British self defense (without guns)

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

British self defense (without guns)

Post by gamekeeper »

You see Firearms are not necessary..... :lol:
https://youtu.be/08BqaSuEE_w

I'm sorry about the level of Police brutality.... :wink:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Re: British self defense (without guns)

Post by octagon »

"Simply sit on the ruffian" :lol: Appears to be a precursor to Monty Python style silliness, love it :D
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

index.jpg

:D
:lol:
:shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Jim, that knife looks awfully dangerous, I'll have to start a petition that police constables can only have pins.... :o ..... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

reminds me of the skit Robin Williams did-
STOP or ill yell STOP again !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

gamekeeper wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:38 am Jim, that knife looks awfully dangerous, I'll have to start a petition that police constables can only have pins.... :o ..... :lol:
I know you are not there GK (thank God), but didn't London already ban knives?
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Ysabel Kid wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:38 pm
gamekeeper wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:38 am Jim, that knife looks awfully dangerous, I'll have to start a petition that police constables can only have pins.... :o ..... :lol:
I know you are not there GK (thank God), but didn't London already ban knives?
As far as I know anywhere in the UK you can legally carry a non locking sub 3" blade pen knife BUT if the police find you carrying one at a football match or pub you will probably end up in court. Hunting knives etc can be carried whilst hunting or camping BUT again you may have to explain this in court. I have met cops that do not know the UK knife laws and assume everything is illegal. When it comes to UK gun laws don't even go there, I had an experience in 1968 that could have put me in jail for life.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

When laws are made complex like that, it is all about control.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

piller wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:37 pm When laws are made complex like that, it is all about control.
I agree but the sheep end up controlling themselves without even realising it.... :evil:
kaschi
Levergunner 3.0

Post by kaschi »

...Until the wolves show up! How many sheep will then maintain, "Can't we all get along?" Good luck to those sheep that believe everything is going to be OK. But we're all about Democracy, right??? Fair enough. At the end of the day: Democracy is when two wolves and a sheep decide what's for dinner. But fortunately some places take Liberty seriously. Liberty can be defined as a well-armed sheep contesting the vote. A lot could be added to each of the above sentences, but there's enough info there to get the point across. Unfortunately, only rational people get it. Maybe somewhat off topic but Ronald Reagan said: "Goodness doesn't need to be explained." Explain that to a wolf.