spine.
Couple years ago, she got sick of the stress and left the insurance industry to go and be night manager of our local grocery store. The job is more physical and she slimmed down even more, to about 102lbs. She is on and off a fork truck sometimes, and helps out her crew nightly (I call her Rosy the Riveter).
Poof! Her back hardly bothers now. That Doc knew his poop for sure.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey Jay, do you know this guy from Maine :?: he has a tractor more Redneck than your John Deere..... :o
Video is under 10 minutes long and I like the way he wears socks and no boots, quite a character.... 8)
https://youtu.be/9h_ishbzc60
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yes sir buddy! That's a do-yard!
Feller is a "herrin' choker". Down towards the coast. Maybe over downeast. Sorta where I'm heading today. That old Economy Power King is a nice tractor. I was looking at one local a week or so ago.

You see them fellers kinda laughing at him, but those people are tougher than a bag of hammers. And some serious survivors. If the dollar crashes tomorrow, it ain't gonna effect his life all that much.
Maine is a strange place. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

He’s got a lot of equipment as they might say out here.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

OW, back pain can have a lot to do with the balance of these muscles internally. My mother in law’s case was similar to what you describe. This was important to her, same activity type.

Drs Tyler Evans and his wife Mychal Beebe in Lee, NH specialize in this sort of work. It is what I have done for 45 years. Has been an important factor in thousands of cases. Took care of the Budweiser delivery guy throwing around cases and kegs for years

Good the activity has reduced the strain on the spondylolisthesis. Physical structure, activity and degree of dynamic balance all play a role.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks OS.
Yup. That Doc told Kristy the tighter she could keep her abdominal muscles, the better it would be.
She was lucky in that she has always been small and slim, but her work still made a marked difference.

Well boys.......I did it again. But I'm done. I swear. This little rig will get me all around up the lot. The TW is basically a gas powered mountain goat. I bet it would be right up GK' alley.
Bought it off a lobster fisherman. Awesome guy. Trust me boys, his place didn't look like GKs video dude, Jimmy.
This guys place made ME look like Jimmy.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

What size motor does that yammer hammer have.
Trump 2024

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

I always wanted one of those two wheel drive bikes, this is the Russian version
https://newatlas.com/taurus-2x2-2wd-fat ... cle/44616/

Or the Rokon,
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/rokon-tra ... 173277441/
Trump 2024