Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by gamekeeper »

Thanks I don't know yet if the locals are ready for a gun toting hick... :lol:
Here's the dooryard at the back of the pub.
The-Queens-Arms-So_1451706c.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! Not bad. It's safe to say that my presence wouldn't "class up" the place. :D
It looks quiet there. Nothing better than that buddy. Well....except for the occasional gunfire. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well 00, Compton happens to have a very active gun club and Friends of NRA support program. They have contributed tens of thousands. The Bros would take gk right in and set him up. Check out through Momma on FB Sam Neely who has done many auctions for us a collected s good bit of my money my wife didn’t think I needed to “contribute”, silver tongued devil. Texas cowboy turned loud mouthed advocate for American and gun causes. He could set up gk anywhere in SoCal, knows everybody.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

The reason there's no washing machines, stoves, old freezers, etc is because they have all been shipped to upstate Pa and parts of Maine.....I'm told that scrap steel is the main industry in those parts....they don't melt the steel down, they just stack em up along the roads and live in em......

Well, on to business....we are watching a movie called "The Guardian" where it takes place in Kodiak, AK with The Coast Guard. I swear, one of those guys looked like Jay's son but the movie was made in 2006.

Nothing happening here....just took a shower and saw I had a S. stain on my underwear.......well, that's what I get for not taking them off since July.----00
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow! Page 162 already!....didn't even see these posts......that's quite a dooryard GK......clean, nicely trimmed grass, people are orderly........were not in the U.S, fer sure! But......we have something in abundance that GK don't.....

I tell ya...love that Yellowstone! Forgot it was on all day until around 8......I could write the script for that show....those attitudes and thinking are ME.......tomorrow night is the 2 hour premier for the new season ....and I heard, the last....

That new Chevy commercial that's on every third commercial. ........sissy liberals singing in their cars! How much more weaker are they "trying" to make the sheep?.....
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, strangely enough, I've never seen that movie.
My son graduated HS as a junior. Before he left his class kind of gave him a send-off at school and they watched that movie. He went in in 2009.

We have been watching that show too. We didn't start till after it had been on a couple seasons.

Yes sir! Scrap metal lawn ornaments is an art form in these here parts! :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

The reason you don't see too many scrapmetal lawn ornaments in Britain is we always had "Rag and Bone Men" as kids we would search for any old iron for the chance of getting a goldfish in a plastic bag ....... it didn't matter where we got the scrap from... :lol:
b25lY21zOjcwMTRlYzczLTIwMzItNDk5YS1iNjJhLTcxNTYzODQyMThlMDpmYWI1ZjI5My0zYjZmLTQwMDItOTU4Zi01MzMzZTcyNjA5YmE=.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Can't be done here GK...on keeping it clean with motivation for a hidden prize........here, they are dirting it up faster than it can be cleaned up..........my personal area is exceptionally clean but about once a week I have to walk out and pick up thrown trash on my yard..........always the same trash, chicken wrappers, gnawed chicken necks, grape and punch soda cans, malt liquor bottles, empty menthol cigarette packs...........about 3 miles down the road is one of Americas historically significant black colleges, Lincoln University, the best of them.......can you imagine what the bottom members of the totem pole are like?

I say it like I see it.....

Well, binge watching Yellowstone and getting ready for the wild premier at 8.......
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I don't get garbage around my place really. It's pretty clean. Sometimes along the road up to the lot there will be Natty Light 12 pack cartons. Sometimes Bud Light from the more well to do hillbillies.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I can prove this to you in a video but I won't take the time to do it. Lincoln University is, like I said, about 3 miles down the road......there are 4 roads that lead to it and there's not a spot of trash anywhere until you get about a half mile from the "University" where the occupants of vehicles that are heading there (the university) decide to empty out their cars.....trash right up to the stop sign and the entrance to this "college"....mostly alcohol containers so they won't get into trouble along with remnants of fried chickens, the wrappers, uneaten gizzards, necks, backs, and deep fried turkey butts......

The new Yellowstone premier was boring. The emphasis on severe cussing and T's hanging out is making it trashy and more like a "B" rated show.....last year for sure. Waited all day for stupidity.

Madonna was on the news shown licking water out of a dog bowl.

I'm 3 seconds away from taking the TV out and becoming more reclusive. Last thing left is this internet and I'm not far from eliminating that too.....----002
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I hear you buddy. Well, there's always the trailer! :D
We will probably watch it cause we've gone this far. But, like you said, it will jump the shark as soon as ratings dip and they get desperate.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ok, I'm moving in the huntin' cabin......me and GK......but......on separate bunks!!!! :D

Within a week I'll have that place fixed up to my likens.........2" pee holes on all sides and a "dump funnel" next to GK's bunk, next to the pillow..........(there's something wrong with me isn't there??).......ahhhhh, maybe so, but I'm having a good time.......that reminds me about Burt Reynolds statement when he was dying... ......."well, one thing for sure, I had a blast")..... and I fully intend to go out the same way....

Keep getting sidetracked......for real....get me the GPS coordinates of the cabin or near it so I can look around on Google Earth....of course the cabin won't be in the pics as most pictures are five years old.

Some years back the "other Gunny" was going to Colorado for an elk hunt and wanted to know where we pitched our tent....OK Gunny, take a dirt road 22 miles in, make right at the first aspen tree, make left at a rock, go 2 miles, pass gas and wait, an elk will smell the F and tell you which way to go........looked on my handheld GPS on "locations saved" , gave him the coordinates and he drove right to it....

Well, I have a Gavin Newsome to drop off at the pool.....---006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha I don't know no coordinates! Go through Cornville and Athens on 150. About a mile past the town line of Brighton, take a right at the old maples.
All I know is I'm sitting in my stand, the wind is blowing, and it's snowing a little. They say we have a foot coming between Wednesday and Thursday. Man, I hope not.

Ok, my hand is getting too cold to type without a glove.....
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jesus!!!! You don't have coordinates up there???????!!!!! (I know your laughing)........go to Google Earth and when you get the spot your looking for, press and the coordinates will come up....write it down......if you have pencils up your way and don't use the point of a bullet..... :D

Well, just got done on a one hour 30 minutes with my boy.......he's telling me areas in Colorado that are known to be red mostly voted blue....mmmmmm......your right my man....voting don't mean nuttin'...

Happy hunting------little nuts....
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I see it....a skinny little stone road after some maple trees......if you go another 1/4 to a 1/2 mile there's another road with a house or barn of some sort a few hundred yards in......

Cornville is quite a town! Athens is even bigger! Brighton not so much........do they have movie theaters and car dealerships there? I see a few T bars....with wiiidddeeeee back doors. :D
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha my man!
Yup, I'm home now. Had a nice steak with mushrooms, some mashed taters, and carrots.

Yeah. There's a whole Lotta nothing in them little towns. Athens is pretty much centered around the Athens Corner Store. There is an elementary school, a small fairgrounds, and a little restaurant that's open Thursday through Sunday. It's rough.
One day, when we were kids, we were sitting in front of the store on dirt bikes having a soda. There's a little hill going out of town on 150, and I heard this noise coming down the road. I'm like, "What the h3ll is that?"
We look, and a Timberjack skidder comes over the hill with a full twitch of tree length logs dragging behind it. Full cleat chains on that sucker and all. He goes through town, hangs a left by the school, and heads out rt. 43.
Hahaha WTF?

West Athens is even worse bud.

Cornville really has no town propper. There is an elementary school, and a volunteer fire dept, but they are just out on a country road and about 7 miles apart.

I will see if I can get you some co......cou.......co-od-Inates.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sent you a PM with some co-oderits.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OA skidder on the road dragging logs with cleats on? You gots to be kidding me....around here the state would own that skidder.

Yep, a full day calls for a steak...what kind of steak? tube?

Long day for me too.....ran the splitter till 8:30.....gonna go check out da co-ordinatitus........
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You ever read this book?....this is a first edition and is written by the combat photographer who was on the first wave...full of all kinds of pictures with all of the details. You don't put this book down.....

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Swear to God man! It was a sight seeing that Timberjack. This was a long time ago, but it was still a sight.
Them folks live by their own laws......and it's pretty sketchy. West Athens, is on a whole other level. When I was in HS, a kid I went to school with got busted as part of a poaching ring that was feeding the whole settlement with deer meat. A warden stumbled into a butchering shack in the woods and he RAN outta there cause he knew they'd kill him. They got every warden and state cop they could find before they went back. There were trip and swivel guns all through the woods. It was all over the news. They arrested probably 20 guys and none of them said a word or admitted or ratted.
It's some real deliverance kinda stuff in them parts bro.
Last edited by OldWin on Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! That looks like an awesome book man! I love that stuff. I have an entire book case filled with nothing but WW2 books. I bought ton off someone here on the board last year. I've read a lot on the war.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
Did you read this particular book? Nobody reads books anymore and I've read it ten times. I'll send it to you. The pictures are VERY graphic. Japs with their heads half blown off with their toes still on the trigger. Piles of dead japs. Really heartwarming...I hate those low life savages to this day.

Yea....on to real deal hillbillies. I met a truckload of them upstate on a small lonely dirt road I was walking on and they asked me if anyone one else was hunting with me? Huh? For real, swear to the Almighty........I reached under my coat and drew a S.A.A out of a shoulder holster and told them, "just me and Mr. Colt."

Don't know what I ate last night but I never slept more than 15 minutes straight. 5 hours and I'm up instead of my standard 10.

P.M. Coming---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes bud! You're up early. Sorry you didn't sleep.
No, I've never seen that book before. Wow! Thank you buddy. Be good reading this winter. I will send it back after I read it. That is too nice to give away bud. Or I can send you one of mine if you like. I ain't got no first editions though haha.

Man, is it cold in this tree!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What I'm going to do is copy every other page (odd numbers) and send that to you. You will pay me $7,000 for the rest of it. I ain't stupid......

.Nawwwww, don't want it back, it will just sit in my library and my kids will throw it in the trash. Only thing they are interested in is money........same goes for my guns....anything you want let me know and I'll sell it at a price that any gunshop would give it to you for. I sold around XX guns in the last 5 years and I cannot see where I put a dent in any of the safes.

.....Last month I was in the "little barn" where the horse used to live and honest to Lordy, there in the corner was a 1917 Winchester. (Enfield) Perfect barrel and action but it had extra holes on the action for a scope....Remember a year or two ago I offered the guys on our thread a Ruger 41 mag for $300? Got $700 for it.....

HEY! Guess where I'm going????..... I have business this Friday in Lancaster.........the road goes right past where Dick (Richard) Winters is buried. I'm gonna stop and pay my respects. I'm sure you know who he is from WW2 and Easy Company....will take pictures....---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Buddy, I don't even question it. I know you'd use me right on anything I bought from you. Hey! You did me r8ght on that flat top. And my kid on that 95. I couldn't believe that 95 when I saw it. He got a buy man! That thing is absolutely beautiful.

Hey bud, in all seriousness, give my respect to Major Winters. When I had the honor of shooting the bull with Babe Heffron, he could not say enough about Major Winters. You could see the admiration he had for him. Incredible group of men. I have all the books and the series on DVD and VHS.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

My only claim to fame is shaking the hand of Wild Bill G...don't know how to spell his name......he looked wired.....and mean, just like a pirate......even in his old age.....maybe 15-18 years ago. He was a little wobbly, like he didn't have a leg to stand on....

Oh man, that's sick.
IMG_0562.JPG
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah I was really bummed I didn't get to meet Wild Bill (Guarnere). He lived right there near Babe too. I mentioned it and Babe said he would be glad to get Bill and meet me, but by the time I got back down there he'd passed. Sucks.
I wrote Babe a letter thanking him, my mother's cousin said he carried it around showing everyone. He said it was the best letter he'd ever got. Made me real happy. I wished I'd made a copy of it.

I always would have liked to meet Shifty Powers.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I thought Wild Bill was from Philly...oh well, my mistake......Shifty was a real deal hillbilly, spending a lot of time on his porch in Tenn.?.....ya know, he was nearly killed after he won a lottery to send him home without the required points.

Off the subject I just watched a documentary on "Secret Codes" like the German enigma machine and other countries way of coding messages......they were pointing out certain people from this country who were trying to change the laws and even giving info to other countries to give our enemies the advantage during the war!!!! Yea, liberals have always been a problem. Ban liberals!--00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wild Bill was from south Philly. He and Babe lived on the same block as my wife's cousin. He was good pals with them both.
I sat in the neighborhood church and talked with Babe for quite awhile. He sat in that church cursing up storm while we talked about the war. What a character.

Yeah. Shifty never got a scratch while fighting. That fella was a gun guy and shooter. Always thought I'd like him.

Yup. There's always been weasels. Always. Makes a good world miserable. The worst part is they always seek out positions of power.
They should let hillbillies run the show.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It's good you got to b.s. with a real deal American patriot hero......amazing what those guys lived through.....as a kid my dad would hang around with them...my dad was in the occupation......they were all drunks.

Here ya go Jayster.....watch it before it gets taken off......this is what Russia does to traitors... :D

https://alivegore.com/execution/5636-tr ... r-pmc.html
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. That's a permanent solution. That's some tough monkeys over there.
Bunch of panzies here. But it's been a plan to make everyone that way. Then they are easier to control.

Yeah. I always talked with any of those old vets I could. I got along great with them all. I never pushed, asked difficult or personal questions or opened the conversation talking about the war.
I worked and was friends with a lot of Vietnam guys too. I did the same with them, and was even more careful when discussing their service. I went out of my way to be respectful with the Nam guys. They had a lot senseless BS to deal with.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

The ones who went to VN personally thought they were making a difference...they were young........

That war opened the eyes of the American people that it was a politicians war and a money maker for their buddies and hopefully
Would end that nonsense.

So what happens.......George W. and his AH VP, who, incidentally happened to run Halliburton decided we needed to "get rid of weapons of mass destruction".

I never knew much about the Middle East and Muslim countries, other than the obvious, you know, pyramids, camels, goat F'ers, sand.......they fight amongst themselves, constantly.........so matter who is in power, they are gonna fight.......HRC and her Libya fiasco......what do they think is gonna happen......camel parties, everyone sitting around a sand fireplace with singing and dancing, free goats for everyone?

Like the American inner cities, let em fight and kill each other off.....our boys dying for a worthless cause makes no sense.....

My uncle Joe, my fathers older brother was in Pattons 3rd Army as a mortar man across France and into Germany had a life long injury from a wall falling on him in France......did not see him too often as they lived across the state.....at my aunts funeral in about 2010 I saw him for the last time as he was then around 88. I was more mature at the time and the first thing I said to him was thanking him for his service. You know what came out of his mouth instantly?....."all those young boys, what a waste!"----006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. Instead of everyone "seeing it" with Vietnam and it not happening again, it's the only way it will be from then on. This country has become a toilet because of those in power.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Jay...but most people, like you and I don't realize that until we get older and know how the system really works......

And that is why we always need to be prepared.......save me a corner in the huntin' cabin but down towards the other end, unless you don't mind to be asphyxiated .

On a brighter note, it's windy and cold and I'm too miserable to go outside....brighter note?-----
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, I turned a corner my junior year when I did that term paper on George Orwell.
I've been screaming into the abyss for years.
Now they don't care if we see it. It's too late.

Snowed here today. Just a few inches. Supposed to be more up at camp. Didn't hunt today. I don't hunt in messes like this.
I got the Jeep all put up and the garage turned around for winter.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, your waaaayyy ahead of me then.....I didn't know hardly anything until I was 50 or more.......put 99% of my free time into Winchesters & Colts.... we all reap what we sow.

I see your doing about what I'm doing today....nothing........don't sweat it bro.....the older you get the more days of "nothing" you will reap and we deserve them from a lifetime of taking care of other S.......like Winchesters & Colts... :D
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah.
I was just telling Kristy that I'll be glad when winter settles in and the only thing I gotta worry about is cleaning up snow. I'm ready to sit down in the gun room and take it easy. I been on a tear since spring. I tell ya bud, I've had enough.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You've had enough??!!.....danged punk!......I have to stay somewhat busy...nervous energy......extreme type "A" personality........

I have a BIL, with a type "Z" personality on my wife's side that is as motivated as a snail......I mean, this guy can sit in a chair for two weeks straight and feel good about himself.....he's 63 or 4 and is at least $250K in debt.......got a 400K fake settlement and instead of paying off the house, he blew it all on fancy cars, trucks, diamonds, 100 "gun shop guns" (you know, guns that are at every gun shop), and horses...then borrowed on the house which he still owes on......sold everything except the house for .15 cents on the dollar and now drives a YJ with more rust than the back lot of U.S. Steel Corp...his wife, my wife's sister worked 60 hour weeks while he lounged around. He's asked me to take him to the gun club as his Jeep won't make it that far and he lost his membership due to not renewing.......

Yea, I am in a bad mood........now the dog is barking at me and wants to go for a walk....

Here, check out this S...... https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-arrested ... 88ebbc7322
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Six wrote:" Yea, I am in a bad mood........now the dog is barking at me and wants to go for a walk...." come on Man... If I had an 800lb meteorite that I dug outback I would at least sell it so I could get the rear lift for the EXTREAMLY MIGHTY KUBOTA , or buy the state of Maine...... then You could easily mount the generator on it and drill holes all over the country.................. :shock: :D .
I'm depressed as I'm waiting to find out where Gamekeeper moved to. I'll just drop in and WE can go to the Pub and then to the Gun Shops. I've a lot to learn.!
I hope they have Guinness Extra Stout on Tap, I'm thirsty.................................
Last edited by .45colt on Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah.....I know the type buddy. We got a whole country full of em.
No, I don't think I'm lazy per se. But I'm ready for a break. I'm hoping this winter to do some snowshoeing and a little woods loafin'
I just got the DVD of Dead River Rough Cut. I watched it and there is an interview with Bob Wagg a couple years before his death. Filmed in 1998. Pretty cool. The guy that made the film was one of them "back to nature people " that moved up here. He lived in Athens and it was his hog they butchered in the film. He said those guys came to him cause they heard he knew how to grow pot. Hahaha! Now you just know that's gotta be true!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey 45! Buy the state of Maine? Heck...you don't need an 800lb meteorite. A pickup load of returnable Natry Light cans should do it.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

.45colt wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:44 pm .. If I had an 800lb meteorite that I dug outback I would at least sell it so I could get the rear lift for the EXTREAMLY MIGHTY KUBOTA , or buy the state of Maine......

Hey 45! Now your talking! "buy the whole state of Maine"....that is funny...to me anyway...don't think Jay will like it as he probably has 4 times as much as that in his new huntin' cabin. Heck, just one of his half mag '92 carbines are worth as much as the whole Rossi factory.... :D Where Jay lives, he is the "boss on top of the mountain" like you seen in old pictures......the big guy with all the money lived on top, then the managers right below him and at the bottom were the "little people" like me who dug the ditches.

Yes, the Kubota ......two actually, the B3350 and the Z422 are "mighty" and if it wasn't for all of those dang safety switches I could elevate their status to "extremely". I had a B7800 and it didn't have all that crud on it.....

Yes, took Miss Apple for her daily walk.....

Oh! Those redneck hillbillies are from Athens? Dang, that's close to home! Just after Athens on Rt. 59 is a couple of hundred acres that those guys descendants are living on. One called me up and said they have a new house with wheels they are getting ready to move into....
Last edited by Sixgun on Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Just hit submit...can't believe my message above is so long.....I'm typing away as fast as my brain goes and 11 hours later, it's all here.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Unfolding drama to escalate. ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Stop with the stupid little emoji with the "wink".....What's unfolding?.....what drama? ....ain't here, we all just got done passing gas, even the dogs
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Six, thanks for you concern. Now I know you like to be in charge and ..,you used to be in charge and over the years I have seen quite a few guys go through what you might call retirement isolation where they are in their own head too long. On the bright side they usually come out of it particularly if they have a support friend.

Even considering your concern I will try to continue my own selections on verse and emoji :-) ;-)

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

OW is trying his best to help though I think Kristy might be embarrassed. Maybe an early spring. BTW there is a change coming here but I don’t know how it will unfold. ;-)

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well my bud just left. Had circulator that wouldn't stop on my furnace. Called my bud to give me a hand and we got her all tuned up and purring.
Then we sat downstairs and had a beer and shot the bull. Now I gotta be up at 4am to go hunting.

So......good night boys!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Good night Mr Jay.......did you guys tell any dirty jokes? .....like the Chinaman at the bar? Thats one of my favorites.

Got some original 1943 military ammo in '06 and 45 auto to leave at Major Dick Winters grave this week. (Black tip armor piercing in an enbloc)

Happy hunting but your asleep by now and I'll be going to bed about when you get up so we can both have "shifts" to be in charge of the board.....----006

Oh! I made my own homemade soap..........sifted water through red oak ash and made a gallon of lye......nasty stuff....mixed it with grease, cooked it up and poured it into a lead mould.........not for the money....for the knowledge .....

Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

This time difference between the old country and the colonies is a pain, while I'm asleep you guys are posting like the editor of the Tombstone Epitaph on a Saturday night.
.45colt I too am anxious to try the local beer in Somerset and the beers are on me when you get here..

Talking to veterans is something we should all do especially politicians, I was lucky as a youngster I got to listern to a lot of WW1and WW2 vets some were teachers at my school.

I have my son and daughter in law staying for a few days before they start their new life on the other side of the planet.

Six, I like the fact you take personal hygiene so seriously you are making your own soap ... 8)