Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

X-rays, yours should be Very interesting. ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Another win on 6 X-rays 8) but we are on HIPAA now.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Hellllllo Jack. 20 million primers? You musta sold some off! I remember the two deuce and a half’s that emptied out those crates of primers from Targetmaster. That was VERY impressive. I have been putting your ingots to good use 150, 170, 200, 240,255, 300,405,500,and 540 grains at a time. O am going to let Gunny shoot my 50-100-450 one of these days but he has to behave for a whole month first. Feels good to be back.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

HA! Me behave- for a month!? Guess I'll never get a chance at shooting that! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

T-Bone,
Thanks da bro....BUT....those 20 million primers are in loaded ammo destined for Ukraine, curtesy of the U.S. of A....read the link.You can bet future finished products on the production lines won't be for us.....
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ya got that right Jack!
But what good does our 556 or 762 ammo do for a country armed with AKs? Or did I miss the fact that blithering biden sending arms as well as ammo?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah Gunny. I was thinking the same thing. Plus, I think they mostly use AK-74's, which hardly anyone but the Russians use.
Just gonna be another money dump for the good ole US.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

"Just gonna be another money dump for the good ole US.".......... BINGO!!! biden just wants to print more money and send it All over the world so He can LOOK like he is doing something EVEN if it's wrong. :twisted: .
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

We are sending them all kinds of stuff including night vision optics which are compatible with our M4's....they are getting it all...M4's and a S load of 249 saws....mortars.......by the end of the year we will see the Chechens with it all just like ISIS had all our stuff and the Taliban also........

Remember ISIS doing donuts with our tanks..the most advanced tank in the world?

Besides, do you really think we DONT have warehouses full of 7.62 x 39 ammo or the little cartridge that fits in the AK-74?

During WW2 the average guy could not even get ammo or new guns....most everything was rationed......and THAT explains why we have not been able to get much in the last 5 years.....our people knew all of this was coming.....

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well just back from the exhibition center and the Salt Water Show. Looked at a couple boats, one was a 36' center console with 3 300hp outboards, 410 gallon gas tank, no bells or whistles for the modest price of 348,000.
Let's do the math, 410 x $5.00 = $2050.00 to fill the tank( actually itll be more than that, gas in the marinas is always crazy expensive) , monthly payments of say 2 grand a month, mortgage payment on yer house, insurance, truck payments, ya gotta eat... I dont know how people justify a boat. The saying is true Bring Out Another Thousand. Not to mention it being the least efficient means of transportation.
Ah well ill stick to fine sporting firearms!
Yeah Six the gubbermint warehouse full of 762x39 is probably all ruski ammo that dingbat joe stopped importing!

Hey a flutterby- just a week ago it snowed!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny,.......you know yourself everything is relative to your income......it's EASY to buy anything....It's MAINTAINING it is where the real money comes in......even with my near poverty level income I can go out and buy a new Corvette......but the insurance and future fixing things would bankrupt me...

Boat buyer have TWO best days....the day they buy it and the day they sell it......I said something earlier a week or so ago about my nephew on my wife's side.....he has this boat with twin 300 hp outboards and it has a 500 gallon tank.....when I was out walking the dog he was pulling into his dad's driveway where he keeps this boat so I stopped over to b.s. and he was telling me all about it....he also just bought a new GMC Denali dually pick last fall........last summer he bought a 80K fifth wheel camper.....

That's all great and dandy but I sure would not want the bills that come with all that stuff.....hell, I consider myself a millionaire when I brag about using 93 octane gas in all my stuff.

It's only when you get old you realize that you can only be so happy and that no matter what material items you have, none of it is worth anything without peace of mind.

Look what made me happy today. I asked mom to order me these neodymium magnets with holes in them. ...yea....I have a magnet fetish.......I told her to get one pack of 10 so she orders me a hundred dollars worth......

When you put these magnets in the door jamb just above or below the handle...one on the door and the other on the jamb, the door stay shut in case the latch don't lock....takes a little tug...I'll be outside ALL DAY installing these magnets....yea baby, I'm rich!----006

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...even have a Rolex like Fred.....love showing that off!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Now they have a new law based on hair discrimination.....yes....."hair discrimination". There's a war going on ....gas is $5 a gallon..a weeks worth of groceries is probably 500 or more and John Kerry is worried about the climate and we are no longer allowed to discriminate against people who have hair that's not like an anglo

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/house ... li=BBnb7Kz

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Oh, there is a rolling set of relations that will come to you if you don’t get rolled up in old man’s disease. Call on me at anytime. Think I am about 7 years further down the road.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Like these?
16476341970121545011488524879634.jpg
Yes these magnets stick through the bone ! I've been playing with neodymium magnets for years!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Pretty close Gunny........mine will hold up a Rolex........

Fred...do you believe in genetic memory or genetic muscular disposition?....of course the second is true but you tell me why black guys are terrified of snakes.......as for muscular and bone disposition, I was fortunate to have the back bone of an Italian with the brain of a German.....

You hit a nerve some time back when you told me of "Old Mans Disease".....so I looked into it......it natural to do less when you get old as you don't have to if you used your head for the first 60 years....I still stay active at home but I feel less motivated to do things when other people are involved..that's natural too.....you only have to have something stolen or your car backed into a few dozen times to get that train of thought.

I have not gained any weight since I retired and still feel strong but the endurance has definitely shortened due to less racing around to get fifty thousand things done in a day.......we all have to die sometime so what's the big deal in taking life easier as long as you eat right and get your heart rate up a few times a week?.....my brain is not as sharp as it was mostly because I live more in condition white than I used to......ahhhh.....f.i......I'm done over analyzing......

Jaws is finally coming out of heat.......if I could find the man responsible for her previous abuse I'd put his hands in a vise and crank it up....tight......it's the only explanation for her fear.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I've got some .250 dia rare earth magnets that'll stick through your finger as well. Ive see some 4" x 2" thick ones that if you ain't careful will squash your fingers if you get too close to another or a hunk of steel!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Old man’s disease has nothing to do with anything you mentioned. In fact they often go in that direction. High level aircraft company managers putting in their own sprinkler system.

Has more to do with a narrowed view that they focus on, and insist on, refusing to look at any other information and emotionally clinging to it.

I know and I know and that is it. Loss of contact with any other point of view.

Quite common in men.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ok Fred...I get it.....you really only know me from writing on the board........I have an open mind........while I tend to do things the same way it because it's an accumulation of knowledge that tells me "that's the best and most cost effective way to do it."

If someone is nearby and suggests something that makes sense, instead of saying like many guys do, "oh, I tried it that way and didn't like it" .....I'll say, "dang, that makes sense, thanks!"

"Emotionally clinging to something?"....sure, we all do.....like the old Jeep in the barn?...maybe I'm not catching on.

Let me explain it in laymans terms.....The mind is like a hard drive in a computer......mine was filled by my mid fifties.......it takes energy to think and I'm losing energy so f.i., I'll do it my way.

Am I close? Give me an example other than the smart guy doing his own sprinkler system.....heck, maybe he likes to do his own stuff..... :D

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Excellent reply, good clear report. Let me give that some thought.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Being single that we are discussing 14 year olds, how about this.
Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Nothing to do with proveable physical things. Has to to with viewpoints and opinions.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Could extend to the physical, chili can’t have beans, Leverguns can’t have scopes but more to the determinate.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Your not speaking my language...come down a few steps please......

Off the subject me and mom are laughing like crazy looking at pictures from hunters laptop......this guy is a total waste of space.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It says Hunter and Obamas daughter were an item....huh?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:12 pm It says Hunter and Obamas daughter were an item....huh?
Wow! That'd be turning the gene pool into a cesspool.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:19 pm
Sixgun wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:12 pm It says Hunter and Obamas daughter were an item....huh?
Wow! That'd be turning the gene pool into a cesspool.
Do you know that I read that around 2 and I'm still laughing....mom too......it's now 4.....thanks....I'll be sleeping until about 2 in the afternoon. :D ---00

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Thank you old Savage for explaining Old Man's Disease, I think I have had it for quite a while... :? This morning Shirley was watching TV, something about trains going 236 mph, I said in my world nothing should go faster than a horse. Emotionally clinging to ideas? yes that's me, I realized that when you mentioned putting scopes on Leverguns... :lol:

Jay, you are really on the button with the gene pool turning into a cesspool.....:lol: :lol: :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'm looking forward to being a crotchety old man.

Cesspool, that's a classic Jay! That should be recorded for the history books!

Old man disease, just watch Grumpy old men, you'll get it. :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old man's disease?
Heck....I've had that since I was 8 years old.

Haha thanks boys!
I thought that was pretty good for being the middle of the night and at work. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gk, pleading guilty on that. There is comfort in our old opinions and views, even physical conditions. Had to laugh at the nothing faster than a horse. Got that. Last week the the lovely Desarae told me “Fred, you don’t like things to change.” Surprised me but she’s right.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Then I look around and all the plates and a lot of the cooking stuff is about 47 years old. And on the plates, about the chipped ones, there aren’t enough for everyone so some are going to have to use new ones.

But Gk, on the old ideas .., we know we are right ;-)

.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Marine gas here on Lake Erie was $4.50 gal last summer. I bet it will be close to $6.00 this year. people will still buy it...One of the Guys on the farm who keeps a boat docked here just bought a Kubota L4060 tractor with three attachments . All I can say is :shock: . I need to find a money tree............... :lol: .
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Gasoline prices in UK currently $8.59 a gallon and rising..... :(
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Yikes Gamekeeper!! Momma had a fit when I paid $4.09 this morning. may be cheaper to get a Horse.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Tell me how long ago I bought this brick?
20220319_133453.jpg
See that's the problem with buying by the litre!! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

This was my dorm room door.
20220319_140139.jpg
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

The more I think about it, Old Man's Disease shows you have reached the apex of knowledge and don't need some atheist liberal telling you how to do something.........go read what what 100 Yale law students did to keep conservative voices so they couldn't be heard. We need to order 100 plastic bags with extra strong zip ties. :D

Aaaannnnnddddddd did you know the results of a poll that asked, "what should we do if our country is invaded". Most Democrats said, "Let them have it, it's not worth saving."

This is no longer about letting other views be thought about...this is crazy......bring out the plastic bags.....and let "Old Man's Disease" prevail.

Fred.....how much height have you lost since you were in your prime?....disc compression........when I was 20 I was exactly 5' 8 and 1/2". Me and mom measured ourselves last night......I am still exactly 5' 8 and 1/2". She lost 2".

That curvature of the spine x-ray must be yours. :D it's time to order one more plastic bag.....----006

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What's with the pay phone? Last night on the news some "bros" used a forklift to drive into a store and pull out the ATM machine.....I was watching and the guy was operating it like he's been doing it for some time.....more plastic bags for forklift drivers.

And theeeeeennnnn, on an episode of "I Almost Got Away With It" a bro shot this dude and kilt him.....then went on the lam for 9 years........until one day he drove back to his old neighborhood to visit his mom and from there he went to his old bar for drinks with his old buddies.....with a price on his head........"no, I ain't gonna get caught"....another plastic bag.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

That payphone was all the communication we had in 1991!!

I saw the forklift security footage, yeah that guy had prior experience. If the law investigate you can bet they start around the area businesses that have lift trucks.

Don't want to fight to save your country? Then they get a cigarette and a blindfold and an ice pick at the base of the skull as we aint gonna keep feeding your sorry butt. Why an ice pick? We can't waste ammo on them!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Welcome to the jungle.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...and a big jungle it is....... .....the easiest way to destroy Russia is to airlift an entire inner city block and gently set it down in Moscow.....in two generations Russia will be destroyed......no plastic bags needed......---00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I don't know. The Russians have them too, it's just a lot of them come (or are sent) here. Just like Mexico.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, that's enough of that. On to better stuff.

Hey! I picked this up the other day. Only took 2 years for the morons paying over retail to go away. I haven't shot it, but the fit and finish is superb. It has definitely been beefed up over the originals. The double action is crazy smooth and light with no stacking. The single was a little stiffer than my older Smiths, but a little burnishing helped a lot.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man! Can I have it? A Python is worth a thousand Rossi's. I'm more impressed with a guy telling me he has a Python than a truckload of Rossi's......picture this, "hay 6, I just bought a 53' trailer loaded with Rossi's".....me, "where you headed, the scrap yard?

Mine breaks at 2#..the Annaconda about 2.5....cannot believe this as I bought my Python nearly 50 years ago..1974....$400

Is that stainless or nickel? I love snakes....but not the ones wth only one eye.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha! One eyed snakes.....hahaha.

This one breaks about 4 and a half, but I'm guessing. Of course, now they have to pass the Commiefornia "drop test". My old Smiths are lighter, but it certainly isn't bad. The double action is better than any of my Smiths.
It is stainless but it is just beautiful. It does sort of look like nickel. All the edges look real nice. The grips fit real good too. I was pleasantly surprised.
The new Anacondas are supposed to be real nice too. I will have to try and resist.
The last thing I needed was another .357, but I got grandkids coming up. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

My man.....DONT feed me the b.s. about grandkids.....you did your part so take it from your big brother, (me) that's it's now your time to enjoy the fruits of your labor....you and I were never wealthy by any stretch of the imagination.....while we never really wanted for anything the majority of our money went to family and bills with an occasional toy thrown in to keep us from going insane from the boredom and b.s. of working, car maintenance, taxes, you name it......

I was in my early fifties when life really started to get easy....no more OT, (well, I never did much of that) mortgages (done by age 40)....kids off on their own...(mostly :D )....so instead of buying 5 guns and fixing them up to buy one, I just went out and bought what I wanted outright.

YOU RAISED your kids so let your kids raise their kids......my responsibilities are DONE WITH...I used to get calls saying so-so sure could use some help getting this or that or school trips to N.Y. or dance lessons.....all the while they are living large and I'm heating the house with wood.....F. dat...had enough, go stamp your feet I'd say....

So...like two old buddies let's hear what your plans are for that Python......first, shoot it or someone else will after you can't see the sights anymore.....I like 7 grains of unique and a 150-160 Keith sized TIGHT....possibly .357 ..can't remember........Colts are tighter than Smiths...IIRC, my throats are .357 and a tight .356.5 for groove diameter.----

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oohhhhhh, I'm gonna shoot it bro! Otherwise, I wouldn't have bought it. :D
Yeah, I've heard that too. They say they are "choked " slightly. And taper down toward the muzzle.
I'll be curious to see how it does.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I always shot a Keith bullet in my 38s and 357s. I have a GC mold for 357, but don't usually push them hard.
They I got on a "conserve my lead" kick and went to plated bullets for a lot of my handguns. I shoot a 158 plated RN over 6.5gr. Unique in a 357 case. I get about 950fps from a 4 inch barrel. It's a good, easy shooting load, but still has enough umph for some utility.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You be on's da money broster wit da 6.5 grains.....I'm hittin' it dudey.....sheeeetttttt.......

I'm hearing a lot about this gas thing....ok, your a guy who drives a lot but most people probably buy 15 gallons a week.....oK, what's that..$22-25 more......yes, it sucks but I'm seeing people on da news that say they have to choose between gas and food.....if an individual's life is that close on the edge, they ought to rethink how they handle money...guys at work would go out for lunch everyday...$15 a day or $75 a week........then the alcohol comes first...8 beers a day.....---whining......