New member and query asking for help.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
David
Levergunner 3.0

Re: New member and query asking for help.

Post by David »

SergioSC wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:21 am
Greetings to all from the other side of the pond,

Sergio
I'll just say, if you need something from this side of the pond to yours, I'll reship for you.
I try to have friends in every country and many places won't ship there if it's a real company or ebay or whatever.
If it's legal you can send it to me and I will reship whatever the postage costs.

I'm actually trying to help a friend in France right now find Ideal hand loaders, the problem so far is FINDING them at all ;)
AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

Sergio, bienvenido al foro! Saludos desde Colombia en donde las leyes también son restrictivas. :cry:

That's good news on the trapper. It will be interesting to hear what else turns up as Cody digs deeper into the matter. Thanks for sharing your fine old leverguns with us.
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com
SergioSC
Levergunner

Post by SergioSC »

David wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:55 am
I'll just say, if you need something from this side of the pond to yours, I'll reship for you.
I try to have friends in every country and many places won't ship there if it's a real company or ebay or whatever.
If it's legal you can send it to me and I will reship whatever the postage costs.

I'm actually trying to help a friend in France right now find Ideal hand loaders, the problem so far is FINDING them at all ;)
Hi David,

If your friend is interested in Ideal rolading handtools, it will be difficult for him to find them in Europe, the best option is ebay or buying them directly in the USA, paying the shipping and customs costs.

There are very few tools of this type that I have seen around here and whoever has them keeps them like a treasure.

I am sorry I cannot help you on this matter, but there has been very little trade in such material.

Regards,

Sergio
David
Levergunner 3.0

Post by David »

He buys whatever he can find in the US or anywhere that will ship to the US, a whole lot of ebay isn't going to ship overseas. I repackage and ship to him, shipping is expensive but there are some real benefits when countries with a VAT. I think sometimes it's 30%. He buys a whole lot of "military" items as well like old flight jackets, pinup's, holsters, hats, etc that can get expensive.

It's a collector market, tough to find, tough to pay for. I'm not sure if space or what why he just doesn't buy a press, I say space because his family of 4 live in 640 square feet apartment in Paris. He fills me in on what's f... there, yellow jackets, black jackets, all the good protests, burings, acid tossing, etc He sent me a picture when the told everyone they had to work to 62 to retire EXCEPT the police. The fireman in uniform were fighting the police in the streets and the garbage on the side of the road was stacked at least 6 feet high since the trash collectors were also out rioting. This effected 800,000 people so it was bit larger than there nearly daily protests about something. Support them or not you better being wearing your required yellow jacket (a law in France in case your car is disabled must put on) or they take you out beat the stuff out of you and burn your car. Great pictures and video entertainment.