What is the best source for...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ysabel Kid

What is the best source for...

Post by Ysabel Kid »

.300 ACC Blackout ammunition?

I'm talking cheap but reliable... something for breaking in a new build, and doing so practice. Nothing fancy. :D
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: What is the best source for...

Post by AJMD429 »

I found a case of Fiocchi at the local store cheap. I did have one case pull apart at the neck and that spooked me, but the other 999 rounds of the first case were fine, and I've fired a couple hundred more since, through various guns. Decent stuff I think.

Try ammoseek.com website though - they show lots of sources and current prices...
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

AJMD429 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:15 pm I found a case of Fiocchi at the local store cheap. I did have one case pull apart at the neck and that spooked me, but the other 999 rounds of the first case were fine, and I've fired a couple hundred more since, through various guns. Decent stuff I think.

Try ammoseek.com website though - they show lots of sources and current prices...
I would have bet you were going to be first to answer Doc! :D :D :D

Thanks - as always!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

If you specify >1000 round quantities, you see some pretty decent prices:

https://ammoseek.com/ammo/300aac-blackout?nr=1000%2B
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
wm
Senior Levergunner

Post by wm »

https://fedarm.com/product/300-blackout ... mmunition/

https://fedarm.com/product/300-blackout ... mmunition/

Both are about 38 cents a round.

Most other outlets are mid 40 cents per round

But read the description carefully ……… In fact let me copy and paste here.

" What is “Range Grade Ammo”? This ammunition is visually inspected in bulk and packaged by weight. It differs from “FedArm” brand ammo in that it is not case gauged nor individually inspected by piece. A very small count of these rounds may deviate slightly from typical mil-spec specifications and may (or may not) contain slightly off-seated projectile or similar minor functional defects, all easily caught when loading your magazine. The inspection labor savings on these rounds is passed onto you! You will receive more rounds than ordered (as per the below) for the chance you find an unsatisfactory round.
Note: Range grade ammunition does not fall under the FedArm satisfaction guarantee & return policy. If you want piece counted mil-spec ammo, please buy the standard “FedArm” branded ammo instead.
" (emphasis added)

You did specify cheap, break in ammo...….

Wm