Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Now, on to business......GK is a busy man.......quiet as a church mouse........Jayster busy wit he's projects.......as usual, I'm alone....but.....I like it dat way!...........

You should have seen the brass fly last night.......Philly is fast approaching St. Louis as the murder capital ......boom!....booooom!......what did you call me?......boom!.......

So I cruise over to Costco to get gas in mom's Jeep......all white high dollar area......practically zero crime.......it's in the evening.......maybe 8 cars getting gas..........I look around as I'm always aware of what's around me no matter where I am......I look at the other people who are pumping gas......they too are looking all around them. :D

Red wave, for sure.......----006 and 11/32 nds.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I don't really understand.
Everybody is all excited thinking there's going to be a "red wave".
We learned in the last election that it doesn't matter who people actually vote for. They corrupted the election process........they got away with it.
Standard operating procedure now.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

There is a difference depending on who is in power......while their main objective of a one world order shows no difference between the parties, little things like regulations, ATF, gas prices, border crossings and overall freedom is heavily,in the republican favor......just ask anyone in New Jersey, New York, Kalifornia, Conn, Ma, RI, HI, and a few others what it's like to buy and hold on to their guns. Ask anyone from Kal and N.J. about their real estate taxes....my uncle, who moved to his other house in Fl told me his real estate taxes in N.J. were $24,000 a year........hell, in upstate Pa you can buy a house for that much but of course it won't be like my uncle's with the heated year round indoor swimming pool encased in double pane glass. :D

Your used to doing pretty much as you please in Maine and I'm not much different as Pa and Maine are about the only eastern states that still have freedom with yours at the top....but like everywhere else, it will all be commie in the future but I'll be dead by then.......IF there is a future

Oh well, cut 4 acres today...maybe the last one until the trees drop their leaves and then it's chop chop time and hope for a strong wind to blow em all next door.....

Organizing a bit in my gun room and dang if I didn't find 2 more vises....medium size. Gotta get em painted as the museum opens next weekend.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

More vices? Holy smokes! Six is the "vice squad". :D

Yeah, I've pretty much given up on "the system".
I don't judge or care what anyone else does. They are probably better than me. But the last 2 years have pretty much grossed me out. I'm going to take care of what I can, the best I can.
For myself, thinking you can fix it by playing their game is like a degenerate gambler thinking they have a sure thing system or fans who continually root for a loser team.
Nope. Done.

Anyway.....that's enough of being a downer.
Back to our regularly scheduled program! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea....copy dat bro!

Can you honestly say that if it wasn't for the NRA and it's five million being able to "bribe" Republicans that we would have the gun rights we have today? Most handguns would be gone as would ever semi auto rifle......or if they weren't, they would be heavily regulated.........

Well, back to watching documentaries on da British Royal Family........I tell ya, that Prince Edward, who abdicated the throne in 1936 was a real deal P hound........he got more "a" than a toilet seat.---006 and 33/64ths....or .516.....

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That is probably a fair assessment, yes. However, in the last few years, I don't think we are getting much from the NRA. Theybare too worried about damage control....and Wayne's suits.
The fact that the Republicans must also be bribed makes my point. The system is so corrupted and compromised its broken. And it got that way because the populace was mostly ok with it as long as "their side" was winning. It's nobody's fault but our own.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

On that part I agree.......with money, comes power and with power, comes corruption......it's always been that way throughout history. I do believe that many beginning politicians go to Washington with the intent to do good......then they get lots of loot and forget where they came from or why they were sent to where they were sent.

While guys like us trudge along, go to work everyday and try to figure out a way to get a "little extra" above our bills and taxes.---

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. And I'll tell you something....God's honest truth.
I thought as I got older, I'd worry more about money, but I don't. I worried a lot more when I was in my 30s. I'm not rich by any means. Not even close. But I DO think I am rich in what matters. I have more than I thought I ever would, and I own it. I'm good.
I don't have to worry about who I run into on the street. I don't have to hide in shame from anyone. I think I've lived a decent life. That more than most of those P'sOS in Washington can say. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Bro....my life and yours mirrors each other....great feeling ain't it? We can tell the whole f world to F off.......we are realists, not pretending to be anything other than how we present ourselves.......

And NOW you know why a lot people hate me......the ones I don't give a s about anyway....they are fake.....we is real bro!!! My family and a very few friends are all what means to me....and of course, our four footed furry friends.....

But people won't hate you....your demeanor is much better than mine..........I'd be real busy if there ever was another "Night of the Long Knives". :D 6 O da bro who is still up watching Alien 3.....some crazy S man........

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahaha c'mon man! Who's more likable than you?
I'm jealous! Wish I was sitting down in the gunroom, sipping a cold one, watching horror movies! Instead I'm stuck in this hole. Oh well.....at least I ain't doing much.

I was looking back at old posts. Sometimes that's fun. :D
Ooops.....think I gotta go put a part on the CMM.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:25 am Hahahaha c'mon man! Who's more likable than you?
I'm jealous! Wish I was sitting down in the gunroom, sipping a cold one, watching horror movies! Instead I'm stuck in this hole.
Well young man, let ME explain something to you......"Your stuck in a hole".....well, good for you, it's been so long for me I forgot what it felt like.....same for "sipping a cold one", except I didn't "sip", I'd put the can to my mouth and squeeze it. (16's)....

It was extremely rare that I had an altercation of any type at a gun show or my gun club or at the hundreds of competitive matchs I've been to. Just a percentage of people at work and a higher percentage here. Black guys?....sheet, I spoke their language and got along exceptionally well with them......after all, there weren't coming home with me.....bosses...rarely an issue as I did my job and they respected me for my intellect and innovation.......

It was just the losers at work I had issues with...the ones with a IQ of 89 or below..------006 and 79/128ths. (.617) :D

Well, think I'll fire up the splitter today..

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh man, last one. Just gotta get through tonight. Last night was pretty gravy, hopefully tonight is too. Got a lot to do this week to finish up the trailer.

Yeah.....wood splitter. That's something I need. I have a good donor engine. Maybe I can find one cheap that need a motor. Wait....that's sounding like a "project". So, not this year. I'm burnt. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay, woodspliiters are cheap nowadays......$1500 will get you a new 25 ton one.......That's what I paid about 5 years ago and this thing will split wood sideways......

There is a HUGE issue here in Pa. concerning senator candidates Dr. Oz and Fetterman. Fetterman has this big lump on his neck and will not explain it. He already had a stroke and is, in my opinion, "bad genes".

Now we know what that lump is. :D

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha that's priceless man! It don't matter who they put in. It all keeps going the same way. Puppets, every last one. If not, they are so few in number, there us no chance they can change anything.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Have our first snow of winter, supposed to be 18* tonight.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Woo! You beat us. They may have some up north, but not around me.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Snow? 55 here and raining/drizzling all day...miserable.......

I did have some fun......had to go out in the barn and restack a mess of oak boards that fell over.....while I was bent over I heard my stomach gurgling and pressure building up........I let it loose and the wood I stacked fell over again.....well, it didn't fall over but I was laughing.....all by myself.....

Sure is exciting around here.--

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Don't be too trusting of those buddy.
And i don't mean the pile of wood. :D

Well.....at least the pope wasn't around. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I don't worry about "trusting those"......if I make a mess, I just turn them inside out and use em again for another week.

Two miserable days in a row........leaves are turning fast.......think I'll head down to Brandwine Hardware......there's always something there that interests me.....thinking about a new impact screwdriver that uses all those different attachments.....I have two Makitas that get constant use but I'm looking for one with around 7,000 volts where I can drive a threaded railroad spike into cement...--00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Lousy weather here too. Gonna be most of the week. Figures. Got stuff to do.

Reversashorts......good thinking! I just been switching to my T-shirt and some paranoid. Man! Yous smart. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Well my trip to Gloustershire was a waste of time and gas, I am still waiting to hear about the property further North but I do not hold much hope for that one either.
There is a huge shortage of private properties to rent in the South of England and new legislation makes it more difficult to secure a property.
I only have three days before I become a squatter, I have no choice and will just continue searching for a suitable place for a fine sporting gentleman like myself... :?
Maybe a move much further north is my only option, yes I can see myself walking the Grouse moors with a folding .410 hidden under my jacket.... :lol:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang GK...I can feel the stress your enduring 3,000 miles away........I do believe the current owner knows your situation in the difficulty of finding another place and knows you are making an honest effort and won't have the "bobbys" knocking at the door....ya like that? :D .....

Did you know that in Kalifornia the renters have more rights than the owners? I "hear" you can go 3 years before being evicted and by then the place will be a s.h......I'd sell before renting......tried that with my sister and the only thing I got was F ed. We both had a gold mine but she got the gold and I got the shaft......rode by the house where I grew up a few weeks ago and it looks like a third world house......disgrace from how my father had it.

Rain..rain...rain....still miserable......ya know, when you get older miserable weather has a greater effect on you than when you were young, physically and mentally.......don't feel like doing nuttin.

Watched two horror movies last night from 10-2 a.m....went to bed around 3 with my eyes bigger than a golf ball.....oh well, should have known.----006

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sorry to hear GK. I hope your housing issue is resolved soon, and to your satisfaction. A real bummer, and I feel for you buddy.

Well, I got the regulator on the building for the propane. Got the line ran in and the shutoff put on. Put a separate one for the stove so if I'm not going to use it, I don't have to light the pilots.
Got 3 lights all plumbed and installed. Probably do one more. Hate to put in too many and find out I don't need em. Luckily, it was all free cause we stripped it all out of the old camp. Pays to be a cheapskate hick. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

No Jay....your not a hick.....just because something is used or old does not mean it's no good......just ask that Sixgun guy as he has embarrassed more than a few using a Hi Wall built in 1893 against modern Sharps rifles with perfect rifling at the long range matches.

You got a lot done and I used to be that way...nowadays i would have stopped after getting out my tools, then take a gas break, then maybe drill three 1/4" holes.

Watching TV....the senate debate in particular.....Dr. Oz is sharp as a tack and Fetterman is as sharp as a fence post.....it was sad, even Laura Ingraham said it was cruel to put Fetterman up.......85 IQ against a 160....it's like putting a Rossi owner against me and you.

I hear Maine has issues up there with the governor?

How about this......the cheapest Phillies World Series ticket is $1,200 with an average price of $3,300. Huh? I wouldn't pay $50.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha well......if you're a bum, you got no issue at all. They love her.
She is a moron. I actually met her about 23 years ago. She was part of a law firm my divorce attorney belonged to. The day I had to go to court for it to be finalized my attorney couldn't make it, so she went. I thought she was an idiot then. Guess time has proven ol Jay right again.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea......now you know why I keep eliminating people out of my life......there's always someone out to f. ya over. Mankind are natural savages and it's the man induced civility and morality bond that keeps us all from killing each other. Some can adhere to it while others know no bounds.....

S., a family can't even take a hike or camp out anymore.....people are being killed sitting around a campfire, in their tents, or just walking enjoying natures bounty.....

Well, today's makes 3 days in a row of miserable weather which makes me pretty much the same way.....--6

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Been the same up here bro. Really bad. Pizz warm and raining for what seems like forever.
First day of the season Saturday and I haven't even fired my rifle. First time in my life I've been able to say that. Been so busy with the camp.
Got the counter put together and in. Got the bottom bunk in. All the gas lines and lights put in. I dug the table out and put it in. We had it in the old camp. It was my grandparents wedding present, so its been around awhile. Still waiting on the chimney support to come in. Supposed to be today. Can't put it in with this rain anyway. We actually ended up with more room than I thought we would. I'm quite happy with it.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Man that's Lookin Great Oldwin!! Cant wait to See it all finished up. We had a week of beautiful weather here in the 60's&70's , it All came to a screeching halt today. pouring rain All day, and the leaves on the big trees came down at once. what a mess. I got My work cut out for Me this weekend. :shock: .
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks 45! I appreciate it. I will keep you guys posted as we go. Just have to get it usable right now. I'm sure work will continue for a while haha.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Some pull down shades and your almost ready!

You still need a gun rack.

The bunk.....seems awfully skinny to me or maybe it's the picture.

How about Oregon? They had a "child drag show". Little kids dressed in drag.....some were even tied up in S&M.......there were a mess of guys like me and you protesting. That entire west coast is gonna wreak the havoc of the Lord one day and there won't be a teary eye from the right............when you mess with the minds of children you will be destined for hell.--006

jdad
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jdad »

Six,
Things are messed up in PDX and Eugene. The rest of Oregon is Red. 3-4 counties have the highest concentration of the population and unfortunately they are far left and control the voting.

Jay,
I have a trip to your state on my bucket list. I'm a narrow gauge modeler. You have the SR&RL, in Phillips, and the WW&F, in Alna, I want to ride on.
I know a whole lot about very little and nothing about a whole lot.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It IS skinny! I ain't gonna be there to lie around all day haha. :D
Yup. There will be a gun rack over every window to make use of the space. There will be an enclosed one outside too. When you are going back out, you don't bring your rifle inside. It condensates and I hate that.
We will probably put up some cheap Walmart mini-blinds.
Goin' redneck all the way bro!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

jdad wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:26 pm Six,
Things are messed up in PDX and Eugene. The rest of Oregon is Red. 3-4 counties have the highest concentration of the population and unfortunately they are far left and control the voting.

Jay,
I have a trip to your state on my bucket list. I'm a narrow gauge modeler. You have the SR&RL, in Phillips, and the WW&F, in Alna, I want to ride on.
Hey! Yes, this state was loaded with NG lines. The terrain was rough, most were for hauling wood, so it was just a lot easier.
The exception were the "Ghost Trains", up by Chamberlain lake. They are full size steam locomotives. They were disassembled, hauled across the ice on Moosehead lake, and reassembled on site. They ran back and forth, just a few miles. When they finished, they just left them. They are still there. You can Google it. Incredible story.
My son loved old trains when he was a kid.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gk, head north to the Outer Hebrides, make a hard left for 8339 miles. Don’t be distracted by east coast lures. You see their reports. When you land in Cali we will figure out where you are and get you situated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey GK....if you take Fred's advice leave your guns home and expect to put out .80 out of every dollar you earn for taxes. :D it is a nice map he made for ya though.

Jdad.....yea, sounds like Pa......Philly in the east and Pittsburg on the left and Alabama everywhere else.......Colorado is the same way......the low life's are taking over and in the end they will still be low life's and the lefties in power will be rich......

Ahhhh...dunno Jay.....I need to be comfortable......2' ain't enough...I like 3'......I use two sleeping bags...one under for extra comfort......

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gk, no taxes for you, they will give you money here in the land of milk and honey ;-) and money for fruits and nuts.

It’s back to the future for you.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Got this hat from Donegal made from Scottish tweed from the Outer Hebrides. This thing stays right on in a 35 mph wind.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

What by the way would be on your firearms wish list?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Deloreans daughters are bring back their fathers car........

Well, sunshine is here.....---006

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Back to the future.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Nice titfer (hat) OS.
My firearms wish list is full of revolvers big and small.
BTW if I got as far north as the outer Hebrides I would probably stay there and live as a hermit.
Still no luck with finding a home I may have to put my guns into storage or sell them, If I ever find the right place I will buy new toys as I keep replacing my guns anyway, if you can't have a big collection then keep changing them has been my motto for years. That way I get to experience the difference between Rossi's and Winchester's etc.

Just realized I may be off line tomorrow for some considerable time.... :(
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ya know.....History has made a huge deal on the "OK Corral fight"......countless books and movies were made on the subject in the 30 shots that were fired.......I can't believe what's going on in Philly as I just watched a much bigger shootout in Philly......these bros were blasting away at each other...54 shots!!!.....It's big news here and even National Fox News picked up on it......Man! There was smoke from the Glocks and other junk semi auto's going off all over.....You'll see it.......

But I doubt there will be any movies made or books written as it's a daily occurrence in most every major city.

........and no one cares.......----006

On another note Putin called nancy pelosi "Grandma"...... :D

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well I didn't hear about that. Probably cause I don't watch the news or read papers.
Another day working on the camp.....
Put the stove in and checked all the gas lines for leaks. Got everything going to make sure it works. Got the top bunk framed and hinged to the wall. Think it'll work good.
I plumbed the drains in the sink. Will just have to cut a hole and pipe it outside.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

WOW that's looking really neat, great job and coming on fast now.... 8)

Six those shootouts with Glocks and such are not half as much fun as when using a single action six shooter, just pray and spray and probably kill folks who ain't even in the fight :!: a bit like giving a bunch of monkeys squirt guns... :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks old buddy. I appreciate it. Still plenty to do though haha.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

I get a kick out of how your dad is enjoying this project too. He looks happy.
Trump 2024

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Well yesterday the wife and I went deer hunting, I shot a nice doe that may be the largest doe I’ve ever shot.
The game cart came in handy to say the least, 2 mile walk back to the truck pulling the cart. My wife had walked back to the truck to get the cart while I field dressed the doe and dragged it about 800 yards with my belt. That whole thing is another story :roll:
So the goofy smile is that I made it back to the truck without having a heart attack. Just kidding I’m 65 but still climbing 10,000’ mountains hunting and hiking.
I did modify the cart, widened the wheel spacing by 16” and added the wood handles. I’m going to add D handles to the wooden ones for a more comfortable grip.
Trump 2024

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Congratulations on making meat harry! Good job.

Yeah haha. My dad was the biggest reason I started this project. He is pretty excited over it. They live right behind me so I see them most every day, but working on this, we have spent a lot of time together on it. That was the whole idea. Before he was too old to work on it. That would bother him.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I see lots of action since I was splitting wood and then me and mom went out to eat.......

That's a nice one Harry.....nice game cart too.....I used to carry a wheelbarrow in the back of my truck and more than once other hunters would look and say, "now why didn't I think of that?" Did it for years. Shot an elk one time in Colorado two miles in....quartered it up and was ready for fours times back and forth when a guy comes riding by on a horse and an empty sled....I said, "you wanna make a hundred bucks"? Job was done....

Jay...no springs? Ooooooo, maybe for a youngster but ya think pops is gonna go for dat......I like the stove.....what's holding up the upper bunk? Ya gonna chain it or more obvious, a few 2x4's.....

FUNNIER than heck....million to one.......I was splitting wood and came in the house to make a coffee and as I was walking out the door, I looked at the TV and there's this Forest Ranger with a Maine patch on his shirt......I stopped and the whole story of the train in the forest and the tram line was on it.....,the guy explained it all and it was exactly how Jay said it was......Discovery Channel....Season 3 Episode 6.-----006

GK...."monkeys" is giving them too much credit.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha you guessed it buddy. Chains on hooks from the trusses.
Haha no kidding? It's weird. Those things have sat up there forever. For a long time, the only way to get there was by snowmobile or hike. It still is to some degree, but you can get closer now. It was pretty wild country up there back in the day.