Bela Lugosi's.....

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Bela Lugosi's.....

Post by Ray »

Grandson has a quite popular utube channel.....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iBUBGR_TbCs

He's a little hard to understand but he speaks 5 languages.....

Anybody hear the story of peter lorre and vincent price viewing lugosi's open coffin ?

Lorre was supposed to have asked price in that wheedling, sinister voice, "do you think we ought to drive a stake through his heart just to be sure ?"

And no, snopes does not confirm !
m.A.g.a. !
wm
Senior Levergunner

Re: Bela Lugosi's.....

Post by wm »

I'vebeen following CAPANDBALL for awhile now and enjoyed his take on matters black and smokeless. I did not realize he was Lugosi's grandson.

Wm
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Ray wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:03 am Grandson has a quite popular utube channel.....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iBUBGR_TbCs

He's a little hard to understand but he speaks 5 languages.....

Anybody hear the story of peter lorre and vincent price viewing lugosi's open coffin ?

Lorre was supposed to have asked price in that wheedling, sinister voice, "do you think we ought to drive a stake through his heart just to be sure ?"

And no, snopes does not confirm !
Of course Sn-OOPS does not confirm. That is not extreme left wing politics.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

wm wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:20 am I'vebeen following CAPANDBALL for awhile now and enjoyed his take on matters black and smokeless. I did not realize he was Lugosi's grandson.

Wm
I've been enjoying mister nemeth's channel for several years and I have no idea who or what spawned mister nemeth.....i guess i should have inserted the proper smilie(s) indicating the lugosi line was tongue in cheek but i did not know which one was appropriate for the job.......
m.A.g.a. !