A. Rossi 62SA

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Pat C
Levergunner 3.0

A. Rossi 62SA

Post by Pat C »

A Rossi I don't mind at all , all though not quite same quality as a Winchester 62A it will get the job done .
Only thing I changed was the sights , the modern era Lyman No.2 tang sight is a real bonus . With target ammo it will shoot all X's . Fired these 25 yard groups kneeling with rifle resting on bag with CCI .22 HV
This one has fired many thousands of rounds without trouble . Its takedown is very snug ,no wiggle .
Had the first shot flyer on left target ,then it fell right in place.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pat C
Levergunner 3.0

Re: A. Rossi 62SA

Post by Pat C »

Interestingly the bore has a tapered lead behind crown like a modern muzzle loader. Almost same as a forcing cone on a revolver. Never seen anouther up close to see if that's standard or not.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

I bought one for My Son about twenty years ago. another inexpensive rifle that is just too Good. never jammed once and is accurate like Yours. I'll look at the barrel tomorrow & see if it's the same as Yours.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I always wanted one but at the time they were uncommon in the UK.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
TomF
Levergunner 2.0

Post by TomF »

I have one from the Garcia days of Rossi. 23" round barrel and the forearm is flat bottomed. Mine is awesome and was my constant companion in my teens. I shoot it only occasionally nearly 50 years later. I hope my grandsons will enjoy it as did I. It is not roll marked with a model designation.