The Moon Landing, and the Pyramids and Stonehenge, etc...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

The Moon Landing, and the Pyramids and Stonehenge, etc...

Post by AJMD429 »

If you look at the 'promitive' technology of the 1950's and '60's that was implemented in the '60's and the '70's to land on the moon, it really seems IMPOSSIBLE.

Even this far into the future it looks like there's no way it could have been done, yet it WAS done... All the estimates and calculations and what-ifs and theories HAD to work, or the mission would have failed... BUT IT DIDN'T....

Kind of like Stonehenge and the Pyramids, and other ancient things.

https://youtu.be/1nLHIM2IPRY

kind of like Washington winning the American Revolution... NO WAY that should have worked.... BUT IT DID...

ALSO kind of like what we see as we explore biology... There's NO WAY all the complexity we discover with mitochondria, cell membranes, epigenetics, and so-on could ever really work... BUT IT DOES...

My scientific friends tell me that there is no way God could possibly exist, because no single entity could coordinate so many things at once, with such detail.... I'll agree there probably isn't some bearded dude sitting on a gold throne running everything from which galaxy to collide with which one down to whether a given dragonfly larvae snags a given baby dace for lunch. And no way I can feel I have the right to ask any such entity for personal favors or success (why would I be more deserving than whoever else requests such favors, and even if so, The Entity would have little reason to cut me an advantage due to my supplication or eloquence, so makes more sense to leave it to The Entity to decide without my whining or begging or flattery).

But there really MUST be a 'guiding hand' of some sort; envision it as best your 3-dimension-limited human mind can, as I do, but take some solace that there really must be something beyond what we humans know and control - probably best give the occasional prayer of thanks, and hope that insight, guidance, and calm result.

Anyway....to the point of the video...just ponder how many equations had to be done with PERFECT results, and with all the 'exceptions' and 'what-ifs' dealt with, using further untestable theoretic calculations.

Look at the next video as well - https://youtu.be/6mMK6iSZsAs as to the 'computer' systems they used to control the MOON MISSIONS... A cellphone has more power than a thousand of the computers totaled that ran the moon mission....

Like I said....it's impossible....TOTALLY SO.....but they did it...

Like the taking of Vincennes....

Amazing.

Say your prayers and be humble.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: The Moon Landing, and the Pyramids and Stonehenge, etc...

Post by Old Savage »

Well, you just go with your conclusions then ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

I thought the moon landing was filmed on a sound stage in Pasadena. :P
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I don't know about the Moon landings but I do know about Stone Henge I must have driven past it 6 or 7 times recently in my quest to find a new home.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Post by 4t5 »

I think a pelosi had a hand in stopping the wall known as stonehenge, even back then, young nancy and her congress,or paul pelosi ran over a construction worker on the site, after drinking too much ale.
Rumble.com/ hickock45
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

4t5 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:23 am I think a pelosi had a hand in stopping the wall known as stonehenge, even back then, young nancy and her congress,or paul pelosi ran over a construction worker on the site, after drinking too much ale.
:lol: :lol:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
ole pizen slinger
Levergunner 2.0

Post by ole pizen slinger »

Rather odd that nowhere does God seek to prove His existence--He simply assumes everyone believes He exists!
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

If I thought this was all just some random stuff... I'd be severely depressed,I mean really? Why couldn't I have ended up being the one to born rich AND good looking. And I'd be a good way along to being a drunkard! And, since I'm not... it can't be random... right?
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Our very own forumite, KirkD, has some excellent thoughts on the subject.
His YouTube page is almost endlessly informative.
Here, he talks about God and religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFdSEb7_K8k
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

An organism such as we humans carrot be put together by random chance and have everything work. Someone has to be guiding things.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost