El Paso Saddlery 1917 N frame flap holster

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Deaf Smith
Levergunner 1.0

El Paso Saddlery 1917 N frame flap holster

Post by Deaf Smith »

Say folks, I found a nice El Paso Saddlery 1917 N frame flap holster. Made for the WW1 1917 .45 ACP revolvers.

Now if any of you have one of these, will and adjustable sighted S&W 4 inch N frame 624 .44 Spl. fit it?

Just wondering. $50 is what they are asking and I bet I can get 'em down to $40!

Looks like this:
1917.jpg
Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: El Paso Saddlery 1917 N frame flap holster

Post by AJMD429 »

I have a Ruger Redhawk 45 Colt/ACP convertible, and Ruger sells a holster for that, that works ok, but I do keep my eyes out for alternatives. Do you think this one would fit the Redhawk...?
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Sure...it will fit...they are both n frames......there will be an inch of free space in the holster where the end of the barrel is. The sights are a non issue....holsters are not fitted that tight.---6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Deaf Smith
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Deaf Smith »

Thanks. Tomorrow I'll drive back over with my S&W 624 and check it out. I actually want it for hiking.

I'll report on it tomorrow after I inspect it.
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

El Paso is not your average holster maker and your revolver Might fit in their flap holster. The El Paso holsters I have had made for fixed sighted revolvers will not fit anything with adjustable sights.

Let us know how it goes. :D

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"