Let's Have A Big "Thank You" For Doc AJMD

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Jay Bird

Let's Have A Big "Thank You" For Doc AJMD

Post by Jay Bird »

Doc.....and Piller,
We thank you guys immensely for taking time from your extremely busy practices to post your knowledge to help us get through this current mess. I read your recommendations and transfer this to my wife and others that I confer with......recommendations I can trust 100%.

Not only this CV but many other helpful issues we all go through from time to time. You guys freely post what it takes to make our lives easier and healthier and less stressful as knowledge reduces stress.

A couple of weeks ago we loaded up with elderberry, licorice (medicinal) vitiman C & D and others I can't spell.

We feel great here at Sixgun Land and you guys helped to make it that way. Thank you! :D ---6
claybob86
Senior Levergunner

Re: Let's Have A Big "Thank You" For Doc AJMD

Post by claybob86 »

"Is there a doctor in the house????!!!!"

Why, yes, as a matter of fact there is!

Thanks, Doc! :D
Have you hugged your rifle today?
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yes! Absolutely.

Thank you Doc and Piller. As Six said, I have taken you guys advice also.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

You are quite welcome. Doc AJ is great, and if I lived within driving distance he would be my primary care Physician. No BS and straight forward advice. My endocrinologist is like that. She refuses to be a primary care Physician, but she and my Urologist are the only ones I see. I cannot see the need to waste time with someone who doesn't know as much as I do. Last 2 primary care Physicians were that way. One even bragged about how he knew he would get into the medical school of his choice, and then couldn't understand that I have some genetic issues which cause me to react to a few medicines in a an unusual way. Doc AJ can understand that we are not all carboniferous life form copies of each other. It really is a crime that the accountants who run insurance companies give him so much H E double toothpicks over his actually taking care of his patients. His fixing problems instead of just pushing them on down the road actually saves money in the long run. The insurance companies just do not want to acknowledge that.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

HIP, HIP HORRAY!
Yes the two of you are indeed in need of thanks!
Thank you.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I always take note of the freely given advice from the Doc and Piller, thank you gentlemen...... :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
yooper2
Levergunner 3.0

Post by yooper2 »

Agree completely, thank you gentlemen for sharing your knowledge with us!

Eric
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

The Lever board is fortunate to have them. :)
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

All of the people in the medical fields have my utmost respect! They are the reason me and a lot of people are still walking and talking. I am fortunate enough to live in an area with some of the best hospitals in the world. A good friend of mine is an RN at Cleveland Metro in the ER. He calls me every few days to see how I'm doing because of the diabetes and respiratory infection that almost did me in, I already have two strikes against me with this thing.

Big tip of the hat to Piller and DocAJ!!

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

I am deeply grateful for the counsel of these two Levergunners. What a gift you gentlemen are.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Piller and me and the other health-care people here are just like the rest of you guys, only we happen to work in health care.

The thing that makes any of us, health-care worker or not, special, is whether or not we have integrity, a willingness to work hard, honesty, and a sense of duty to our community. I'd wager about everyone on this forum has all of these qualities.

Sadly, there are lots of folks out there more interested in virtue-signaling than real virtue, or getting ahead of the other guy by getting government to over-regulate the other guy, instead of providing better products or services than the other guy.

What I think it interesting is how 'leverguns', of all things, somehow are a common-thread among the folks who value hard work, honesty, faith, and community. Not that other hobbies, or other types of firearms, are bad, but somehow the 'levergun' is a part of who we are, and what we do.

It is a pleasure and honor to be among all of you here on leverguns. I'm sure Piller feels the same way.

Good folks here.... 8)
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Well shucks, Doc. Thank you again.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

:D :D :D
Marvin S
Levergunner 3.0