I met Bill in Oregon

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

I met Bill in Oregon

Post by 3leggedturtle »

Sure was a pleasure to talk guns and reloading with. Leverguns.forumn people he matches Pitchy & Norma and Blaine for hospitality! Todd/3leg
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
piller
Posting leader...

Re: I met Bill in Oregon

Post by piller »

Glad you had a good time.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

You were the perfect guest, and welcome back anytime at all. 8)
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Todd, you were a great guest and so much fun to talk with. Like Blaine said, come by any time pard. 8)
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I'm planning a trip out to OR when the snow stops (springtime), and hope I can meet up with Bill myself. Tried to contact a couple of times, and it never seemed we were in the same area at the same time. Also plan on going home thru CA (OC area), to see some friends and family down there. Maybe a couple of those west coasties can have a visitor also!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Griff wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:34 am I'm planning a trip out to OR when the snow stops (springtime), and hope I can meet up with Bill myself. Tried to contact a couple of times, and it never seemed we were in the same area at the same time. Also plan on going home thru CA (OC area), to see some friends and family down there. Maybe a couple of those west coasties can have a visitor also!
Bill is in New Mexico these days.... :P
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

I've never met billy but I disagree. He keeps me constantly in trouble with my old lady, er, I mean my beloved bride of 30 years.

Billy is an ardent gun collector who quickly loses interest and moves on to something else, selling the forsaken item here on the classifieds.....

Poor old ray seldom sleeps and lacks self-control in the wee hours of morning and bingo ! P.M. sent and parcel is heading east.

The missus pats me down for credit cards before she lets me use the computer but billy has paypal.

So I think that I'm going to get away with it but then she has apps on her fone that alerts her of imminent, impending common carrier and mail deliveries so I am almost always caught !

All of this aggravation on account of billy powell and his confounded curio & relic license.....
m.A.g.a. !
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

"The missus pats me down for credit cards before she lets me use the computer but billy has paypal."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now let's see. What is next up for the classifieds? Maybe that Spencer .... :lol:

Imagefullsizeoutput_e43 by ComeWatson, on Flickr