The Bunker Crowd...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

The Bunker Crowd...

Post by AJMD429 »

There really IS a self-anointed group of elitists who would happily cause the world's destruction, as long as they can survive ..

https://youtu.be/JcHt2XSOQz8

They did it with the CoVid virus, the economic lockdown, and undoubtedly would be happy to do it with nuclear war.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Re: The Bunker Crowd...

Post by barbarossa »

So you jump in a bomb shelter a rich man and when you come out(if you can come out) the world as you know has been destroyed and your wealth doesn t mean anything anymore and you have to fend for yourself.May not be the ideal situation for the super rich who have everything done for them unless they take some loyal slaves in the bunker with them and then you have to ask how loyal will they be and how long will they do their bidding in the aftermath.My opinion is a rich mans bunker will end up being no more than an Egyptian pharaohs tomb
Twodot
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Twodot »

I bet the other Bunker would have something to add
Archie.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

the book of daniel

the book of revelation

the gospel of John

detailed explanation and list of who the survivors are and who the losers are at the end of days. . . †
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

He may be right, but I never paid too much attention to that wanker. One person I did listen too said anyone that relies on bunkers ends up in a tomb! As far as having servants in the bunker with you, they WILL turn on you in a heartbeat! YMMV
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I am not an expert on human psychology. I just observe it daily at my job. My observations show that those without a firm footing in principals and ethics based on a belief in a Creator are willing to turn on anyone just to get their wants satisfied. I am not talking about any organized religion. I mean a personal relationship with their Creator.
Just listen to how people who want a pain medicine because they are afraid they might feel a little discomfort will act.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

Ah, Archie! Too bad he and Will Rodgers aren't still around! I'm sure the both of them would have plenty to say about the current state of affairs! That is until they get wacked by the opposition. :roll:
FLINT
Levergunner 3.0

Post by FLINT »

I think I recently heard on a video on the why files channel - that there is some huge underground compound somewhere in the NOVA/DC area that I guess is for the political elite or intelligence agencies or someone in case of nuclear war. yay.