30-30 FTX Bullets on clearance

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
ndcowboy
Levergunner 2.0

30-30 FTX Bullets on clearance

Post by ndcowboy »

Midway has the Hornady FTX 30-30 160 grain bullets on clearance for $28.48 a box, plus they've had a lot of free shipping coupons floating around. A pretty good deal, especially in this day and age.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1018229522?pid=468031
Drawdown
Levergunner 3.0

Re: 30-30 FTX Bullets on clearance

Post by Drawdown »

Yes it sure is ndcowboy! I'm done stocked up on plenty this summer from my LGS. But maybe I 🤔 might take inventory see if there anything else I need to order, just to give me an excuse 😁
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life"

"Better drawdown Alvin!"
"If you gotta shoot, shoot don't talk"
Conservative since day one and until the last!
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

All of the "free shipping" codes that midway have recently sent in daily emails have expired. I followed the links of one anyway only to read "some exclusions apply". both loaded ammo & component bullets are exempt.

Still good price though. As an experiment I put five boxes in the cart and estimated freight and taxes. Ciphers-out to thirty five cents a pop.....lower than any of the other jacketed bullets normally loaded for the .30 wcf.....
m.A.g.a. !
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Sadly, I cannot use these as my only cartridge in this bracket are .312 to .314 in my 303 Brit.
But thanks for notifying us.

-Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel