what "Deals"??

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

what "Deals"??

Post by Grizz »

I trolled around for some kind of deal on a 458 Socum OR a 50 Beo upper. There are only two reputeable manufacturers, and there are no deals. I was going to treat myself to whichever one capitulated.

there is an outfit giving Texas a bad rep, with CHEAP firearms, that I can't bring myself to buy..... I could try the parts route and build from spare parts, but that's expensive too. Tromix has the world's worst website for trying to determine costs, and no discounts that I could find. So, still waiting for a recession, I guess.

Yeah, I know. The Scots-Irish in me, nor the Scandi part for that matter, can cough up a grand for another upper... yet. lol LOL
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: what "Deals"??

Post by GunnyMack »

Have you checked Palmetto State Armoury?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

just did look. nada via their search
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I don't know that I got a 'deal' on it, but I bought my 50 Beowulf upper from Cabela's a few years back, and LOVE it.

I'm sure the other 45 caliber uppers are sweet, too, but there isn't any of them that has anything about it that is better than the Beowulf 50 caliber.

Just get it and have fun....maybe you spend $30 more than an 'on sale' version, but life it too short to get mired in that kind of nonsense.

You'll have way more fun than if you'd spent that $30 price difference on some dinner-and-movie... :D

Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Frizz I have one of these guys 6.5 Grendel and it’s an excellent shooter
https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/bca-ar ... split-rail
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: what "Deals"?? UPDATE

Post by Grizz »

HEY THANKS YOU ARM TWISTING ENABLERS . . .
BCA AR-15 Complete Side Charging Upper Assembly, 16” 4150 Parkerized Heavy Barrel, 12.7 x 42 Caliber (.50 Cal), Carbine Length Gas System, 1:20 Twist w/ 15” MLOK Split Rail
It's a slick side with right side charging handle. Horrible photo on their website. Nice phone answerer.

Now to find some ammo to cycle test. And then to get the brass and dies and bullets and, Oh My!

Here is a decent video of someone shooting this upper. He is a good shot and doesn't whine about recoil. Refreshing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbbA8lYBN_w
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

harry wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:41 pm Frizz I have one of these guys 6.5 Grendel and it’s an excellent shooter
https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/bca-ar ... split-rail
thanks for the link Harry, I think I will like this one. I like slick side uppers.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Hey just noticed the auto correct, I ment Grizz
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

no worries. stuff happens. it's ok.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: what "Deals"?? UPDATE

Post by AJMD429 »

Grizz wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:21 pm HEY THANKS YOU ARM TWISTING ENABLERS . . .
BCA AR-15 Complete Side Charging Upper Assembly, 16” 4150 Parkerized Heavy Barrel, 12.7 x 42 Caliber (.50 Cal), Carbine Length Gas System, 1:20 Twist w/ 15” MLOK Split Rail
It's a slick side with right side charging handle. Horrible photo on their website. Nice phone answerer.

Now to find some ammo to cycle test. And then to get the brass and dies and bullets and, Oh My!

Here is a decent video of someone shooting this upper. He is a good shot and doesn't whine about recoil. Refreshing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbbA8lYBN_w
Yeah, he was even shooting it prone and didn't even comment about recoil. 8)

So far I really like and prefer the side charging handle that I have on a 223 upper...
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "