WANAMACHER ARMS SHOW CANCELLED!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
M. M. Wright
Advanced Levergunner

WANAMACHER ARMS SHOW CANCELLED!

Post by M. M. Wright »

We got a call this morning from the office and the show is cancelled. The Health Department had limited the occupancy to 25% so the only option was to cancel.
M. M. Wright, Sheriff, Green county Arkansas (1860)
Currently living my eternal life.
NRA Life
SASS
ITSASS
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Re: WANAMACHER ARMS SHOW CANCELLED!

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Hey, they are issuing $5,000 fines to funeral homes that allow more than five in the chapel here in New Mexico. The deceased does not count ...
Lastmohecken
Senior Levergunner

Re: WANAMACHER ARMS SHOW CANCELLED!

Post by Lastmohecken »

Yep, I always go, have for 25 years or more but I had already decided to pass it up this time. I can't wear a mask all day, about an hour is my limit, and with all of those people walking around, no way, I was going to chance it.

But the bad thing is, by the time we can have a show there, we will probably be under Biden and Harris law, and who knows if we can even have a show by then. This would have likely been one heck of a show to be selling a few guns.
NRA Life Member, Patron