Share this with an anti hunter who is prone to spreading the hunters are bad propaganda .....

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
wm
Senior Levergunner

Share this with an anti hunter who is prone to spreading the hunters are bad propaganda .....

Post by wm »

https://www.audubon.org/news/meet-hunte ... ock-chicks

Wm
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Share this with an anti hunter who is prone to spreading the hunters are bad propaganda .....

Post by gamekeeper »

Interesting project 8)
I got dragged to a Vegan Craft Fair last Sunday, boy what a freak show that was :shock: all sorts of bunny hugging weirdos. :roll:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Share this with an anti hunter who is prone to spreading the hunters are bad propaganda .....

Post by Old No7 »

gamekeeper wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:53 am Interesting project 8)
I got dragged to a Vegan Craft Fair last Sunday, boy what a freak show that was :shock: all sorts of bunny hugging weirdos. :roll:
I feel your pain John, that sounds like the earthy-crunchy "Common Ground Fair" I got dragged to here in Maine...

If I get dragged there again, I'm wearing a camo hat & sweatshirt with hunting logos on 'em -- and hey, maybe that will get me left at home!

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old No7 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:49 am
gamekeeper wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:53 am Interesting project 8)
I feel your pain John, that sounds like the earthy-crunchy "Common Ground Fair" I got dragged to here in Maine...

If I get dragged there again, I'm wearing a camo hat & sweatshirt with hunting logos on 'em -- and hey, maybe that will get me left at home!

Old No7
Yes, if I'd known I would have dressed accordingly, complete with hunting/shooting badges... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

You just need a sweatshirt that says "Meat! What man was meant to eat".
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old No7 »

jeepnik wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:38 pm You just need a sweatshirt that says "Meat! What man was meant to eat".
PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals

or

Vegetarian -- An Old Indian Name for "Lousy Hunter"

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH